What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

yeah for out side world... we know what is going on our borders areas.

in that case you can take turkey(turkmenistan) , russia and mongolia

also did you forgot your ex-neighbour Tibet which you consumed??
etc

wtf you talking about? when did you last heard we have problems with Russia and Mongolia? don't post with your own make up story ya, coz it will reflect badly on you

wtf you talking about? when did you last heard we have problems with Russia and Mongolia? don't post with your own make up story ya, coz it will reflect badly on you

he is talking about 70 to 100 years old conflicts :omghaha: and ancient time conflict with Mongolia :lol:

Back to the topic, what benefits would good relationship between Vietnam and China bring to China? Cheap labor? China has enough in its underdeveloped inner land? Gesture support in international arena? As If it matters in those stupid international organizations. Confused. Oh well, I am not politician so I can never fathom their intelligence or stupidity.

Even though both nations don't like each other, is the Viet-China relationship very important for Vietnam?
Don't like each other!? - Maybe right, maybe not with someone.
Viet-China relationship very important for Vietnam !? - Right for sure, with traitor and greedy brother like China, we always want hold good way to deal with them.
My friend, as long as China is able to bail them out, they will prostate to the PRC willingly.

:china:
To bail from what!? We're not weak @ss like you. :coffee:
if it is not because of the vietcongs hostility and ungratefulness, vietnam is the destination of choice for our investment, tourism, bilateral trade and many other co-operations which should have benefited our 2 peoples.
We're not one bow down to USA and kiss their @ss to get help, and now, turn against them .... :coffee:
LawLz, like China gives a damn about what you're saying.

No, Sino-Saudi relations speak for themselves.
Like he care about you and your post, he reply to @shutter ... :lol:
The PRC never had an issue with the DPRK & RSK.
Lol, Did you know what's chinese said about DPRK in these days!?
_ Ungraceful, because they're not obey PRC about nuclear weapon and relationship with Western
_ Chinese fishing boat violate RSK EEZ many time and even kill one SK coast guard officer. Same case with Russian, when Russia CG fire on PRC fishing boat.

If you don't know, don't try too much ... :coffee:
out of 13 neighbours we have good relations with all except two india and Vietnam get your fact right, how many of india neighbours have good relations with india? the answer is next to zero
Huh, How many Chinese today are bullshjt like you!?
I guess millions for sure, just saw how many bullshjt net fictions and their reader, we can see.

@Soryu

Define the word weak in international relations? We enjoy a fantastic relation with the Chinese, what about Vit? :/

And I never said that China is nasty, all what I'm saying is that the Chinese never hard an issue with the two Korean states.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not one bow down to USA and kiss their @ss to get help, and now, turn against them .... :coffee:

MAC31_VIETNAM01-wide.jpg

@Soryu

Define the word weak in international relations? We enjoy a fantastic relation with the Chinese, what about Vit? :/

And I never said that China is nasty, all what I'm saying is that the Chinese never hard an issue with the two Korean states.
So can you tell me about what they bail for us!? And how we will prostate to the PRC willingly!?

If you're not weak, so you don't think everyone like that (or like you).

Korea-China relationship still not big problem, because they're still not dispute in big issue, and they need each other.
And you said:

The PRC never had an issue with the DPRK & RSK.

Good partnership between USA and Vietnam in nowaday :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can talk, but nothing results.
Why Vietnam president visit China? Nobody cares ur president, i found and read today China main news media like ifeng.com / 163.com / sina.com even offical news like xinhua.com & huanqiu.com(globaltimes), chinadaily.com.cn didn't report anything about Vietnam president visit China. Really nobody cares this guy, a insignificant visit.

Why Vietnam president visit China? Nobody cares ur president, i found and read today China main news media like ifeng.com / 163.com / sina.com even offical news like xinhua.com & huanqiu.com(globaltimes), chinadaily.com.cn didn't report anything about Vietnam president visit China. Really nobody cares this guy, a insignificant visit.

Yeah, Like "nobody" care about that... :lol:

So so why China invited Vietnam to visit? just to sit down and have a tea?
As for the media, a lot of international as well as Chinese including Chinese embassy report about the upcoming visit. Are you blind?

Vietnam President Truong Tan Sang to Visit China Next Week - WSJ.com
Vietnamese president to pay state visit to China - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang to Visit China
Vietnamese president to visit China - People's Daily Online
Vietnamese president to visit China - CHINA - Globaltimes.cn

what kind of crap you talking about here ? like I said you need to go back to school to learn how to debate properly:woot:

same can be said about india

You have to learn kid, who troll a "penny" first. Your head is fully with such little money 5 cent comment, it's debate for "penny" !:D

90% Chinese folks can't understand English, usually they read morning news from above i provided Chinese language online news. Yes they released news on some English version websites but not domestic mass reports about Vientnam President to visit China. So i said 80% Chinese might don't know it.

Anyway let's wait June 19 to see how the news report going on ? I think it maybe too early to talk this.

BTW pls don't say "The relationships between China and Vietnam r comrade and brothers" ... come on not again, everytime everytime i saw the words on the TV news it made Chinese ppl feel sick !

Visit shall be made by Invitation President Of China. Is he no body ? He has his body, is one VIP in China.:omghaha:

90% Chinese folks can't understand English, usually they read morning news from above i provided Chinese language online news. Yes they released news on some English version websites but not domestic mass reports about Vientnam President to visit China. So i said 80% Chinese might don't know it.

Anyway let's wait June 19 to see how the news report going on ? I think it maybe too early to talk this.

BTW pls don't say "The relationships between China and Vietnam r comrade and brothers" ... come on not again, everytime everytime i saw the words on the TV news it made Chinese ppl feel sick !

really ? I think it's something wrong in Propaganda machine in China. Very funny.

Back
Top Bottom