What's new

Vietnam should prepare for all scenarios in China oil spat: Party chief

Never think you don't doubt about China economy, hehe!

But, here you say Chinese can't earning somewehter near the country you mentioned next 5-10 years? means their today's level or their level after 5~10 years?

If you means former one, dare you bet with me on Average 1 Chinese can earn more than average 1 Malaysia in 5~10 years, losers open a thread, say" I am pig"?
China is bogged down on Middle income trap bcz u dont have good tech to keep growing up like US. Chinese income wont raise higher bcz there is No reason for the boss to pay higher for the people doing simple jobs.

I even doubt about China economy.

I disagree that's a strong one. Just a booming of real estate cause everyone think they are rich.
But bubbles would broken like in Spain, or somewhere ...

Average 1 Japanese earn 40,000-46,000 USD / year, Singaporean 50-55,000, Korean 25,000, Malaysia 11,000 ...
I still not find Chinese earning somewhere near them next 5-10 years.
It is not Chinese said China is the World N.o2 economic, official datas speak and annual trade datas with U.S/ Europe/ Japan etc.

I give u two simple examples to explain why Chinese rich in a developing country.
1. in China spend ¥10 to have a lunch, in Japan/Singapore/Malaysia spend $10 to have a lunch.
2. in China to earn ¥1 from total 1.3billion Chinese >> in Japan/Singapore/Malaysia to earn $1 from each citizen.

1 US dollar == 6.24 RMB, income - cost = Chinese can save more money in our wallets.

Compared with Japan/Singapor/Malaysia, Chinese can spend less for living and earn more for work. That's why businessmen and compnay like China market very much !!!

BTW Chinese can produce everything, "Made in China" can earn more foreign money.

Last edited:
Yeah, US-JP-SK will get more pressure from China , their sea lane will be under China threat, so, they will have to help VN more.

US allow VN to enrich uranium in our soil now (even JP is not allow to do it), but we want a real Nuke warhead. If US agree, then , we will kick ur @$$ out after we got a real nuke bomb :pop:
Yes , US is on your side .

You have nothing to worry about , you can kick our *** now without the Nuke because our army is suck as you said.

It is not Chinese said China is the World N.o2 economic, official datas speak and annual trade datas with U.S/ Europe/ Japan etc.

I give u two simple examples to explain why Chinese rich in a developing country.
1. in China spend ¥10 to have a lunch, in Japan/Singapore/Malaysia spend $10 to have a lunch.
2. in China to earn ¥1 from total 1.3billion Chinese >> in Japan/Singapore/Malaysia to earn $1 from each citizen.

1 US dollar == 6.24 RMB, income - cost = Chinese can save more money in our wallets.

Compared with Japan/Singapor/Malaysia, Chinese can spend less for living and earn more for work. That's why businessmen and compnay like China market very much !!!

BTW Chinese can produce everything, "Made in China" can earn more foreign money.

cnleio: for you remark:
1. As a traveller, I just come back from Singapore and Malaysia trip. For the lunch, what's your lunch? For example, McDonald's or KFC, we pay 9-15 RM each, equal 3-5USD in Malaysia, Singapore a little more in the matter of fact Singapore is the uptown compare to other city. For a local, they could find cheaper meals. For example, in Vietnam KFC, McDonald's price similar to Malaysia, but low income person could find a lunch with 1.2-1.5 USD easily or bring lunch from home with much cheaper.

Can you just google for big Mac index to see that price level of China for big Mac is not so cheap, compare to Malaysia, Indonesia, India ...?

2. I don't understand much on your example, but China still has not big private savings because the income still low, and the total savings not only for few million, 1 hundred million ... but for social benefit of 1.4 billion. No solely guy could be rich by total savings. but his own saving
a Chinese, average salary 500-600 USD/month, after spend for basic expenses can save 100-200USD / month, 1 year 1,200 - 2400 USD
a Singaporean ( almost Chinese race ) average salary 4,500 USD / month, after spend for his all expenses can save 1,500-2,000 USD, a year 18,000 - 24,000 USD
So who richer ?

The fact that Chinese original person in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hongkong... earn more than Chinese in China.
Made in China Apple product create profit for Apple, Foxconn ... which are not Chinese citizen.

And can you tell me why Chinese ppl much pay more for Apple products ( Iphone, Ipad) compare to Malaysia, Hongkong? You also must pay more than others for accomodation, cheap for food, drinking but not safer.

Last edited:

You have nothing to worry about , you can kick our *** now without the Nuke because our army is suck as you said.
We can enrich uranium, but we dont have a real nuke bomb and US's support is not enough yet, so lets wait .

Anyway : SCS(east sea) is not too important to VN coz our oil tanker dont need to pass through it. Its only very important to SK-JP-US troops stationing in SK-Okinawa, so US-JP will take some actions to u in SCS(east sea) first:pop:

Kyle, as long as your army still in your land, there's nothing happen.

Kyle, as long as your army still in your land, there's nothing happen.
Of course .

I am just trolling him .

Your fellow @NiceGuy keeps saying Viet is strong and china is weak blablabla.

We can enrich uranium, but we dont have a real nuke bomb and US's support is not enough yet, so lets wait .

Anyway : SCS(east sea) is not too important to VN coz our oil tanker dont need to pass through it. Its only very important to SK-JP-US troops stationing in SK-Okinawa, so US-JP will take some actions to u in SCS(east sea) first:pop:
You want US give you a Nuke bomb ?

How much "support" is enough ?

In your last post ,Viet can kick our *** if US do not support China, and US does not support us obviously .

And now you say you need US to support you .

Do you really understand what you are saying ?

Of course .

I am just trolling him .

China is weak, thats why China still be divided into 2 parts while VN defeated US and become united nation.

If u want war, then just fire the first shot, u will see how coward ur army is:pop:

Of course .

I am just trolling him .

You want US give you a Nuke bomb ?

How much "support" is enough ?

In your last post ,Viet can kick our *** if US do not support China, and US does not support us obviously .

And now you say you need US to support you .

Do you really understand what you are saying ?
Vietnam doesn't need technological support. Nuke tech is not something that's can easily be transfered around. Instead just as long as the US does not raise a red flag about Vietnam developing nuke tech is enough. There are other not-so-clean ways to get a hand on that technology, and sure Vietnam can use them.

About kicking China, I would say he meant that as long as the US does not pull tricks like placing an embargo or using their power to stop Vietnam buying/transporting weapons or openly supporting China over the world media and the UN, then we are okay to fight China as we want. US can influence the world view more than you think. Of course it will be welcome if the US can sell Vietnam weapons and military techs, or support troops training, or using above tricks against China. I know it's dirty but well, with war comes everything.

Vietnam doesn't need technological support. Nuke tech is not something that's can easily be transfered around. Instead just as long as the US does not raise a red flag about Vietnam developing nuke tech is enough. There are other not-so-clean ways to get a hand on that technology, and sure Vietnam can use them.

About kicking China, I would say he meant that as long as the US does not pull tricks like placing an embargo or using their power to stop Vietnam buying/transporting weapons or openly supporting China over the world media and the UN, then we are okay to fight China as we want. US can influence the world view more than you think. Of course it will be welcome if the US can sell Vietnam weapons and military techs, or support troops training, or using above tricks against China. I know it's dirty but well, with war comes everything.
We never underestimate US 's influence around the world.

What I want to tell @NiceGuy is :We are not as strong as US or RU , even KR and japan. But we are much stronger than Viet . So please stop bragging Viet kick our ***. Without external support , you are nothing.

China is weak, thats why China still be divided into 2 parts while VN defeated US and become united nation.

If u want war, then just fire the first shot, u will see how coward ur army is:pop:
Yes , we are much weaker than the other Asian countries.

We are afraid of war , we do not dare to fire the first shot , what we can do is send rig over there .

How pathetic we are!

We never underestimate US 's influence around the world.

What I want to tell @NiceGuy is :We are not as strong as US or RU , even KR and japan. But we are much stronger than Viet . So please stop bragging Viet kick our ***. Without external support , you are nothing.
Well, as long as the scale does not tip over greater than it was in Vietnam-US war, we are confident fighting China. There may not be a military victory, but a political win, just like Vietnam did with the US. Unless China is sure that it can perform better than the US did in Vietnam.

Oh and external support? We live in the world where one thing pushes other things over the other half of the globe. If one country goes to war with another, there will be at least one country support it. Same goes to the other country. Support is not always arms or foods or medical items. They can also be words and good wills. And that's much stronger than any kinds of weapons around.

Your explanation is too complicated for 馬騮仔 to understand.

Yes , we are much weaker than the other Asian countries.

We are afraid of war , we do not dare to fire the first shot , what we can do is send rig over there .

How pathetic we are!
Yeah, keep sending, we dont se that a serious threat but a good excuse to gain more support from US. Ur rig is a serious threat to US sea lane in SCS(east sea), while we only lose some fishes to u :pop:

Your explanation is too complicated for 馬騮仔 to understand.
That's racist. And if you talks bad about us, at least be straight to us. Act like a grown up, will you? Hiding it and only talking behind other backs, we call it "mind jerking".

Yeah, keep sending, we dont se that a serious threat but a good excuse to gain more support from US. Ur rig is a serious threat to US sea lane in SCS(east sea), while we only lose some fishes to u :pop:
Vietnam military fake, liars ! Vietnam go broke soon, hehe. Speak the truth I am, don't mad me heheh. When broke don't worry, uncle Sam take care of you hehe.. :pop:

That's racist. And if you talks bad about us, at least be straight to us. Act like a grown up, will you? Hiding it and only talking behind other backs, we call it "mind jerking".
Aberdeen is a racist word?

Back
Top Bottom