What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

I like such person like you, say what one thinks. Cheers!
Although we r from China, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Pakistan, S.Korea, Japan etc we all r military fans and also care politics & world affairs. It means more or less we have some knowledges and understanding about foreign countries, isn't it ?
But for domesitc common folk ppl in each country who didn't pay attentions to military and foreign affairs, they know less or nothing about the real of other foreign country, so it's easy to misunderstand current situations. I just talk what i know and my personal feelings.

I have a question to ask u, how the common Vietnamese ppl think about today China(no including the disputes), how ur ppl think development and situations in China country ? I wanna hear some true feelings from a Vietnamese about ur Northern neighbor. Ths~!

Take it from me doesn't matter wether is it 2 sources or mulituiple sources we are doing it must better than your poor country , or else how do you explain the 3trillion fx reserves with just around 7-9 billions fx of Vietnam? we are doing it right and you are not:omghaha:

is Vietcong a ban or racist word? you really stupid man
viet cong = Vietnamese communist what so racist about that? omfg I m talking to a retard here
If "Vietcong" is racist, all the history text books are racist.

Get over yourself moron.
Can you tell me, what's meaning of "Vietcong" and "Vietnamese communist"!?
If we are Vietcong, so you are 50cents slave of Chicom, right !?
Idiot!
That's ur idea, seriously we have island disputes in SOC Sea and also fought Sino-Vietnam War. There's nothing for Vietnam to attract Chinese attentions and good feelings.

If Vietnam could as strong as the Japan islands, i think the Chinese folks would pay attentions to a new potential regional rival but the truth is precisely the opposite. A weak competitor do nothing to threat China's interests
Yeah, you can said that when you compare the both side's size, but Vietnam still hold most Island in Spartly now.

PRC just robbed our Islands only in 1974 and 1988, because we in civil war and crisis time, and support from USA ... Now, those thing gone.

Yeah, you can said that when you compare the both side's size, but Vietnam still hold most Island in Spartly now.

PRC just robbed our Islands only in 1974 and 1988, because we in civil war and crisis time, and support from USA ... Now, those thing gone.
Okay Okay u still hold most islands in SOC Sea, China continue drawing our Nine dashes in dispute seawaters.

We just do our duty for each other, i just tell u now China is experiencing a big shipbuilding time. Next years China will push more and more new ships patroling in South of China Sea, many new 056 class corvettes, CHINA COAST GUARD and China Maritime Surveillance's new ships will surround these dispute islands, then China just wait wait wait ... until ur government make final decision when dispute islands without any support from mainland. China will send 100 ships in South of China Sea to block ur mouth, it will be soon.

Not correct. Actually Vietcong was a South Vietnamese guerilla military and political organisation. After reunification, the military as well as its organisation were dissolved in 1976.

This is the best answer: vietcong is the crushing nickname made by dictatorial president Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam for troops in the army of The National Liberation Front of South Vietnam (Mặt Trận Giải Phóng Dân Tộc Miền Nam Việt Nam). After that, Americans and foreigners (who didn't understand anything about us, felt angry when their troops were killed and their armies were defeated by us.) used this word to disdained us. Although they can call us anything they want but these are their ends:

vietnam_war_30_by_liuxiaofei-d63eh6n.jpg

vietnam_war_10_by_liuxiaofei-d56kw8d.jpg

vietnam_war_12_by_liuxiaofei-d56kwph.jpg

french_prisoners_by_liuxiaofei-d63e6bt.jpg

kill_or_capture_by_liuxiaofei-d5itybn.jpg

chinese_prisoners_by_liuxiaofei-d5itwmm.jpg

Vietcong Soldiers:

nlf_soldiers_by_liuxiaofei-d4wgfor.jpg

nlf_soldiers_3_by_liuxiaofei-d4wgg0k.jpg

They call us vietcong, that is their right. And we can call them Hán Cẩu, Tàu Khựa as we have called them for thousand years.

get this into your retard head which word is racist or not in this forum is not up to you and me to decide ,the word chinky is clearly defined in forum rules as racist the word vietcong is not moron
So can you Santa Claus check if the term Yellow Peril is forbidden, too? or as the Germans tend to say Gelbe Gefahr when they mean the Chinese?

YellowTerror.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Peril

So can you Santa Claus check if the term Yellow Peril is forbidden, too? or as the Germans tend to say Gelbe Gefahr when they mean the Chinese?

YellowTerror.jpg

Yellow Peril - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stupid retard don't bring in more words the two words we are debating here is chinky and Vietcong , in this forum the word chinky is racist and Vietcong is not get it dumbass

I have a question to ask u, how the common Vietnamese ppl think about today China(no including the disputes), how ur ppl think development and situations in China country ? I wanna hear some true feelings from a Vietnamese about ur Northern neighbor. Ths~!
Most Vietnamese like the good side of China, her 5,000 years of wonderful cultures and custom, and hate the bad side, her arrogance and aggression. Personally I like the Chinese people in Singapore. They are smart and educated.

Most Vietnamese like the good side of China, her 5,000 years of wonderful cultures and custom, and hate the bad side, her arrogance and aggression. Personally I like the Chinese people in Singapore. They are smart and educated.

The problem with you guys is you treating every single post of yours as propaganda and with that in mind you treat others members posts the same, you guys aint really here to discuss the issues nor do your guys have the ability to have a constructive debate, the only thing you guys are good at is posting stupid pics and argue with extreme fabntasy such as you are strong powerful and all that bs

stupid retard don't bring in more words the two words we are debating here is chinky and Vietcong , in this forum the word chinky is racist and Vietcong is not get it dumbass
In my opinion, the word Vietcong is not racistic, it is rather not suitable for most of Vietnamese. Again, Vietcong was a South Vietnamese military and political organisation, and does no longer exist.

You earned 50 cent. :smokin:

In my opinion, the word Vietcong is not racistic, it is rather not suitable for most of Vietnamese. Again, Vietcong was a South Vietnamese military and political organisation, and does no longer exist.

You earned 50 cent. :smokin:

see this is exactly what I mean now you are admiting the word Vietcong is not racist , you guys always contradict yours previous posts ,but I also admit you are not as bad as the others viets in this forum, your views is kinda balance in some issues

The problem with you guys is you treating every single post of yours as propaganda and with that in mind you treat others members posts the same, you guys aint really here to discuss the issues nor do your guys have the ability to have a constructive debate, the only thing you guys are good at is posting stupid pics and argue with extreme fabntasy such as you are strong powerful and all that bs
Chinese like you have no sense of humor. We can carry out war of words, but may avoid personal attacks.

I know to differ. I hate extremists such as Martian2 and HongWu (nukes/tanks, etc..on Vietnam) and like reasonable members such as Kiss_of_the_Dragon and KirovAirship.

Chinese like you have no sense of humor. We can carry out war of words, but may avoid personal attacks.

I know to differ. I hate extremists such as Martian2 and HongWu (nukes/tanks, etc..on Vietnam) and like reasonable members such as Kiss_of_the_Dragon and KirovAirship.

my personal view is that even though we argue and fight but in the end we will stand up for each others, is it a pity after Vietnam war we went our separate way, Vietnam is too close to china and we always look at Vietnam as our brothers for us not to help if Vietnam is in trouble.

my personal view is that even though we argue and fight but in the end we will stand up for each others, is it a pity after Vietnam war we went our separate way, Vietnam is too close to china and we always look at Vietnam as our brothers for us not to help if Vietnam is in trouble.
That´s true. We are very close, but unfortunately in many aspects we are different like day and night. There were so many reasons why Vietnam took another course than China wanted. I don´t want to continue to bury in the past as to repeat again and again is useless. Hope we will have some beautiful pictures from the upcoming visit, that I want to post here in this thread.

Confrontation leads to nowhere.

That´s true. We are very close, but unfortunately in many aspects we are different like day and night. There were so many reasons why Vietnam took another course than China wanted. I don´t want to continue to bury in the past as to repeat again and again is useless. Hope we will have some beautiful pictures from the upcoming visit, that I want to post here in this thread.

Confrontation leads to nowhere.

I believe Vietnamese girls are indeed beautiful. Maybe Vietnam and Chinese people can come together and form one people.

apparently not many people talk about China-Vietnam relation in a China-Vietnam relation post really indicates that this is not an important matter.

I really like Rob Whitworth's work. He's done quite a lot of photographing in Vietnam and China, so probably he could help mend your fences.

Ho Chi Minh City

Shanghai

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom