What's new

Vietnam-US relations: What the Vietnamese say

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is stupid when some Viet claim Vietnamese related to Mon/Khmer. They must be mon khmer descend or mon khmer mixed. The ugly low IQ polpot descends are not relating to us Viet.

In response to Chinese, Vietnamese not relate to Chinese neither. Vietnamese is Vietnamses that would be it. Our culture is so different. We re not stupid like Khmer that easy fooled and controled by Chinese. We are not coward and have copy cat culture like Chinese.

Vietnamese language is in Mon/Khmer language family, bro. It is evidence for that Cambodian is our relative, we have taken care about them like our small brother.

Vietnamese language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pol Pot is Hua chinese in origin.

Your language is a Mon-Khmer language. Your skin tone is dark like typical Mon-Khmers. Your behaviour is like Mon-Khmer. How can you be so delusional and ashamed of your origins?

Han Chinese speaks Sino-Tibetan language, apply your logic here your skin looks like skin of Tibetan people. Skin ton of Cambodian is lighter than Tibetan people.

Vietnamese language is in Mon/Khmer language family, bro. It is evidence for that Cambodian is our relative, we have taken care about them like our small brother.

Vietnamese language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pol Pot is Hua chinese in origin.

Han Chinese speaks Sino-Tibetan language, apply your logic here your skin looks like skin of Tibetan people. Skin ton of Cambodian is lighter than Tibetan people.
They are your brother not mine, what kind of ugly brother, genocide their people and mass killing innocent Vietnamese and now still blindly worshiping Chinese against us. They love Chinese more than themselves. The only true brother Vietnamese has is laotian, they follow us all along.

Your ethnic is what you decided not some stupid linguisttic and some retard Chinese, your background is not important. Your mind is weak easly dictate by Retard Chinese here. The DNA does not suggest a single evidence Viet relate to Khmer. The mingxi migrate down south kill whole load of khmer, and then polpot and the khmer still worship And claim Chinese ancestry like Sam raisy

The Chinese should give khmer some love.

Are you serious? Your IQ is a lot closer to Mon-Khmer 85 than our 105. BTW, how come you don't dare address the more salient similarities? Like the fact you have the same language family? And the same skin tone?
Is there any proof your high IQs than us Or another way around? So you believe in some retard linguistic than DNA. The linguist category does not mean jack. Cantonese and ancient Han speak similar tone. the chinese language now much influent from jurchen and mongol. Go youtube and type ancient Han Chinese language you will suprised find it tonal language.

They are your brother not mine, what kind of ugly brother, genocide their people and mass killing innocent Vietnamese and now still blindly worshiping Chinese against us. They love Chinese more than themselves. The only true brother Vietnamese has is laotian, they follow us all along.

Your ethnic is what you decided not some stupid linguisttic and some retard Chinese, your background is not important. Your mind is weak easly dictate by Retard Chinese here. The DNA does not suggest a single evidence Viet relate to Khmer. The mingxi migrate down south kill whole load of khmer, and then polpot and the khmer still worship And claim Chinese ancestry like Sam raisy

The Chinese should give khmer some love.

Is there any proof your high IQs than us Or another way around? So you believe in some retard linguistic than DNA. The linguist category does not mean jack. Cantonese and ancient Han speak similar tone. the chinese language now much influent from jurchen and mongol. Go youtube and type ancient Han Chinese language you will suprised find it tonal language.

Mandarin is still a tonal language LMAO. Cantonese *added* tones. Standard Mandarin and the 4 tone system has been around since the Ming Dynasty, the oldest language still spoken in the same form it was 700 years ago. We speak 官话.

Even English has changed substantially since 1300's. Shakespear English is incomprehensible to the average American.

actually the khmer and chinese have more in common. both share the love for genocide and incest.
therefore their mixed offspring are those disgraceful veits```:lol:

is the book your holy bible? there are 1,000s of books on vietnam history, and you cite one single book to support your narrative? why not cite mao zedong book?
and among all these books, they were either done in Chinese or French, or English recently```therefore your pony history was written by all your rulers, hence, we have better understanding of where you lot actually crawling from :lol:

actually the khmer and chinese have more in common. both share the love for genocide and incest.

lol, why so much self-hatred?

Mon-Khmer is just as human as Sino-Tibetan, then why getting riled up just somebody told you that Viet is Mon-Khmer?

I mentioned Mon-khmer to illustrate ancient North Vietnam weren't Mon-Khmer people.
It is your fellow Vietnamese members who like to make dumb ethnic attack, like Cantonese are not Chinese. Biendong just did that.

Well if you say this then it shows that you are bothered and annoyed by his rhetorics on this origin/ethnicity thing. If he is attacking like what you said, then your reaction would be exactly what he wanted then. Even your Chinese compatriots here who is throwing flame posts as tit for tat, it clearly shows that they got bothered by his posts. This would also include that Vietnamese ComradeNam guy who insulted Khmer, he sounds insecured too. All these tit for tat reactions in here just show that you all are insecure about your ethnicity. If I was a troll (which I’m not), I would love all these reactions and would just repeat the same origin/ethnicity posts again and again, then laugh at all of you guys, including that ComradeNam guy, for continuously jumping up and down over this trivial issue. So congrats for falling for it.

lol, why so much self-hatred?

Mon-Khmer is just as human as Sino-Tibetan, then why getting riled up just somebody told you that Viet is Mon-Khmer?
what is mon khmer?

I bet you know nothing of, just spewing nonsense. I´m really surprised that some posts ago you complained about a viet poster saying nonsense about northern and southern chinese, while you here apparantly, knowingly or not, like other chinese zombie such as fatty and raphael, posting such stupidity. the both latter posters especially advance a racism propaganda.

first, there are no mon-khmer people. there is no such a thing. there is classification of mon-khmer language or austroasiatic language family. and the linguistics say vietnamese language belongs to the group. why? I will tell it later.

there is mon language, that is spoken by mon people in burma and thailand.
khmer is spoken by the khmer people, or present day cambodians.

and vietnamese? we are kinh people, originated from the Red river, speaking Vietic. what is vietic?

it is a tonal language, 5 tones, similar to chinese. while neither mon nor khmer. they are non tonal languages. most of vietic alphabets are of chinese origin. until recently we wrote in chinese characters, while mon and khmer have indic root: sankrit and brahmit.

second, if you bother take a look on the world map, you´ll see vietnam has no common border with burma, thailand and india. and until 18 centuries, we did not even share a common border with cambodia. there are no evidences of mass influx of burmese, siamese and khmer to north vietnam. if such migration exists, DNA traits must be found on the Kinh people or not? but it doesn´t. even, in fact, we share more DNA traits with the mongolians than with chinese, our largest neighbor with the largest influx and migration. so a task for you: go figuring out why it is so?

third, the viets or kinh people are sinized, while the mon and khmer people are influenced by india.

Last edited:
what is mon khmer?

I bet you know nothing of, just spewing nonsense. I´m really surprised that some posts ago you complained about a viet poster saying nonsense about northern and southern chinese, while you here apparantly, knowingly or not, like other chinese zombie such as fatty and raphael, psoting such stupidity. the both latter posters especially advance a racism propaganda.

first, there are no mon-khmer people. there is no such a thing.
there is mon language, that is spoken by mon people in burma and thailand.
khmer is spoken by the khmer people, or present day cambodians.

and vietnamese? we are kinh people, speaking vietic. what is vietic?
it is a tonal language, 5 tones, similar to chinese. while neither mon nor khmer. they are non tonal languages.
most of vietic alphabets are of chinese origin. until recently we wrote in chinese characters, while mon and khmer have indic root: sankrit and brahmit.

you bother take a look on the world map, you´ll see vietnam has no common border with burma, thailand and india. and until 18 centuries, we did not even share a common border with cambodia. there are no evidences of mass influx of burmese, siamese and khmer to north vietnam. if such migration exists, DNA traits must be found on the Kinh people or not? but it doesn´t. even, in fact, we share more DNA traits with the mongolians than with chinese, our largest neighbor with the largest influx and migration.

But Vietnam has conquered the Mon-Khmer people's land, since the South Vietnam was known as the former territory for the Mon-Khmer people.

But Vietnam has conquered the Mon-Khmer people's land, since the South Vietnam was known as the former territory for the Mon-Khmer people.
you mean Khmer land. that is different. pls learn the difference. the event you mentioned happened virtually yesterday, in the 19 century. for most of our history, we shared no common border, no social contact to the khmer. when vietnam was still a part of chinese empire, the viet people were even forbidden making any social contacts to the cham people, our immediate southern neighbor.

when we conquered champa and khmer lands, we made many of their people to slaves, imposing vietnamese laws and order, destroying their temples and built ours on their ruins. why should we have adopted their cultures and custom?

by the way, the last time, when our army reached Mon land, that happened in the 14 century.

but we are now 1,000 miles off topic.

you mean Khmer land. that is different. pls learn the difference. the event you mentioned happened virtually yesterday, in the 19 century. for most of our history, we shared no common border, no social contact to the khmer. when vietnam was still a part of chinese empire, the viet people were even forbidden making any social contacts to the cham people, our immediate southern neighbor.

when we conquered champa and khmer lands, we made many of their people to slaves, imposing vietnamese laws and order, destroying their temples and built ours on their ruins. why should we have adopted their cultures and custom?

by the way, the last time, when our army reached Mon land, that happened in the 14 century.

but we are now 1,000 miles off topic.

China didn't directly rule over Vietnam, but rather influenced you with our culture.

The only difference is that Vietnam and Korea only had king, while China had the emperor.

China didn't directly rule over Vietnam, but rather influenced you with our culture.

The only difference is that Vietnam and Korea only had king, while China had the emperor.
No, china was centralized state, having absolute power over the province vietnam. you probably meant the period after we plitted up from china. yes and no. Sure, Vietnam had an emperor. But thing was very complicated. Like today it is a balanced act how to deal with china. In ancient chinese world view, we were vassal. Before establising a formal diplomatic relationship, china demanded vietnam ruler to come to the capital showing respect and paying tribute to the emperor, as a sign of submission. I reveal you a bit. Sometimes, we resorted to a dirty trick: some viet dynasties were having two heads of state. With one senior leader having the absolute power over the country, and one junior, that was responsible maintaining a good relationship to china :-)

Last edited:
Well if you say this then it shows that you are bothered and annoyed by his rhetorics on this origin/ethnicity thing. If he is attacking like what you said, then your reaction would be exactly what he wanted then. Even your Chinese compatriots here who is throwing flame posts as tit for tat, it clearly shows that they got bothered by his posts. This would also include that Vietnamese ComradeNam guy who insulted Khmer, he sounds insecured too. All these tit for tat reactions in here just show that you all are insecure about your ethnicity. If I was a troll (which I’m not), I would love all these reactions and would just repeat the same origin/ethnicity posts again and again, then laugh at all of you guys, including that ComradeNam guy, for continuously jumping up and down over this trivial issue. So congrats for falling for it.

You accused me of making offensive remark: " It seems like you think that is somehow offensive to us?"

My reply: "I mentioned it only to illustrate ancient North Vietnam weren't Mon-Khmer people. It's your Vietnamese members who like to dumb ethnic attack...."

That was it. Making unnecessary conjecture after throwing accusation is a sign of a troubled mind.

Last edited:
You accused me of making offensive remark: " It seems like you think that is somehow offensive to us?"

My reply: "I mentioned it only to illustrate ancient North Vietnam weren't Mon-Khmer people. It's your Vietnamese members who like to dumb ethnic attack...."

That was it. Making unnecessary conjecture after throwing accusation is a sign of a troubled mind.

Given what you have said, my “conjecture” was correct isn’t it? you basically made those posts and quotes from history books as a way to get back at biendong for making those comments about the cantonese. Like I said, tit-for-tat. It probably annoyed you to the point that you actually took those time to research on Vietnamese history to get back at biendong or the other vietnamese members commenting about the cantonese origins. And obviously your intention, as tit-for-tat, was to offend him with this mon-khmer thing.

My comment and advice was that your mon-khmer post is not offensive to most Vietnamese, even biendong affirmed our mon-khmer heritage. So its actually a one way “tit- for-tat” thing since his comments annoyed you guys while your comments in return does not offend him at all, hence he is happy to repeat his cantonese comments again and again. So you are the naive one.

But I am surprised that there are a few Vietnamese here who are indeed offended by your mon-khmer comments. But you have offended the wrong people (Viet and ComradeNam), instead of offending biendong.

FYI, and to the oversea Vietnamese like Comradenam and @Viet, the real Vietnamese always affirm our south east asian mon-khmer heritage. We see the tai kadai in VN as weak, wasn’t able to push the Chinese out during the 1000 years chinese domination of VN. According to fattyacid, our ancestor migrated during the 9th century, which means that they managed to ousted the Chinese within 100 years during the 10th Century. The next period China tried to dominate VN again was during the Ming dynasty, and they only lasted 20 years before they got kicked out again. So you can see how strong these mon-khmer ancestor were compared to those who were dominated for 900 years with no success at ousting the Chinese. Furthermore, VN expanded territory after the Chinese was ousted.

Thats why, we are proud of our strong mon-khmer ancestor and only cared about the Greater sub mekong empire, the original homeland of our mon-khmer ancestor.

Last edited:
Given what you have said, my “conjecture” was correct isn’t it? you basically made those posts and quotes from history books as a way to get back at biendong for making those comments about the cantonese. Like I said, tit-for-tat. It probably annoyed you to the point that you actually took those time to research on Vietnamese history to get back at biendong or the other vietnamese members commenting about the cantonese origins. And obviously your intention, as tit-for-tat, was to offend him with this mon-khmer thing.

My comment and advice was that your mon-khmer post is not offensive to most Vietnamese, even biendong affirmed our mon-khmer heritage. So its actually a one way “tit- for-tat” thing since his comments annoyed you guys while your comments in return does not offend him at all, hence he is happy to repeat his cantonese comments again and again. So you are the naive one.

But I am surprised that there are a few Vietnamese here who are indeed offended by your mon-khmer comments. But you have offended the wrong people (Viet and ComradeNam), instead of offending biendong.

FYI, and to the oversea Vietnamese like Comradenam and @Viet, the real Vietnamese always affirm our south east asian mon-khmer heritage. We see the tai kadai in VN as weak, wasn’t able to push the Chinese out during the 1000 years chinese domination of VN. According to fattyacid, our ancestor migrated during the 9th century, which means that they managed to ousted the Chinese within 100 years during the 10th Century. The next period China tried to dominate VN again was during the Ming dynasty, and they only lasted 20 years before they got kicked out again. So you can see how strong these mon-khmer ancestor were compared to those who were dominated for 900 years with no success at ousting the Chinese. Furthermore, VN expanded territory after the Chinese was ousted.

Thats why, we are proud of our strong mon-khmer ancestor and only cared about the Greater sub mekong empire, the original homeland of our mon-khmer ancestor.

One, I don't dumb troll on Vietnam and its people, like how your Vietnamese comrades troll and insult Chinese (rechoice, eastsea, lacviet, niceguy...) If there's a need to put across a point that may seem like a rebuttal, in this case, the subject of sinicized people, I make sure I back it up with credible source. So it's not low IQ tit-for-tat, but schooling-for-the-tit-and-tat.

Two, Chinese don't view Mon-khmer or Kinh differently as you guys do, so no offence can be intended. I mentioned it to illustrate Tai-Kadai are native to North Vietnam, not Mon-khmer Vietnamese.

Your conjecture is wrong.

FYI, Tai-kadai were far from weak. Trung sisters were most likely Tai-kadai. The Black Flag army led by Chinese general that terrorized the French in Tonkin were Tai-kadai.

Last edited:
WTH !!

No matter what the topic is,History of Viet , baiyue, wenlang bla bla will derail i t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom