What's new

Vietnam, India Join to Face China

What a strong statement..

Indeed a strong boneless statement, it takes another round of China's advanture in Indian Ocean to make this country paranoid again...such rumor as China gonna establish naval base in Seychelles.

consider youself lucky we not housing the group just like you do with the tibetan terrorists in your country.

talk to us when one international organisation worth a name declares any tibetan organisation as a terrorists organisation . People who burn themselves in protest are not terrorists according to the definition of 'terrorist' in the civilised world .

The people you save from getting banned in the UN , the people who blow up other people like the Pakistani LET/JUD are the terrorists. You need to brush up your knowledge a little.

consider youself lucky we not housing the group just like you do with the tibetan terrorists in your country.

Helping Naga Insurgents, helping Manipuri insurgents, helping Maoist and shielding Pakistani militants in Kashmir by vetoing any move to ban then, daily incursion in Dhemchok.

150,000 Tibetans refugees are not terrorist but people driven away from their home. And I never heard any Tibetan crossed in Tibet and doing bomb-blast.

But it really made me crazy when I first saw picture of China's claim over South China sea. :lol: All the people in the region are original inhabitants of their respective country.

it will make you even more crazy that We haven forgot the claim of arunachal pradesh..that region too are original inhabitants, we will deal with you soon or later.

it will make you even more crazy that We haven forgot the claim of arunachal pradesh..that region too are original inhabitants, we will deal with you soon or later.

All Original inhabitants, having their Chief Minister from their own tribal communities but look a Chinese is the head of the Tibet. Come on what are you waiting for.

All Original inhabitants, having their Chief Minister from their own tribal communities but look a Chinese is the head of the Tibet. Come on what are you waiting for.

We're waiting for the right time...same way as flawless victory in 1962...we toke our time, calculated our move and planed our attack against India...not because you incite us than we have to rush

We're waiting for the right time...same way as flawless victory in 1962...we toke our time, calculated our move and planed our attack against India...not because you incite us than we have to rush

Then wait for the right time for your own destruction, even you win or lose the war because that war will really sent you back to stone age.

Then wait for the right time for your own destruction, even you win or lose the war because that war will really sent you back to stone age.

LMAO..our own destruction??? or Indian become an extinction specie? as I said before your Indian gorvernment is just boneless orginization.

It's time to torpedo indian ships in the South China Sea. While we're at it, might as well bomb Red Fort with J-10 based in Tibet.

LMAO..our own destruction??? or Indian become an extinction specie? as I said before your Indian gorvernment is just boneless orginization.

Yes, this is called mutual suicide. Because in 2011, the reality neither Nanjing Massacre nor the 1962 war can be repeated.
1962 is 50 years old, talk of today's fact.

It's time to torpedo indian ships in the South China Sea. While we're at it, might as well bomb Red Fort with J-10 based in Tibet.

chinese crap cant reach delhi:rofl:
i think your j-10's are also made in fake store:rofl: like fake apple stores:rofl:

Either you or other Chinese, please answer me: Do you really claim the region as in the red-dotted-lines in a map above? I am not taking any sides just want to understand the Chinese POV.
Thanks!

Either you or other Chinese, please answer me: Do you really claim the region as in the red-dotted-lines in a map above? I am not taking any sides just want to understand the Chinese POV.
Thanks!

strange that you dont know:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom