What's new

Vietnam protests Taiwan’s moves in Spratly

Should remember that we only need about a month to drive the Chinese allies Khmer Rouge to Thailand, while PLA was not able to enter the Vietnam's lands more than 50km along the border. And worse, PLA was spanked by girls of Vietnamese militia. Do you need me cite the sources?

really,how come we sacked your 6 provinces and captured those many cities?I can provide link showing how well PLA was to hundreds of Vietnamese female POWs.

Actually in uk supermarket when they see a vietnamese walking in they will get security guard follow him or her every where

Actually, Chinese and Vietnamese are look the sames, and Chinese are not BRAVE enough that is why Chinese got PROTECTED by UK guard.

Chinese afraid got bad images then puts everything bad for Vietnamese but who will clarify about it?

Why Chinese living in U.K? If there is no Chinese living in U.K then that make me think what you just said maybe true.

Why Chinese living in U.K anyway? Wasn't China not bring enough goods, foods and freedom to Chinese people or it is a ways for "sweet expand"?

Should remember that we only need about a month to drive the Chinese allies Khmer Rouge to Thailand, while PLA was not able to enter the Vietnam's lands more than 50km along the border. And worse, PLA was spanked by girls of Vietnamese militia. Do you need me cite the sources?

But more importantly you should remember we colonised poor vietnam for thousand of years hahaha

Actually, Chinese and Vietnamese are look the sames, and Chinese are not BRAVE enough that is why Chinese got PROTECTED by UK guard.

Chinese afraid got bad images then puts everything bad for Vietnamese but who will clarify about it?

lol they all got sign like this in vietnamese not in chinese kẻ trộm tất cả sẽ bị truy tố which mean thieves will be prosecuted haha

But more importantly you should remember we colonised poor vietnam for thousand of years hahaha

that's very true,Vietnam is always on the receiving end of subjugation

First Chinese domination of Vietnam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Chinese domination of Vietnam
Second Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third Chinese domination of Vietnam
Third Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fourth Chinese domination of Vietnam
Fourth Chinese domination of Vietnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

really,how come we sacked your 6 provinces and captured those many cities?I can provide link showing how well PLA was to hundreds of Vietnamese female POWs.

Do you really know what is difference between 6 provinces with 1 country? In 1978, Viet Nam used 1 day to entered to Phnom Penh and 27 days later completely wiped out Khmer Rouge.

Let's do the math? 29 days = 6 provinces VS 28 days = 1 countries and dismantled 1 Polpot Regime.

Do you really know what is difference between 6 provinces with 1 country? In 1978, Viet Nam used 1 day to entered to Phnom Penh and 27 days later completely wiped out Khmer Rouge.

Let's do the math? 29 days = 6 provinces VS 28 days = 1 countries and dismantled 1 Polpot Regime.

haha,how many Chinese provinces did your army enter?

lol they all got sign like this in vietnamese not in chinese kẻ trộm tất cả sẽ bị truy tố which mean thieves will be prosecuted haha

Signs for languages translate that normal, its could translate in ANY languages. So Chinese will INCLUDED for all kind of thieves.

For example: Chinese "illegal approach" in to Russia water and there is NO SIGNS in Chinese language but in returned Chinese still got shoot by Russian Coast Guard. Is it true?

haha,how many Chinese provinces did your army enter?

Are you really fool or you just don't know my Chinese language? Did Viet Nam announce that attack China? China invaded Viet Nam but something in returned by Vietnamese ladies that made Chinese men got bloody noses.

See the difference? Do I need to learn Cantonese, Manchu languages besides my Mandarin?

Japan and US will rule you again.

are you going to answer my question?what Chinese province did you enter?and Japan surrendered to China and US never ruled China,and we ruled you for over a thousand years.

Did Viet Nam announce that attack China? China invaded Viet Nam but something in returned by Vietnamese ladies that made Chinese men got bloody noses.

can anyone translate it into English?

Signs for languages translate that normal, its could translate in ANY languages. So Chinese will INCLUDED for all kind of thieves.

For example: Chinese "illegal approach" in to Russia water and there is NO SIGNS in Chinese language but in returned Chinese still got shoot by Russian Coast Guard. Is it true?

LOL yes is it true but is it also true that we sunk and killed you guys for illegal fishing in our island in 1988 is it true? hahaha

are you going to answer my question?what Chinese province did you enter?and Japan surrendered to China and US never ruled China,and we ruled you for over a thousand years.

can anyone translate it into English?

No need to go there in China. Japanese ruled you until 1945. Britain ruled let you. Hongkong is just handed to China.

Japan and US will rule you again.

haha sad you couldnt do it yourself , man you guys talk very much like indians these days , but then again you knew full well you aint capable of doing anything to us so become chear leader is only option left, man this is so sad

Back
Top Bottom