What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

Viet head of state is the exclusive property of Barack and Vladimir. They have a strict pricing regime.

Philippines and Vietnam are notorious land grabbers, of course they get along well. Best friends. But still their added GDP is so small...by the way...looking at some statistics... Pinoys are doing much better than Viets ! How is that possible ? It's like India doing better than China => Never seen and will never see. :D At least that's what I thought... Viets you disappointed me.

What the hell is that ? Never heard of it before...damn...

The Ph seems to forgot that how Vietnam stole "their" island.
But anyway, "forgiving" is what the Ph good at, they even forgot about the Manila Massacre and worshiped the Kamikaze pilots to beg for $$ from Japanese.
Viet, Ph, they have disputes normal and negotiable, Not be robbers with guns an cannons like china do.
with japan, that all is past like Germany, Italy. Now they have a highly responsible role. Not be jungle law like china do. not to dig the past like china do

Philippines and Vietnam are notorious land grabbers, of course they get along well. Best friends. But still their added GDP is so small...by the way...looking at some statistics... Pinoys are doing much better than Viets ! How is that possible ? It's like India doing better than China => Never seen and will never see. :D At least that's what I thought... Viets you disappointed me.

thoughi is free of charge here. What do you do in Paris ? one chinese metiso could do ?

[reuters] UPDATE 1-White House supports legal action to resolve China, Vietnam dispute
Thu May 22, 2014 11:42am EDT
(Adds background on Vietnam comments, China response)

May 22 (Reuters) - The White House said on Thursday it would support the use of legal action by Vietnam against China to resolve a dispute after the deployment of a Chinese oil rig to disputed waters in the South China Sea.

Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung said, in comments to Reuters, his government was considering various "defense options" against China, including legal action.

U.S. support for such a move would likely upset Beijing.

"The United States has a national interest in maintenance of peace and stability; respect for international law; unimpeded lawful commerce; and freedom of navigation and over flight in the South China Sea," White House spokesman Patrick Ventrell said in response to questions about the prime minister's remarks.

"The United States supports the use of diplomatic and other peaceful means to manage and resolve disagreements, including the use of arbitration or other international legal mechanisms."

Dung's comments, given in a written response to questions from Reuters, were the first time he has suggested Vietnam would take legal measures, and drew an angry response from China, which insisted the rig was in its sovereign waters.

China accused Vietnam of stoking regional tensions.

(Reporting by Roberta Rampton and Jeff Mason; Editing by Eric Beech and Susan Heavey)

I don't see why Vietnam feels the urge to antagonize its bigger neighbor China. China and Vietnam benefit more from cooperation.

Viet, Ph, they have disputes normal and negotiable, Not be robbers with guns an cannons like china do.
with japan, that all is past like Germany, Italy. Now they have a highly responsible role. Not be jungle law like china do. not to dig the past like china do

If China was not involved in this game, Vietnam would have already took away every single islands in the SCS. There was no negotiation nor responsible role when you stole "their" first island.

And you never compare Germany, which will never bring back nazi to this world, to Japan, China may like to dig out the past, but China never worship Japanese massacred Nanjing like the Ph who worship those Japanese massacred Manlia, just for earning Japanese tourists $$.

can you tell me more on cooperation in your opinion ?
Well, i don't know much about what either country has to offer the other but im certain that both countries have the potential to develop a healthy and mutually beneficial economic relationship. I just can't seem to understand why both countries should waste necessary resources on an unnecessary rivalry.

Well, i don't know much about what either country has to offer the other but im certain that both countries have the potential to develop a healthy and mutually beneficial economic relationship. I just can't seem to understand why both countries should waste necessary resources on an unnecessary rivalry.

Everything seem to be as red highlighted text before the Oil Rig placed in Vietnam EEZ, friend.
China unilaterally, put their deep sea Oil Rig in Vietnam EEZ not for oil but as floating milestone of their territory.

Malaysia has always been popular with Viet Kinh whores.
Of course it's boring for whores when they've been done 1000000 times
Oh, so your favourite is Viet whore !? :D
Opps, pathetic Chinese, they can not find even a Chinese whore to f*ck.
Chinese men are pathetic for Chinese women, no doubt, when they're only good swanky about whore ...:P
Why is it the prime minister but not the president making state visit? This to me imply there is two fraction heads in VN.
Maybe, Is that not same in CCP !? I think they've many fraction :coffee:

Maybe, Is that not same in CCP !? I think they've many fraction :coffee:
Nope. The CCP is unify when it comes to foreign policy. Anytime the issue involved politics, our president will head. Never will you see our prime minister represent China in political arena.

If China was not involved in this game, Vietnam would have already took away every single islands in the SCS. There was no negotiation nor responsible role when you stole "their" first island.

Then why Phillipines need Vietnam in their side so bad ?

Back
Top Bottom