What's new

Vietnam Rises as Middle Power at Defense Summit: Southeast Asia

I don't think that Vietnam will leads his own international policy,I think that US will begin to invest in Vietnam,Phillipines,Japan of course,maybe India to create anti-Chinese economic coalition to stop great economic boom of Chinese hardworking nation.It is only way.Anti Chinese coalition on East and Anti Russian coalition on west will be a primary goal of US 21century policy.My two cents.

Min people are Han people. Maybe not in ancient times but now, it is.

Wrong, by the time of the 11th century, Han people from northern China already were the majority in Fujian. The Min Kingdom before the Song dynasty was founded by Wang Shenzhi who came from Henan in northern China. The Tran Emperors came to Vietnam during the Song dynasty when millions of northern Han already lived in southern China.

Min Yue was conquered by Hans. You are slaves of Hans until now. You do not regain your independence from Hans, very sad.

Tran came to Vietnam, after hundreds years they were vietnamized and have been fought against invasion of Mongolian, they protected independence of Vietnam.

People from Nam have ball$, unlike our leaders who consider working under a juvenile is a matter of pride :hang2:

It's because your cast system sucks, like all discrimination system. it blocks an entire country.

If one day you get destroyed by China, you can only blame yourself for not destroying this system

It's because your cast system sucks, like all discrimination system. it blocks an entire country.

If one day you get destroyed by China, you can only blame yourself for not destroying this system

We are destroying it. Eliminating from the roots takes some time. :devil:

You admit the dirty foreign policy of China: misusing others as a tool. So is the reality, you don´t care the feelings of others unless they hurt your interests.

You didn't complain much when they armed north vietnamese against USA

We are destroying it. Eliminating from the roots takes some time. :devil:

Really? It's good for the world.
But i think it's just starting as your educational system seems to be deficient, it's usually a sign of corruption

You are NanYue, MinYue are both slaves of Hans. It's truth. Truth is hurt, isn't it ? :omghaha:

Truth is indeed hurt, but unfortunately idiot like you never tell truth but bs/ nonsenses, and bs/ nonsenses can never hurt anyone but make people think you are retard~
Let me tell you what the truth is, you are a freaking racist, an ignorant, educated creature, and a broken radio. Now that is truth~ :smart:

Min Yue was conquered by Hans. You are slaves of Hans until now. You do not regain your independence from Hans, very sad.

Tran came to Vietnam, after hundreds years they were vietnamized and have been fought against invasion of Mongolian, they protected independence of Vietnam.

The term Han a mix of people that are part of Chinese family through out history. The people of Fujian is part of Han ethnicity and we can tell that from language and genetics. As for Vietnam, many people's male ancestry are from China. So don't be surprise if you have lots of Chinese in you.

People from Nam have ball$, unlike our leaders who consider working under a juvenile is a matter of pride :hang2:

How is Sonia a juvenile?

The term Han a mix of people that are part of Chinese family through out history. The people of Fujian is part of Han ethnicity and we can tell that from language and genetics. As for Vietnam, many people's male ancestry are from China. So don't be surprise if you have lots of Chinese in you.

How is Sonia a juvenile?
No. I a meant the crown Prince.

congratulations to vietnamese brothers.
i wish they become the sole super power in asia.
btthurt chini trolls get a life :lol:
vietnamese brothers should avoid these false flagger chini trolls
most of them aren't even chini
I don't know about the others but my mother a Viet from Quy Nhon of Binh Dinh province, I am a 100% Viet blood, so speaking as a Viet blood I would just like to say as politely as possible to the Indian folks amongst us to GTFOH with your brotherhood talk, I do not see the brown race as brothers of the yellow race, history has dictated that the Vietnamese be blessed by the cultural influences of the Sinic world unlike the other SEA nations of the mainland so your sub continent people are no brothers of mine

You are NanYue, MinYue are both slaves of Hans. It's truth. Truth is hurt, isn't it ? :omghaha:
Vietnamese were slave of ancient Tai populations, does the truth hurt?

In a country of thieves, a thief has more chance to win...So Congress will (unfortunately) be in an advantageous position...
Its still too early to crown him, isn't it? But maybe I am wrong as I'm not from India. What are the odds that congress will lose?

You admit the dirty foreign policy of China: misusing others as a tool. So is the reality, you don´t care the feelings of others unless they hurt your interests.

Champa asked China to attack Dai Viet during Song and Ming dynasties because Dai Viet was attacking them, then the Muslim and Hindu Cham, Christian Montagnards and Buddhist Khmer in FULRO asked China for support again against Vietnam, China never told them to fight Vietnam. After China couldn't supply FULRO in the 1980s they continued fighting Vietnam until 1992.

China is not funding International Office of Champa or any of the Khmer Krom and Montagnard organizations, they are the remnants of FULRO and they hate Vietnam all by themselves. Alot of Cham Americans and Montagnard Americans are former FULRO sympathizers so they hate Vietnam.

We don't have blood ties with Cham like we do with the Moros in the Philippines but when their interests are the same as our interests we help them. Vietnam sided with the Soviet Union, FULRO was fighting against your pro Soviet regime, China supported many anti-Soviet guerilla movements in Asia and Africa like UNITA in Angola and the Afghan Mujahideen and FULRO against you. The Muslim Utsuls are descendants of Cham who fled to China during Dai Viet's invasions of Champa in the Song and Ming dynasties.

I don't know about the others but my mother a Viet from Quy Nhon of Binh Dinh province, I am a 100% Viet blood, so speaking as a Viet blood I would just like to say as politely as possible to the Indian folks amongst us to GTFOH with your brotherhood talk, I do not see the brown race as brothers of the yellow race, history has dictated that the Vietnamese be blessed by the cultural influences of the Sinic world unlike the other SEA nations of the mainland so your sub continent people are no brothers of mine

Vietnamese were slave of ancient Tai populations, does the truth hurt?

you are not Kinh Vietnamese. Why jumped you in to kiss @ of such Nanyue, Minyue kids ?

was An Duong Vuong a Thai or Tay ? It's proposed by some historians only with condition that Au-Lac kingdom was covered all territory today Yunnan and Guangxi. There was no exact evidences to to proof that An Duong Vuong was Tai people when population of Jaozhi-Kinh people in this time was nearly 1 mill people (1,2 million when Hans conquered Nan Yue) and Tay/Thai population were much more less than Kinh people in the ancient time...

An Duong Vuong came from Nghe Tinh Province. Here is Temple of An Duong Vuong in Nghe Tinh Province in North Vietnam. Where he was suicided to jumping into sea, after suddenly attack of Zhao Da. After failure, he ran back to his homeland.

Zhao Da betrayed the peace agreement of both sides.

dencuong-thanhhai.jpg

Đền Cuông - Núi Mộ Dạ, Diễn Châu, Nghệ An. Ảnh: Thanh Hải

Back
Top Bottom