What's new

Vietnam protests Taiwan’s moves in Spratly

Chinese is still poisoned themselves with Melamine in milk, their mentality is wrongly ill, they can't make difference between food and dung...

we still have much high IQ and you don't even have milk to drink and what you have is a million landmines US left for you and thousand of you Vietnamese are killed and maimed every year,what a terrible country,simply walking and not placing your feet on the wrong spots is a life and death matter in Vietnam.

we still have much high IQ and you don't even have milk to drink and what you have is a million landmines US left for you and thousand of you Vietnamese are killed and maimed every year,what a terrible country,simply walking and not placing your feet on the wrong spots is a life and death matter in Vietnam.

Chinese are high Ah Q, not IQ, ha ha.
Manchu Kuo land to day is over flooding with hans. what is a terrible country you are.

Chinese are high Ah Q, not IQ, ha ha.
Manchu Kuo land to day is over flooding with hans. what is a terrible country you are.

you are such a joke,I m kind of amused by your naive childish mind.seems like mind is someting Vietnamese retards don't use very often,lol..

you are such a joke,I m kind of amused by your naive childish mind.seems like mind is someting Vietnamese retards don't use very often,lol..

When you are brainwashed by CPC, your brain is full with idiot things You can't to realize the truth that you belong to Manchu people, to whom you are born to. You belong to the country where your ancestors lived and fought to their existence.
You are traitor kid to your nation Man Qing.

When you are brainwashed by CPC, your brain is full with idiot things You can't to realize the truth that you belong to Manchu people, to whom you are born to. You belong to the country where your ancestors lived and fought to their existence.
You are traitor kid to your nation Man Qing.

haha,we are all Chinese and Qing was a Chinese dynasty followed Chinese traditions and ethics.we know who we are and we know our history far better than you.it's like saying"Vietnamese are monkeys" and add"you really are"so funny,lol..

haha,we are all Chinese and Qing was a Chinese dynasty followed Chinese traditions and ethics.we know who we are and we know our history far better than you.it's like saying"Vietnamese are monkeys" and add"you really are"so funny,lol..

Man Qing ruled Chinese, used chinese to control chinese. You have to do sometings to regain independence of Manchu Kuo. Don't lose it so easy. Other Manchu people don't think stupidly like you.

DSC00012.jpg

So you get bonus today for making personal attacks. Hows the paystructure. Please enlighten

Man Qing ruled Chinese, used chinese to control chinese. You have to do sometings to regain independence of Manchu Kuo. Don't lose it so easy. Other Manchu people don't think stupidly like you.

DSC00012.jpg

what?just one person and he doesnt even like to reveal his Manchu face??lol..even Falungong has hundreds of followers,tell me any organization which claims for Manchuria independence.any group is ok,can you name one?? I can at least post pics which have more people in them.next time choose a better one which has more people,lol..

3862.jpg

I can take a photo of myself holding a funny flag and claiming I m the emporer of Vietnam,does it count legitimate,lol..

East Sea is proud to show us a photo of some monkey holding a flag of a non existent state. Nobody consider Manchukuo a state as it was just a puppet state within the region Manchuria. Do you know lots of Manchu people wanting for independence? The site manchukuo.org is very funny, lots of bullsh!t for entertainment.

what?just one person and he doesnt even like to reveal his Manchu face??lol..even Falungong has hundreds of followers,tell me any organization which claims for Manchuria independence.any group is ok,can you name one?? I can at least post pics which have more people in them.next time choose a better one which has more people,lol..

3862.jpg

I can take a photo of myself holding a funny flag and claiming I m the emporer of Vietnam,does it count legitimate,lol..

Photo is Cheap propaganda of CPC.

Do you know who was Cao Gang, he was true Manchu people leader.

Photo is Cheap propaganda of CPC.

Do you know who was Cao Gang, he was true Manchu people leader.

tell me any organization which claims for Manchuria independence.any group is ok,can you name one?? I can at least post pics which have more people in them.you truly believe that Manchus want independent from China?oh,tell me you are not that stupid.

In the year 2004. The supporters of former Manchukuo came out to form the Manchukuo Temporary Government to fight for the Manchuria Independent. In 2006, the state became a Constitutional Monarchy. They original regard the former emperor Aisingioro Puyi as the emperor. But in the year 2008, a new emperor was elected in a democratic way. The Majesty was called Aisingioro Hrkit.

resize0125.jpg

In the year 2004. The supporters of former Manchukuo came out to form the Manchukuo Temporary Government to fight for the Manchuria Independent. In 2006, the state became a Constitutional Monarchy. They original regard the former emperor Aisingioro Puyi as the emperor. But in the year 2008, a new emperor was elected in a democratic way. The Majesty was called Aisingioro Hrkit.

it seems that you form this government,lol...link please,not just you say so.

Back
Top Bottom