What's new

Vietnam-US relations: What the Vietnamese say

Status
Not open for further replies.
what linguistic evidence? german elites once spoke french. did they come from france? since when do you cite viet historians?

Are you blind? Dinhbinh Tran, Vantung Hoang & Vanlinh Pham

Don't delude yourself. Mon-Khmer appropriated the legends and culture of Tai-Kadai (Dai) people and turned it into their own mythology, from bronze drum to Hung king, even trung sisters.

Inventingpoliticalsuccession.png

Are you blind? Dinhbinh Tran, Vantung Hoang & Vanlinh Pham

Don't delude yourself. Mon-Khmer appropriated the legends and culture of Tai-Kadai (Dai) people and turned it into their own mythology, from bronze drum to Hung king, even trung sisters.
Answer my questions: what is mon khmer culture? where are traits in present day vietnamese? are there any DNA evidences?

Mon-Khmer adopted Tai-kadai mythology while getting sinicized. That becomes today's vietnamese culture.

Go read books from source I posted.
I expected you use your brain to answer my question.

Last edited:
we are Mon/Khmer people.

Cantonese, Min Nan people don't looks like Han Chinese in North China.

Cantonese are Han Chinese who migrated into the South China and absorbed the local Zhuang population into their gene pool.

And they have diversified phenotype, some Cantonese look like North Chinese, while some others look like Zhuang.

Any people who value individual freedom will find a friend in the USA. The only peoples of the world who view the USA as an enemy are ones who: (1) don't understand the U.S. Constitution, or (2) believe that society should be controlled by a closed elite. This is not to say that the US perfectly follows its own Constitution. It doesn't. But it tries to harder than any other society on earth. At least the people of the US strive for "a more perfect union". Adherence to the US Constitution is the reason for the material success of the US, and is the reason why the US is the #1 choice for immigrants who can reach our shores.
Bullshit,LOL.

Bullshit~
There is some freedom in America, yes, but only for American~ and after 1968~,
US goverment do all those thing around the world because of the benifit, not freedom~
"the reason why the US is the #1 choice for immigrants who can reach our shores", yeah~only American will not give them the chance to reach the shores, how many syrian did America take in recent years?
If you still believe that "America seek the freedom for the world" thing, you are truely brainwashed or you want to brainwash others~

That is stupid when some Viet claim Vietnamese related to Mon/Khmer. They must be mon khmer descend or mon khmer mixed. The ugly low IQ polpot descends are not relating to us Viet.

In response to Chinese, Vietnamese not relate to Chinese neither. Vietnamese is Vietnamses that would be it. Our culture is so different. We re not stupid like Khmer that easy fooled and controled by Chinese. We are not coward and have copy cat culture like Chinese.

Your language is a Mon-Khmer language. Your skin tone is dark like typical Mon-Khmers. Your behaviour is like Mon-Khmer. How can you be so delusional and ashamed of your origins?

We all come from Africa. We are african, bro.:enjoy:

Mon khmer behavior is more like the Chinese than Viet. Your low IQ is similar that of Khmer. I am Viet and aint got anything like it. While I can easy find whole load of Chinese here IQ and behavior same as khmer, funny and stupid when speak and act.

Viet is Mon-Khmer, and Han is Sino-Tibetan.

Nothing to be ashamed of your own ancestry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom