What's new

Vietnam should prepare for all scenarios in China oil spat: Party chief

Yeah, just send more rig if u want. What do we lose if u send more rigs ?? Almost none except some fish.

Infact: SK-JP worry more than VN, coz most of SK-JP oil tanker must pass through SCS(east sea), and they dont want SCS(east sea) to fall into China's hand more than VN

So, the more China rigs in SCS(east sea), the more SK-JP and of course US will support VN. Okay, enjoy the fish while we enjoy more SK-JP-US investment :pop:
Good ! If so , win-win situation .

We get gas source and you get paid by US :cheers:

tell that thing to your chinaman :guns::china:
Our chairman do quite well now .

Chinese soldiers won't fight. as learning from what Chinese govt handled to Sino-Viet 1979 veterans.
Especially, they are solely son of one child policy. Who take care 8 of their grandparents, 4 of their parents, their wife ... if they shot down.

Laymen translation: We are gutless to change anything.

Chinese soldiers won't fight. as learning from what Chinese govt handled to Sino-Viet 1979 veterans.
Especially, they are solely son of one child policy. Who take care 8 of their grandparents, 4 of their parents, their wife ... if they shot down.

Yep, for every child there are 8 grandparents. You Viet are so SMART!

Laymen translation: We are gutless to change anything.

Yep, for every child there are 8 grandparents. You Viet are so SMART!

Yes. That's true.
For him and for his wife.

Every married guy has maximum of 8.

The one child policy start since 1978.
For example, a Chinese soldier who is only son was born in 1986, married.
He may have ( in maximum )
2 of his parents at about 56-58,
4 of his grandparents at about 75-78
2 of his parents in law at 55-57
4 of his grandparents in law at 74-77
his wife and
maybe 1 of his child.
Hi

Last edited:
Good ! If so , win-win situation .

We get gas source and you get paid by US :cheers:

Yeah, US-JP-SK will get more pressure from China , their sea lane will be under China threat, so, they will have to help VN more.

US allow VN to enrich uranium in our soil now (even JP is not allow to do it), but we want a real Nuke warhead. If US agree, then , we will kick ur @$$ out after we got a real nuke bomb :pop:

Yeah, US-JP-SK will get more pressure from China , their sea lane will be under China threat, so, they will have to help VN more.

US allow VN to enrich uranium in our soil now (even JP is not allow to do it), but we want a real Nuke warhead. If US agree, then , we will kick ur @$$ out after we got a real nuke bomb :pop:
U r wrong in East-Asia diplomacy. Money & Market is much more important to S.Korea and Japan.

Where's Vietnam uranium enrichment plant ?

Yes. That's true.
For him and for his wife.

Every married guy has maximum of 8.

The one child policy start since 1978.
For example, a Chinese soldier who is only son was born in 1986, married.
He may have ( in maximum )
2 of his parents at about 56-58,
4 of his grandparents at about 75-78
2 of his parents in law at 55-57
4 of his grandparents in law at 74-77
his wife and
maybe 1 of his child.
Hi

To compare:
Vietnam family has often 2-3 child, during Vietnam War the average quantity is 4

for example, a family has 2 child
so there're always at least 2 take care 2 of their parents.
The marriage just exchange child from this family to that family, not affect to quantity of family members.
My father in law has 3 child, my own family has 3 child, 2 son 1 daughter.
So to take care 4 of our parents, parents in law, we have 5, to take care of them as grandparents, we have at least 7-9 grandson/daughters, while China family has only 1.

The loss of that only ONE would hurt entire of the family tree and put state budget into debt

:eek:
Vietnam, would you please spare China ?
Read the statement above, and I was shocked

U r wrong in East-Asia diplomacy. Money & Market is much more important to S.Korea and Japan.

Where's Vietnam uranium enrichment plant ?
SK-JP r under US control , just like former South VN Govt., they have to listen to US or their leaders will die like S.VN leader. U can not understand how US play with their vassal more than VNese.

We need to build a nuclear plant first, and we havent decide which kind of nuclear plant should we build yet.
US-Vietnam Nuclear Pact Meets the “Silver Standard” May 9, 2014

The value of the agreement for many centers on whether it affects Vietnam’s ability to domestically enrich uranium or reprocessing spent nuclear fuel—technologies that can be used both to produce fuel for nuclear power plants or for nuclear weapons. The agreement’s preamble reportedly includes a statement that that any foreign reactors built on Vietnamese soil will use foreign fuel, rather than domestically enriched uranium or reprocessed plutonium. As preambulatory language, however, it is not binding

US-Vietnam Nuclear Pact Meets the "Silver Standard" • CNS

SK-JP r under US control , just like former South VN Govt., they have to listen to US or their leaders will die like S.VN leader. U can not understand how US play with their vassal more than VNese.
1. S.Korea, Japan is not as same as poor South Vietnam.
2. Both wanna be a normal nation, each normal nation has their own interest, so need get rid of American.
3. S.Korea, Japan both r export nations and their export economy have huge benefits in China market, not like ur several billion it's thousand billion $ trade with China each year. In China they earn more than sell in their inside nations.

We need to build a nuclear plant first, and we havent decide which kind of nuclear plant should we build yet.
U'd better to see my thread, what uranium enrichment plant looks like ... a uranium enrichment plant =/= a nuclear plant, i had repeated that thousand times.

1. S.Korea, Japan is not as same as poor South Vietnam.
2. Both wanna be a normal nation, each normal nation has their own interest, so need get rid of American.
3. S.Korea, Japan both r export nations and their export economy have huge benefits in China market, not like ur several billion it's thousand billion $ trade with China each year. In China they earn more than sell in their inside nations.
Dude, even ur country China also divided into 2 part by US too and S.VN was even far richer than SK (of course far richer than China too) before 1975.

SK-JP-TW- S.VN were created by US and all of them r under US control, thats why China never dare to fight with TW army.
cnleio said:
U'd better to see my thread, what uranium enrichment plant looks like ... a uranium enrichment plant =/= a nuclear plant, i had repeated that thousand times.
U need to wait, we dont have it yet, but the good thing is VN can enrich uranium in our soil and US wont stop it.:pop:
The value of the agreement for many centers on whether it affects Vietnam’s ability to domestically enrich uranium or reprocessing spent nuclear fuel—technologies that can be used both to produce fuel for nuclear power plants or for nuclear weapons. The agreement’s preamble reportedly includes a statement that that any foreign reactors built on Vietnamese soil will use foreign fuel, rather than domestically enriched uranium or reprocessed plutonium. As preambulatory language, however, it is not binding

US-Vietnam Nuclear Pact Meets the "Silver Standard" • CNS

Last edited:
Dude, even ur country China also divided into 2 part by US too and S.VN was even far richer than SK (of course far richer than China too) before 1975.

SK-JP-TW- S.VN were created by US and all of them r under US control, thats why China never dare to fight with TW army.
If we only compared with military strength, mainland of China can fight with TaiWan. But if PRC take down TaiWan now it will affect our export economy and stable investment, final purpose of China is not become a military power indeed a big economic power. We can let TaiWan alone a little while, in official it's still a part of PRC. Even in U.S, Japan, ROK government, they never say TaiWan is a independent country, a part of PRC. Whatever how Vietnamese dislike China, ur Vietnam government also admit TaiWan is a part of PRC, isn't it ?

I found u always like to talk past story, let's face the reality ! As the economy export nation like Japan and South Korea, their foreign trades r vitally important. Now in East-Asia region, China is world N.o2 economic, Japan is world N.o3 economic, South Korea also a strong economic. Without American influences, the East-Aisa region will be N.o1. I think it's not only me thinking the same thing, inside Japan and S.Korea there'r must many ppl wanna get rid of American.

U need to wait, we dont have it yet, but the good thing is VN can enrich uranium in our soil and US wont stop it.:pop:
I just wait .:pop:

If we only compared with military strength, mainland of China can fight with TaiWan. But if PRC take down TaiWan now it will affect our export economy and stable investment, final purpose of China is not become a military power indeed a big economic power. We can let TaiWan alone a little while, in official it's still a part of PRC. Even in U.S, Japan, ROK government, they never say TaiWan is a independent country, a part of PRC. Whatever how Vietnamese dislike China, ur Vietnam government also admit TaiWan is a part of PRC, isn't it ?

I found u always like to talk past story, let's face the reality ! As the economy export nation like Japan and South Korea, their foreign trades r vitally important. Now in East-Asia region, China is world N.o2 economic, Japan is world N.o3 economic, South Korea also a strong economic. Without American influences, the East-Aisa region will be N.o1. I think it's not only me thinking the same thing, inside Japan and S.Korea there'r must many ppl wanna get rid of American.
U dont understand how US control their vassal states, then thats ur problem, I dont care, but I bet that China never can take back TW without fighting (except US collapse so can not control TW any more.), do u wanna bet with me ??:pop:

Just like US troops in S.VN, US troops stationing in SK-JP not for protecting SK-JP (US is not a saint born to save people ) but for controlling SK-JP and control TW from Okinawa. Any JP PM dare to remove US troops in OKinawa will be fired :pop:

U dont understand how US control their vassal states, then thats ur problem, I dont care, but I bet that China never can take back TW without fighting (except US collapse so can not control TW any more.), do u wanna bet with me ??:pop:

US troops to station in SK-JP not for protecting SK-JP (US is not a saint born to save people ) but for controlling SK-JP and control TW from Okinawa. Any JP PM dare to remove US troops in OKinawa will be fired :pop:
Yes, all ur condition is the U.S as powerful as before. But what i saw now it's Uncle SAM becoming weaker, i believe no doubt Korean and Japanese willing to get rid of American when U.S weak enough.

It will like Eastern European states get rid of Soviet Union when it weakest, and to join NATO. In this world, everything can be changed ! Even U.S.

We can beg, 100RMB ? When U.S weak not Global police anymore, all problems in Asia will easily solve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom