What's new

Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you ask the question if you already know the answer. :rofl:

According to India's own Naval Chief, India cannot possibly match China in terms of military, GDP, or any other parameter.

okey so that means we need some more frigates and some more war material. well we will produce it. In marine time we are doing quite well in terms of technology.

I think Pakistan has won this fight, seeing Chinese and Indians pouring out the hatred against each other. :azn:

So now you understand, only Pakistan will win if India and China continue to fight.

Thats why I tell you, stop supporting Pakistan and become friends with India. Give up your claims for Arunachal Pradesh.

So now you understand, only Pakistan will win if India and China continue to fight.

Thats why I tell you, stop supporting Pakistan and become friends with India. Give up your claims for Arunachal Pradesh.

If it's helping Pakistan, and not harming China, then why would I have a problem with it?

India's leaders know nothing else, but to appease China, and to increase India's trade deficit in our favour. The great Congress party.

And we will expand with not only the USA ( the dad of China) but also with our brother RUSSIA

& &

JAPAN, MONGOLIA, VIETNAM, And the list goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :taz:

US is our only concern, but they won't last much longer.

Without US, we can take on anyone if we like.

I think we could even further strengthen our relationship with Pakistan by frying that big fish AKA India.

Then we can fully focus our force with Pakistan on the Nato expansion in Asia.

what suddenly made u use a an I instead of an i :lol: a little too late to a acknowledge the big fish :lol:

What is important is that China with its hegemonic attitude does not have any friendly neighbour.

Instead, because of this aggressive attitude has alienated most and the US is capitalising on the same and is building up on this aspect.

All movement of Chinese naval vessels can be interdicted on the Chinese coastline, when the time comes to do so by the US and the Asia Pacific navies.

Access to the Indian Ocean as it is controlled by the Straits of Malacca and Singapore where the US Navy has positioned ships permanently.

So you think enmity with India will not harm China at all ???

No, for several reasons.

1) India's leaders won't even respond to the stapled visas, which are an obvious provocation. They respond with appeasement.
2) We have a massive trade surplus with India already, they can't give us any extra economic benefits even if they wanted to.
3) Pakistan is geostrategically vital to China, in terms of geography (Gwadar & Middle East pipelines)... and they also speak for us in Muslim organizations like the OIC.

Then why did you ask the question if you already know the answer. :rofl:

According to India's own Naval Chief, India cannot possibly match China in terms of military, GDP, or any other parameter.
Oh no not again.

You should turn this statement-
According to India's own Naval Chief, India cannot possibly match China in terms of military, GDP, or any other parameter into your signature

Instead, because of this aggressive attitude has alienated most and the US is capitalising on the same and is building up on this aspect.

The same America who wanted a "G-2" with China, and the same America who is still the number #1 source of funding for the Pakistani Army? :lol:

We had our failures, we paid heavy price for that. The problem is that was decades ago. after the 1995 failure, we have almost 100 launches in row without any failure.

that is quality.

PSLV? sorry, we don't produce such junk in China, we are working on Long March - 5, we will launch our first small space station next month, we will dock a manned spaceship with the space station early next year. we thus really don't have time to review your 1960 era PSLV crap. .

not happy? then check the entire long march family, we don't have such highly inefficient rocket as PSLV.

Lol a Chini talking about quality.. funny..

Who told you don't produce junk in China. you do produce junk patents :lol:
Who is making junk patents?

So obvious all the products that came out of these junk patented technologies will be junk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom