What's new

Vietnam should prepare for all scenarios in China oil spat: Party chief

How old are you ?

Viet is the third pole of the world according to your words.
If u dont belive ur army suck, then why dont u fire the first shot ?? forgot how easily we push u back in 1979 just by local militia forces bcz ur army is too coward and useless ??

We only be in trouble when u can have US's support again. China army alone is useless.

Entire Viet economy depends on China. Without China, Viet economy will collapse.
Do u have any knowledge abt economy ?? ur investment in VN is very small.

Chinese has so much delusion by their media propaganda ...

If u dont belive ur army suck, then why dont u fire the first shot ?? forgot how easily we push u back in 1979 just by local militia forces bcz ur army is too coward and useless ??

We only be in trouble when u can have US's support again. China army alone is useless.

Forget about US , they accuse us for what we are doing in SCS. We can not get any support from them.

Just tell your great Viet army to push us back please.

Forget about US , they accuse us for what we are doing in SCS. We can not get any support from them.

Just tell your great Viet army to push us back please.
why we must use army to push u back now when u dare not fire the first shot ??

why we must use army to push u back now when u dare not fire the first shot ??
Because our rig is in so called your water and our army sucks.

And USA do not like us also , your Viet army is great , no reason to tolerate our rig ,right ?

Because our rig is in so called your water and our army sucks.

And USA do not like us also , your Viet army is great , no reason to tolerate our rig ,right ?
Dude, get out of the cave and learn some human rules. The international law of sea doesnt allow us to shoot ur oil rig. We only can shoot when u fire first.

Thats why Vn got US-France-JP-India support when no one support China .

Dude, get out of the cave and learn some human rules. The international law of sea doesnt allow us to shoot ur oil rig. We only can shoot when u fire first.

Thats why Vn got US-France-JP-India support when no one support China .
Oh.. Now you talk about human rules.

So called international law has higher priority than country territory ?

Very nice! We can send more rigs because Viet is so civil country , its army is useless unless we fire first .

Okay , we never fire first but rig .

Oh.. Now you talk about human rules.

So called international law has higher priority than country territory ?

Very nice! We can send more rigs because Viet is so civil country , its army is useless unless we fire first .

Okay , we never fire first but rig .
Yeah, just send more rig if u want. What do we lose if u send more rigs ?? Almost none except some fish.

Infact: SK-JP worry more than VN, coz most of SK-JP oil tanker must pass through SCS(east sea), and they dont want SCS(east sea) to fall into China's hand more than VN

So, the more China rigs in SCS(east sea), the more SK-JP and of course US will support VN. Okay, enjoy the fish while we enjoy more SK-JP-US investment :pop:

Yeah, just send more rig if u want. What do we lose if u send more rigs ?? Almost none except some fish.

Infact: SK-JP worry more than VN, coz most of SK-JP oil tanker must pass through SCS(east sea), and they dont want SCS(east sea) to fall into China's hand more than VN

So, the more China rigs in SCS(east sea), the more SK-JP and of course US will support VN. Okay, enjoy the fish while we enjoy more SK-JP-US investment :pop:
your FDI already decreased 35% this year, lunatic

Yeah, so let the communist Govt. fall, I dont like it too. :pop:
excellent, that is the right attitude I am looking for. Now you should go to the street and fight for your freedom, blowing up everything in front of you. go down vietcon!!!

excellent, that is the right attitude I am looking for. Now you should go to the street and fight for your freedom, blowing up everything in front of you. go down vietcon!!!
Yeah, let me find some stupid like u on our street now, dont be sad again if 20 die, but ur Govt. only dare to say' 2 die' , and I wont be charged with murder:laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah, let me find some stupid like u on our street now, dont be sad again if 20 die, but ur Govt. only dare to say' 2 die' , and I wont be charged with murder:laugh:
The only Chinese you will encounter next time will be PLA soldier. so you can only find stupid vietcongs now on your street, take your time to kill and have fun.

The only Chinese you will encounter next time will be PLA soldier. so you can only find stupid vietcongs now on your street, take your time to kill and have fun.
Ur PLA only good at surrender , forget that ur elite PLA troop surrender to our local militia instead of fighting till death ??

Stupid training from corrupted general only can create coward and poor discipline soldiers :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom