What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

90% Chinese folks can't understand English, usually they read morning news from above i provided Chinese language online news. Yes they released news on some English version websites but not domestic mass reports about Vientnam President to visit China. So i said 80% Chinese might don't know it.

Anyway let's wait June 19 to see how the news report going on ? I think it maybe too early to talk this.

BTW pls don't say "The relationships between China and Vietnam r comrade and brothers" ... come on not again, everytime everytime i saw the words on the TV news it made Chinese ppl feel sick !
LOL...I got it. There are two sources: one in Chinese to feed millions peasants like you with state propraganda to instigate the people to hate Vietnam, Japan, the Philippines, etc..
The other source in English spews nonsense like "peaceful rise" of China, and now Chinese "dream". :lol:

China expects Vietnam President’s visit

9:53 | 15/06/2013
CN.jpg

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chuning

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chuning has expressed China’s hope that Vietnamese State President Truong Tan Sang’s upcoming visit to Beijing will help strengthen the two countries’ comprehensive, strategic cooperation partnership.

Answering a Beijing-based VOV correspondent on June 14, Hua said that China-Vietnam relations are developing in a stable and healthy manner, meeting their interests.

During a March 2013 phone call, Vietnamese Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping agreed to further develop the comprehensive strategic cooperation partnership between the two countries.

In May 2013 Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Thien Nhan and Chinese State Councillor Yang Jiechi successfully co-chaired the 6th meeting of the Vietnam-China Joint Committee for bilateral cooperation, devising specific measures to boost mutually beneficial cooperation in various areas.

China insists that China and Vietnam are close neighbours and key cooperation partners, said spokesperson Hua.

She said both countries are currently in the crucial process of reform and development, and China hopes President Sang’s visit will help reinforce political trust between the two countries.

Both sides are preparing to sign a number of agreements in the areas of politics, economics and trade.

President Truong Tan Sang will pay an official visit to China from June 19-21 at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping.

Sang is scheduled to hold talks with Xi and meet with other senior Chinese leaders to discuss Vietnam-China relations and other regional and international issues of mutual concern.

China expects Vietnam President

You have to learn kid, who troll a "penny" first. Your head is fully with such little money 5 cent comment, it's debate for "penny" !:D

you completely lost it . you even used the racist word chinky in your post do I need to say more?:P post #7 still there

LOL...I got it. There are two sources: one in Chinese to feed millions peasants like you with state propraganda to instigate the people to hate Vietnam, Japan, the Philippines, etc..
The other source in English spews nonsense like "peaceful rise" of China, and now Chinese "dream". :lol:

Take it from me doesn't matter wether is it 2 sources or mulituiple sources we are doing it must better than your poor country , or else how do you explain the 3trillion fx reserves with just around 7-9 billions fx of Vietnam? we are doing it right and you are not:omghaha:

Read again your post above, who used the "vietcong" word ? idiot racist ! :D

is Vietcong a ban or racist word? you really stupid man

is Vietcong a ban or racist word? you really stupid man

You are idiot when copy this word used by USA soldiers in Vietnam war. Don't you understand the meaning of such ? stupid man with copy mentality.

You are idiot when copy this word used by USA soldiers in Vietnam war. Don't you understand the meaning of such ? stupid man with copy mentality.

viet cong = Vietnamese communist what so racist about that? omfg I m talking to a retard here

viet cong = Vietnamese communist what so racist about that? omfg I m talking to a retard here
Not correct. Actually Vietcong was a South Vietnamese guerilla military and political organisation. After reunification, the military as well as its organisation were dissolved in 1976.

Take it from me doesn't matter wether is it 2 sources or mulituiple sources we are doing it must better than your poor country , or else how do you explain the 3trillion fx reserves with just around 7-9 billions fx of Vietnam? we are doing it right and you are not:omghaha:
Old data. Vietnam holds about $26 billion of forex (Jan 2013). With trade and current account surplus of US$10-20bn a year, the number is expected to increase rapidly. :partay:
Vietnam FX reserves rise, c.bank may weaken dong to spur exports-economists | Reuters

you completely lost it . you even used the racist word chinky in your post do I need to say more?:P post #7 still there

Hello ChinaToday! I agree, he should have not used that term! However, I've seen others here make extremely racist comments about Vietnamese, Filipinos and Indians. Not to mention whites. Nothing seems to happen to many of their racist & belligerent posts either. Just for the record, I'm against racism towards anyone.

I hope for the best for both of your countries! :) As I would love to visit them one day soon and gain knowledge.

Not correct. Actually Vietcong was a South Vietnamese guerilla military and political organisation. After reunification, the military as well as its organisation were dissolved in 1976.

The name Viet Cong comes from the phrase cong san Viet Nam, meaning "Vietnamese communist

A Chinese port built in the ’60s to help the Viet Cong

http://blogs.hindustantimes.com/hut...inese-port-built-in-the-‘60s-to-help-vietnam/

international media use the word Vietcong quite often it is not a racist word as simply as that

That's ur idea, seriously we have island disputes in SOC Sea and also fought Sino-Vietnam War. There's nothing for Vietnam to attract Chinese attentions and good feelings.

If Vietnam could as strong as the Japan islands, i think the Chinese folks would pay attentions to a new potential regional rival but the truth is precisely the opposite. A weak competitor do nothing to threat China's interests

The name Viet Cong comes from the phrase cong san Viet Nam, meaning "Vietnamese communist

A Chinese port built in the ’60s to help the Viet Cong

A Chinese port built in the ’60s to help the Viet Cong : Hutong Cat

international media use the word Vietcong quite often it is not a racist word as simply as that
Either you are arrogant or uneducated or maybe both.

You simply fail to understand when you insult others. I tried to explain the world "Vietcong" but that doesn´t go to your head. Again, if you don´t want to be called as Chicom or Chinky, then don´t call us Vietcong. In America, Australia or Europe or even in Vietnam, call Vietnamese as Vietcong, then you will get a slap in your face. Most of them hate communism.

Get it?

That's ur idea, seriously we have island disputes in SOC Sea and also fought Sino-Vietnam War. There's nothing for Vietnam to attract Chinese attentions and good feelings.

If Vietnam could as strong as the Japan islands, i think the Chinese folks would pay attentions to a new potential regional rival but the truth is precisely the opposite. A weak competitor do nothing to threat China's interests
I like such person like you, say what one thinks. Cheers!

Either you are arrogant or uneducated or maybe both.

You simply fail to understand when you insult others. I tried to explain the world "Vietcong" but that doesn´t go to your head. Again, if you don´t want to be called as Chicom or Chinky, then don´t call us Vietcong. In America, Australia or Europe or even in Vietnam, call Vietnamese as Vietcong, then you will get a slap in your face. Most of them hate communism.

Get it?

I like such person like you, say what one thinks. Cheers!

get this into your retard head which word is racist or not in this forum is not up to you and me to decide ,the word chinky is clearly defined in forum rules as racist the word vietcong is not moron

If "Vietcong" is racist, all the history text books are racist.

Get over yourself moron.

Back
Top Bottom