What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
China attacked you in land, and you have a long embrago from the UN.
The Cambodia at that time is tyranny beyond question.
You attacked Thailand, by border crash ?
Time are different then, like you can drive the US out, and still accept the fate of Paracel islands, until now.

Your strategy even in here is try to "attacked" every one, that'd end bad, you are now a country without ally, and in here, none stand to help you, it's seem you never escape the attitude of VN after you caused the US tired.
Well, Happy with your wishfull thinking, I really want to see it in action, start with the re-capture of Paracel islands :)
BTW: with 6 kilos, the singapore alone shall win in one glorious battle.
1. CHina attacked VN but they withdrawed so fast after that, and we made friend again after few years, that why, they deserve to be our Big brother :), UN embargo won't be our trouble, we can buy suppy from Cambodia-Laos and USSR - Russia now always help VN to buy weapon on Creadit :)

2. We don't need allies, but we sure never Dare to attack India-Russia, they're our long time friends.:cheers:

3.It's not wishful thinking bro, we attacked Thailand and fought with CHina already, and we still alive , bro.:D
lonelyship said:
Yeah, that make sense.
Always think Putin is a sith lord
bcz USSR and Russia never abandon VietNam, Putin is always No 1 in VietNam :cheers:

Hehe, they don't like us bcz we join in USA 's side and make some hostile actions toward CHina lately, they will like us again if we help them o control Pacific ocean, we stay with CHina thousand years already, you can read again the history and see if they hate VN or not :D

They have never liked you for they have been invading your country from time to time. Every dynasties there was in China, at least that many times they either conquered you or violated your sovereignty. So :lol: don't tell me that because you are joining us that make them like you less :rofl:

hehe, are you Sure US's soldiers wanna fight with VietNam again ??? we can die millions man for our purpose, but can USA die 50,000 for your Allies again ??:D

I don't think you have a chance because we understand your military tactics quite well. :azn:

1/ we have the first one in 2014, it not so long time.

2.We don't use Kilos to fight with QIng, Yuan, we use to destroy CHina's war ship.

3.We've just modernized our Navy, so Kilos will be the first step .

4. Hehe, our crew can have training in Russia or India, so when we have Kilos, we can use them immediately:p:

LOL! I like Niceguy, he's funny.

That becuz they are West, they are cocky and underestimate oriental mights, just like how Mongolian lost the war long time ago because those people have no experience with southeast asian geography and guerrilla warfare. But Chinese are absolutely different, the Chinese with a long history of wars fighting against the most powerful invaders on this planet, include your cunning Viet fox, do you still think the Chinese are known nothing about you!? Since China ancient imperial kingdom collapsed, the Chinese have been struggling and against many brutal powers, just 50 years ago they kicked the Yank butt out of North Korea with their rusty weapons, they challenge the USSR and almost every western powers in this planet until today. You do think the Chinese are nothing to you, Chinese don't know guerrilla!? On this planet, not only your **** Vietnam is the nation which know how to fight guerrilla and Vietnam are not invincible. Stop your ******* lame sophistry about yourself. You are indeed an embarrassless little punk in people eyes!!!

I don't give a **** about what is your history, you are nothing different with the Korean, both are paranoid and shameless about history truth. When you can make a movie about your history then come here to talk with me about the past, beside than that all coming out from your mouth are lame lying to me!!!

P.S: the picture above is clearly a joke, how could human can create that such thing in the recent time??? It more look like making up by a Chinese fiction or history incident, the Viet just copied it and draw itself a victory one for masturbating!!!

You're truly an idiot! LOL!

6 Kilo subs just use to lures unwelcome Chinese Navy out of East Sea. China did not experience to fight real battle at the Sea, and Viet Nam too....

I love to see ship Copy in China can deal with ship made in real Russia. It's could be fun!

You can't put 12 cylinders BMW engine into a massive king truck just look for speeds, but China does.

China already done for AC body by Russia and ... engine by Ukraine the rest is copy cat all over technologies part inside AC. Love to see how best of Yankon is.

6 Kilo subs just use to lures unwelcome Chinese Navy out of East Sea. China did not experience to fight real battle at the Sea, and Viet Nam too....
I love to see ship Copy in China can deal with ship made in real Russia. It's could be fun!
You can't put 12 cylinders BMW engine into a massive king truck just look for speeds, but China does.

China already done for AC body by Russia and ... engine by Ukraine the rest is copy cat all over technologies part inside AC. Love to see how best of Yankon is.

Lets be cleared about one thing there are more BMWs in China then in russian still driven vintage buggy little rusted cars on the street deplorable, and yes please don't insult BMW by comparing it with russian vintage technology pick a russian su-27 and compare it with China cockpit there is a hell of a generation of difference.

Lets take a look at an example of how russia failed to even develop a good UAV and has to beg isrealis to buy one and guess what it'll be copied later.

There are 2x more Naval and Civilian ships being designed and developed and incorporated with indigenous technologies and exported then by russian thus shows the relative success of China, russians have lost the market in the first place.

You have not yet read the complete list of modifications which are being done to former russian AC acquired by China form inside it is absolutely be a new world unlike the russian ACs.

stupid kid``China's ship industry is decades ahead of Russia maybe few centuries ahead some monkey kingom somewhere in the South.

and also your vietcon's farmer troop is miles away from modern combat condition, your military is still 1906s standard, those electronic centric warfare, BVR air combat and C4SI system is absolute to you untrained farmers...

best example; VAF bought few Su-30s from Russia, and thought they were 'invincible' at air as it finally had some fancy planes, but few month ago, your Su-30s got humiliated by the Chinese 'inferior copy' J-10As, and few weeks late your top governor crawling to China bagging for mercy with tails in-between legs.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/118638-vietnam-su-30-locked-j-10-10-times.html

stupid kid``China's ship industry is decades ahead of Russia maybe few centuries ahead some monkey kingom somewhere in the South.

and also your vietcon's farmer troop is miles away from modern combat condition, your military is still 1906s standard, those electronic centric warfare, BVR air combat and C4SI system is absolute to you untrained farmers...

best example; VAF bought few Su-30s from Russia, and thought they were 'invincible' at air as it finally had some fancy planes, but few month ago, your Su-30s got humiliated by the Chinese 'inferior copy' J-10As, and few weeks late your top governor crawling to China bagging for mercy with tails in-between legs.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/118638-vietnam-su-30-locked-j-10-10-times.html

Chinese like you are brainchild with many illusion from themselves. It's joke made in China to self-masturbation. It's fake product.

I can't use stupid word for you just because I think you are not that valueable [unvalue] . Vjetcong is a farmer, and just you underestimate them, that why PLA got balls kicked. It's hurts doesn't it?

Our military is not modern and can not be modernized, and I think it is Okay, as long as strong enough to kicked on PLA balls.

We are so nice, not killing Chinese .. but kicked Chinese Army balls that's is our a best way. Am I right?

And if I am not mistaken, your Chinese who lives in China is only can have 1 child. Man..... that's really bad if PLA got balls kicking by "Vietcong Farmers" again.

Sad but true.

I can't use stupid word for you just because I think you are not that valueable [unvalue] . Vjetcong is a farmer, and just you underestimate them, that why PLA got balls kicked. It's hurts doesn't it?

Our military is not modern and can not be modernized, and I think it is Okay, as long as strong enough to kicked on PLA balls.

We are so nice, not killing Chinese .. but kicked Chinese Army balls that's is our a best way. Am I right?

This guy is really envy with what we have, what we experience bro. We're one of the Best in mordern wafare , we have many experience about it during VN war (Mordern wafare begin form 60s), We resisted US jammer and shot lots of B-52 down in 1972 when CHina still got heavily jammed during 80s.

We learned alot from USSR already (mabe except Star wafare only :D)when CHina only can keep copying a low-quality doctrine from US-USSR and they think: it's mordern warfare already. Just look at the fact , F-117 dare not fly over our sky during VN-Thailand conflict , but an obsolete reconnaissance jet still roamming around CHina's sky every day, and CHina can not do any thing to make US worry about that spy mission :P .

Don't need to argue with CHinese about who is better in mordern combat, bro, let Uncle Sam judges about it :P

Yeah... I don't need to show him what we got, but if it comes then we serve them real good. Likewise, we did not say we can shoot down B52 but we already served them real good.[Even now, no one else does]

Nice to meeting you brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom