What's new

Vietnam protests China's military exercise in South China Sea

Forget it, Vietnam's average .. is far smaller than neighboring countries. probably all the agent orange the americans made them drink and their bastard breeding by the whites damaged their brains. I'm sure that if there was a genetic map of Vietnam, the white man's Y chromosome would be most prominent.

Forget it, Vietnam's average .. is far smaller than neighboring countries. probably all the agent orange the americans made them drink and their bastard breeding by the whites damaged their brains. I'm sure that if there was a genetic map of Vietnam, the white man's Y chromosome would be most prominent.

Low blow. Not cool.

You should know by now that these personal attacks means nothing to me. Water off a duck's back, buddy. But you are not doing the Chinese 'race' any service by restraining yourself. You need to be assertive about the 'superiority' of the Chinese 'race' and let everyone know. You Chinese boys here are the Asian version of the American KKK and you should be proud of that status. The Yamato was so proud of themselves. You Chinese boys should not be any less.

True, even our dear friend Gambit did admit that viet girls love to be banged by white men. :lol:

True, even our dear friend Gambit did admit that viet girls love to be banged by white men. :lol:
Source for that? But we should not expect anything but lies from you...In addition to cheap personal and racist attacks. Do continue to prove what you Chinese boys here really are...

Source for that? But we should not expect anything but lies from you...In addition to cheap personal and racist attacks. Do continue to prove what you Chinese boys here really are...

this vietamese is funny

shouting racist everywhere

and proud of vietnam girls love whiteguys when talking about vietnam bride :lol:

actually vietnam bride are most went to taiwan

You like flame threads?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Someone lock this thread please

I'm not going to lie, yes i like them, but that is besides the point, the point is that several of the above posts are so stupid yet funny that i want to see more of them, it also doesn't hurt that several members are making fools of themselves in the process.

I'm not going to lie, yes i like them, but that is besides the point, the point is that several of the above posts are so stupid yet funny that i want to see more of them, it also doesn't hurt that several members are making fools of themselves in the process.

Well if you like them have you seen the Pakistan has no friends thread. That was a riot.

Back
Top Bottom