What's new

Vietnam should prepare for all scenarios in China oil spat: Party chief

Yes, all ur condition is the U.S as powerful as before. But what i saw now it's Uncle SAM becoming weaker, i believe no doubt Korean and Japanese willing to get rid of American when U.S weak enough.

It will like Eastern European states get rid of Soviet Union when it weakest, and to join NATO. In this world, everything can be changed ! Even U.S.
US is weaker now, but they still have troops in SK and Okinawa and still strong enough to control SK-JP-TW, so, SK-JP-TW still under US control like in cold war period.

US troops in SK and Okinawa still strong enough to destroy any SK-JP-TW rebels dare to overthrown US power there.

So, bcz the sea lane in SCS (east sea) is very important for SK-JP and US troops stationing there, then US will forces SK-JP to help VN more in containing China.

US wont stop VN to enrich uranium, but we need a real Nuke warhead, so we will let u to make more trouble in SCS(east sea) and pose more threat to the sea lane until US agree to let VN to have what we need.:pop:

US is weaker now, but they still have troops in SK and Okinawa and still strong enough to control SK-JP-TW, so, SK-JP-TW still under US control like in cold war period.

US troops in SK and Okinawa still strong enough to destroy any SK-JP-TW rebels dare to overthrown US power there.

So, bcz the sea lane in SCS (east sea) is very important for SK-JP and US troops stationing there, then US will forces SK-JP to help VN more in containing China.

US wont stop VN to enrich uranium, but we need a real Nuke warhead, so we will let u to make more trouble in SCS(east sea) and pose more threat to the sea lane until US agree to let VN to have what we need.:pop:
The interest exchange between nations more like a business trade, but more b!tch.

The U.S troops in SK and Japan need to invet money to live, if U.S economy can't support them or increase tax in local nation Kroean and Japanese will against it too.

@NiceGuy I just wish u can see the reality, today U.S even can't help Iraq to against ISIL where American can get more oil benefits from MiddleEast, how many money & equipments for U.S willing to waste in Vietnam ? They throw money in Vietnam must get more benefits back. For S.Korea and Japan, their export economy need Chinese market if oneday U.S down they will need China much more.

I wonder how thousands of ballistic missiles could affect much of the situation?
As you remember, Vietnam survived after early electronic war and continuous bombing by USA 4 decades ago.

I wonder how thousands of ballistic missiles could affect much of the situation?
As you remember, Vietnam survived after early electronic war and continuous bombing by USA 4 decades ago.
In SCS no need any ballistic missiles. Save them for other side of Pacific Ocean.

The interest exchange between nations more like a business trade, but more b!tch.

The U.S troops in SK and Japan need to invet money to live, if U.S economy can't support them or increase tax in local nation Kroean and Japanese will against it too.

@NiceGuy I just wish u can see the reality, today U.S even can't help Iraq to against ISIL where American can get more oil benefits from MiddleEast, how many money & equipments for U.S willing to waste in Vietnam ? They throw money in Vietnam must get more benefits back. For S.Korea and Japan, their export economy need Chinese market if oneday U.S down they will need China much more.
As I know, SK-JP have to share the cost for stationing of US troops, so, SK-JP people must pay more money for US troops there when US economy get worse. (if they dont pay more, they may get head shot like S.VN people).

US pull their troops out of Iraq coz Iraq is not too important to US, but Im sure that US never retreat from Saudi Arabia. US only control what is important to them, thats all.

As I know, SK-JP have to share the cost for stationing of US troops, so, SK-JP people must pay more money for US troops there when US economy get worse. (if they dont pay more, they may get head shot like S.VN people).

US pull their troops out of Iraq coz Iraq is not too important to US, but Im sure that US never retreat from Saudi Arabia. US only control what is important to them, thats all.
OIL in MiddleEast, in Iraq !!! Much more than in SCS.
Don't tell me the American economy do not need oil ? If U.S so powerful like before, those cowboy must first one flood into Iraq to beat ISIL. American company also own many oilfields in Iraq.

Now Iraq government seek military supports from Iran and Russia,
WHAT A AMAZING WORLD !

Last edited:
Don't tell me the American economy do not need oil ? If U.S so powerful like before, those cowboy must first one flood into Iraq to beat ISIL. American company also own many oilfields in Iraq.
SCS(east sea) only have important sea lane, oil is little , remember India found no oil in VN water ??

US is weaker now, oil in Iraq is good, but US dont have enough military forces to control Iraq any more. So, US only control what they need to control now. Losing Iraq dont bring any serious trouble to US' interest too .

US retreat from Iraq, but they never retreat from Okinawa and Saudi Arabia, so US wont let China to control the sea lane in SCS(east sea), so US will force JP-SK to help VN more:pop:

SCS(east sea) only have important sea lane, oil is little , remember India found no oil in VN water ??

US is weaker now, oil in Iraq is good, but US dont have enough military forces to control Iraq any more. So, US only control what they need to control now. Losing Iraq dont bring any serious trouble to US' interest too .

US retreat from Iraq, but they never retreat from Okinawa and Saudi Arabia, so US wont let China to control the sea lane in SCS(east sea), so US will force JP-SK to help VN more:pop:
U can wish what u dream. Without a strong & healthy economy, any powerful military strength will collapse.

If U.S don't deal with ISIL as soon as possible, their first enemy will be American interest in MiddleEast, then will be North America. Now ISIL is more powerful & richer than last Al-Qaeda.

U can wish what u dream.
Without a strong & healthy economy, any powerful military strength will collapse.
Yeah, so just keep putting more oil rig in SCS(east sea), we dont see that a serious threat, but US and its vassal states JP-SK-TW will worry more than us .

Why US let VN to enrich uranium while JP-SK-TW r not allowed ?? Bcz US wants VN to contain China, so the more China making trouble in SCS(east sea), the more support from US we get, until we feel enough support to kick u out, thats it .

But dont fire the first shot, or we will sink all of ur rigs :pop:

Now Iraq government seek military supports from Iran and Russia,
WHAT A AMAZING WORLD !

I just came back from US. In US morning news, it says that US want to arm the ISIL. This is confusing. Could it be that ISIL is actually backed by CIA?, and that US does not want Iraq Shiah government any longer? I feel really confuse about whats going on in Iraq

Yeah, so just keep putting more oil rig in SCS(east sea), we dont see that a serious threat, but US and its vassal states JP-SK-TW will worry more than us .

Why US let VN to enrich uranium while JP-SK-TW r not allowed ?? Bcz US wants VN to contain China, so the more China making trouble in SCS(east sea), the more support from US we get, until we feel enough support to kick u out, thats it .

But dont fire the first shot, or we will sink all of ur rigs :pop:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ...
I believe last time u have the same happy feelings, is to get supports from Soviet Union. :coffee:

I just came back from US. In US morning news, it says that US want to arm the ISIL. This is confusing. Could it be that ISIL is actually backed by CIA?, and that US does not want Iraq Shiah government any longer? I feel really confuse about whats going on in Iraq
The ISIL is a tool, the purpose is to make sure chaos in MiddleEast.
Only when Sunni Islam and Shia Islam kill each other, the foreign can get the most benefit in MiddleEast.

Last edited:
I even doubt about China economy.

I disagree that's a strong one. Just a booming of real estate cause everyone think they are rich.
But bubbles would broken like in Spain, or somewhere ...

Average 1 Japanese earn 40,000-46,000 USD / year, Singaporean 50-55,000, Korean 25,000, Malaysia 11,000 ...
I still not find Chinese earning somewhere near them next 5-10 years.

I disagree that's a strong one. Just a booming of real estate cause everyone think they are rich.

Average 1 Japanese earn 40,000-46,000 USD / year, Singaporean 50-55,000, Korean 25,000, Malaysia 11,000 ...
Yeah, its so funny that China is just a developing country, its people r surviving by earning money from low-paid job (bcz dont have good technology), but Chinese here think they r strong enough to kick US out of the international water in SCS(east sea) and pose a threat to US base in SK-Okinawa.

Okay, let that moron happy with some rigs in the international water in SCS(east sea), we Vn just simply take advance of it and convince US to let us make some Nuke bomb :)

Never think you don't doubt about China economy, hehe!

But, here you say Chinese can't earning somewehter near the country you mentioned next 5-10 years? means their today's level or their level after 5~10 years?

If you means former one, dare you bet with me on Average 1 Chinese can earn more than average 1 Malaysia in 5~10 years, losers open a thread, say" I am pig"?

Never think you don't doubt about China economy, hehe!

But, here you say Chinese can't earning somewehter near the country you mentioned next 5-10 years? means their today's level or their level after 5~10 years?

If you means former one, dare you bet with me on Average 1 Chinese can earn more than average 1 Malaysia in 5~10 years, losers open a thread, say" I am pig"?
Start to get fun!.
The loser pay the annual different in USD, much more fun.:yahoo::victory::D

Back
Top Bottom