What's new

Vietnam protests China's military exercise in South China Sea

Are you daydreaming??? airlifted??? WOW.... Even those soviets will be surprised that where this nut comes from. Oh, I know. it is from india.

Believe it or not, airplanes existed by this time, and it was possible for the Soviets to airlift supplies into Vietnam. The VVS had the world's largest fleet of transport aircraft.

The majority of Vietnamese tanks, fighters, infantry weapons, SAMs, AAA, etc. were of Soviet origin. Considering most Chinese weapons were poor copies of Soviet weapons, why not just get the original thing?

They did? Last time I checked the USSR couldn't bring a bullet to Vietnam without our railroads and the US controlled the sea. We controlled, directly, how much aid Vietnam will recieve. If there is more paperwork on one day, Vietnam's casualties go up. In addition, we trained their pilots, not the Soviets, and we provided maintenance crews, AAA crew, ground controllers and engineers; 150,000 engineers and anti-air crews from China fought in Vietnam, as opposed to only 2000 Russians.

Wrong, the Soviets did train Vietnamese pilot, infact Vietname's top ace was trained in the Soviet Union. Nguyễn Văn Cốc ring any bells?

vietnam is a country without conscience and we have scarified ourselves in the past so much for this bastard.

China's aid was 3 times that of soviet union according to Vietnam's official statisitcs. Vietnam cannot sustain for a month only with the pityful ship supply from soviet union at Hai phong port. 170 k chinese army joined vietnam. primary goal of them was anti-aircraft warfare.

Early before american involvement, china began to help vietnam extensively. as far as i know a chinese anti-aircraft regiment directly got involved in Dien Bien Phu battle. china built vietnamnese army hand by hand. every company of ho chi min 's army has PLA officer and numerous vietnamnese officers went to PLA and chinese military colleges to receive training

1. What were China's goals in 1979?
2. Did China achieve those goals?

Educate yourself on the answers to those questions, and then come back.

1962 was a Chinese victory because China achieved its political goals, limited as they were.

LOL you were saying "china was defeated by vietnam". now try to move to "political goal" after I had told you PLA won every battle of the war.

next time pick up a familar topic when bash china.

What exactly is your point? China helped Vietnam prior to the Sino-Soviet Split because it didn't want US presence near its border.

After the Sino-Soviet Split it was just the USSR helping Vietnam, which was apparently enough for Vietnam.

We debunked your point about Soviet weapons already. China provided more aid, and airlift is extremely inefficient and still needs China's (or it can get Pakistan's but that'd mean flying even more) permission, unless it wants Soviet transport planes flying right over US carriers. No such event was ever recorded btw. As for "Copies", hahaha, let's put it this way, anyone in the world can buy a Mig-21 yet PAF looks down on Mig-21 and buys the J-7.

Are you daydreaming??? airlifted??? WOW.... Even those soviets will be surprised that where this nut comes from. Oh, I know. it is from india.

Your right, Soviets didn't airlift, they used China's crappy railroad system instead :cheesy:

You really are a funny man.

CHINA STRONG CHINA INVINCIBRE SUPERPOWR

Wrong, the Soviets did train Vietnamese pilot, infact Vietname's top ace was trained in the Soviet Union. Nguyễn Văn Cốc ring any bells?

Well at least Russia had a role in the Vietnam war. I don't see why that Indian is arguing so vehemently here though.

Good info. thanks

What exactly is your point? China helped Vietnam prior to the Sino-Soviet Split because it didn't want US presence near its border.

After the Sino-Soviet Split it was just the USSR helping Vietnam, which was apparently enough for Vietnam.
OMG why today so many people are talking about what they have no idea about?
Sino-soviet split was in 1960 long before Vietnam War, China's aid to Vietnam was consistent since 1949 to 1979.
China and USSR both aid Vietnam despite they are enemies. they aid vietnam from hai phong port. we aid vietnam from land

LOL you were saying "china was defeated by vietnam". now try to move to "political goal" after I had told you PLA won every battle of the war.

next time pick up a familar topic when bash china.

To lose a war means not being able to fullfil objectives.

China did not fulfil their objecives, Vietnam did. Therefore, China was defeated by Vietnam

It's sad that I have to explain the most basic principles of war to you.

We debunked your point about Soviet weapons already. China provided more aid, and airlift is extremely inefficient and still needs China's (or it can get Pakistan's but that'd mean flying even more) permission, unless it wants Soviet transport planes flying right over US carriers. No such event was ever recorded btw. As for "Copies", hahaha, let's put it this way, anyone in the world can buy a Mig-21 yet PAF looks down on Mig-21 and buys the J-7.

soviets supply Ho chimin through Hai Phong port (海防)

To lose a war means not being able to fullfil objectives.

China did not fulfil their objecives, Vietnam did. Therefore, China was defeated by Vietnam

It's sad that I have to explain the most basic principles of war to you.

So America lost the Vietnam war too? They didn't achieve any of their objectives.

OMG why today so many people are talking about what they have no idea about?
Sino-soviet split was in 1960 long before Vietnam War, China's aid to Vietnam was consistent since 1949 to 1979.
China and USSR both aid Vietnam despite they are enemies. they aid vietnam from hai phong port. we aid vietnam from land

Sino-Soviet Split was in 1969, not 1960. It such a basic fact of history that I expect every Chinese to know it.

It's ironic that you don't even know the basic history of the Cold War vis-a-vis Vietnam, yet tell others not to talk about things they don't know about.

I have no time to discuss basic history.

Sayonara for now.

soviets supply Ho chimin through Hai Phong port (海防)

Ho died by that time.

In 1979, we did not even declare an objective beside "teaching Vietnam a lesson". The whole bullsh*t about Cambodia was just propaganda added in later.

怎么还有人傻乎乎的回这种帖

those indians job is jealous of china 24-7

Back
Top Bottom