What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

Look from the strategic perspective.

You should consider Vietnam importance for SE Asia as like Israel in the Middle East. I read you pay $2b military aid to Israel a year. The same amount should be granted to Vietnam.

We will buy your weapons and support not only your military industrial complex but keep Chinese in check.

Win-win for all :-)
Viet's mentality is like a whore to sell itself to whomever is willing to pay, past is russia, now to US without a shame. US must feel really happy that there is a country on earth which could forget its war crime atrocity of agent orange and blanket bombing so easily.
But I will assure you viets you will not get the $2b you adream, but colour revolution and no-flying zone. Lybia, Egypt, Ukraine has show you the way.

2 clowns standing together does not make you look stronger, stupid viets.
everything comes in due time. you moron will soon realise. Allying with the Philippines is just a step among many :partay:
Malaysia is the next destination for Vietnam politicians.
Viet's mentality is like a whore to sell itself to whomever is willing to pay, past is russia, now to US without a shame. US must feel really happy that there is a country on earth which could forget its war crime atrocity of agent orange and blanket bombing so easily.
But I will assure you viets you will not get the $2b you adream, but colour revolution and no-flying zone. Lybia, Egypt, Ukraine has show you the way.
no need to resort to insulting. Just realpolitik.
I feel a bit panic in your voice :rofl:

Last edited:
no need to resort to insulting. Just realpolitik.
I feel a bit panic in your voice :rofl:
I just state the truth, you call it insulting? then what you would call for those spreading agent orange on your soil? Did you ever consider the feeling of your former Russian daddy for this US begging? seems I am right, you really has no shame for your country.
Panic? for one thing, US has not recognize you this self-throwing son. the other thing, we don't even care about US, let alone a self-appointed american son.

Last edited:
I just state the truth, you call it insulting? then what you would call for those spreading agent orange on your soil? Did you ever consider the feeling of your former Russian daddy for this US begging? seems I am right, you really has no shame for your country.
Panic? for one thing, US has not recognize you this self-throwing son. the other thing, we don't even care about US, let alone a self-appointed american son.
why should we shame when allying with America when you don´t feel any shame when closing deals with the Russians who raped you and took a big chunk of your country?

all forgotten?

why should we shame when allying with America when you don´t feel any shame when closing deals with the Russians who raped you and took a big chunk of your country?

Territory come and go, especailly for those no-maned area, no big deal. No country's size will keep forever in the long histroy, this is a theory you viets would never understand. Just like Russian did not kill itself when shrinking from USSR. I am also happy to tell you that our country become larger and larger along the time.
As for rape, you must confuse with what US had done to you, in fact, they made many vietnam war films to celebrate such event.

all forgotten?
Chinese like him will lick every @ss he can to get his goal, they're proud about that ... :P

Territory come and go, especailly for those no-maned area, no big deal. No country's size will keep forever in the long histroy, this is a theory you viets would never understand. Just like Russian did not kill itself when shrinking from USSR. I am also happy to tell you that our country become larger and larger along the time.
As for rape, you must confuse with what US had done to you, in fact, they made many vietnam war films to celebrate such event.
no big deal?

the lost territory is multiple times larger than Vietnam. so why do you try to eat into Vietnam territory, which is very tinny in comparison? I use the word "rape" to describe how the foreigners forced you to accept unequal treaties.

by the way, I feel Vietnam was willing to accept China sovereignty over Paracels in exchange for China acceptance of our EEZ waters. It is you who wants to change the status quo by force. you wrongly assume as Vietnam is weak and poor, hence we can´t withstand China economic and military power.

Vietnam will likely follow the Philippines to sue China at the U.N. tribunal: the International Court of Justice in The Hague. As you know, the Philippines brought the case in January 2013 under the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, which governs the world's oceans. China is a signatory.

We will challenge China´s possession of the Paracels and the EEZ waters. Regardless of China accepts or not, the judges will make a decision. We are sure, the court will condemn China.

Sure, we know even if we win the case, China will not withdraw from the Paracels. But the point is we will have an international voice over the matter. China must decide if they want to follow the rule of law or not. they will be exposed as liar.

In geopolitics, the only law that matters is the law of power. In power politics, powerful countries are above the law. This is why big and powerful countries get away with all kinds of crimes. China will not care about what any country says just like Israel never cares about what anyone says. China is a veto power member in the UNSC, has a large nuclear arsenal with nuclear triads, large consumer market. Vietnam and Philippines will get nowhere going against China. China is too big and too powerful.

no big deal?

the lost territory is multiple times larger than Vietnam. so why do you try to eat into Vietnam territory, which is very tinny in comparison? I use the word "rape" to describe how the foreigners forced you to accept unequal treaties.

by the way, I feel Vietnam was willing to accept China sovereignty over Paracels in exchange for China acceptance of our EEZ waters. It is you who wants to change the status quo by force. you wrongly assume as Vietnam is weak and poor, hence we can´t withstand China economic and military power.

Vietnam is weak and poor. No amount of jingoistic chest thumping can change facts. If Vietnam was strong, then you don't need to run to international courts. That's what weak countries do.

all forgotten?

Because China is a powerful country now and has special priviledges.

Last edited:
no big deal?

of course no big deal, that is why our government settle border agreement with Russia. As I said before, land come and go. when you strong, you get some, weak lose some. What a big deal. Every big country has such experience, British, Russia, German. so what ?
Besides, we don't eat your territory, those are sea area, moron

In geopolitics, the only law that matters is the law of power. In power politics, powerful countries are above the law. This is why big and powerful countries get away with all kinds of crimes. China will not care about what any country says just like Israel never cares about what anyone says. China is a veto power member in the UNSC, has a large nuclear arsenal with nuclear triads, large consumer market. Vietnam and Philippines will get nowhere going against China. China is too big and too powerful.

Vietnam is weak and poor. No amount of jingoistic chest thumping can change facts. If Vietnam was strong, then you don't need to run to international courts. That's what weak countries do.

Because China is a powerful country now and has special priviledges.
so what. that does not mean you can do whatever you like and we back down.
backing down ist just for weaklings.

so what. that does not mean you can do whatever you like and we back down.
backing down ist just for weaklings.

Weak countries never back down. And yes, China pretty much has done whatever it wants without any costs. This is how global power politics work. Big and powerful countries have special privileges whether you like it or not. That's why only weak countries leaders are prosecuted in international courts for war crimes (African countries) but no leader from powerful countries (US) ever get prosecuted for far worse war crimes. Vietnam taking legal action won't change anything. Even if Vietnam gets into a military alliance with the US (highly unlikely), it won't change anything. As China continues to get stronger, not even the US will worry China in the Asia-Pacific region.

everything comes in due time. you moron will soon realise. Allying with the Philippines is just a step among many :partay:
Malaysia is the next destination for Vietnam politicians.

Malaysia has always been popular with Viet Kinh whores.

Chinese clown's still so boring as ever ...

Of course it's boring for whores when they've been done 1000000 times

Why is it the prime minister but not the president making state visit? This to me imply there is two fraction heads in VN.

Back
Top Bottom