What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Butt F*cking Christ man, right now I question every Vietnamese IQ in this forum. It's a simple fact. You don't even need to open it to know for a fact that China have the largest armed forces in Asia & Compare it to Vietnam. Guess who's going to win if a war broke out.

Cool it down bro, no need to use offensive words as it may spark another tension.

Jesus Butt F*cking Christ man, right now I question every Vietnamese IQ in this forum. It's a simple fact. You don't even need to open it to know for a fact that China have the largest armed forces in Asia & Compare it to Vietnam. Guess who's going to win if a war broke out.

calm down, a war between China and Vietnam is very unlikely. Instead, we are going to celebrate our friendship marking 63 years of diplomatic ties. :coffee:

Congratulation letters are sent out.
Congratulations on Vietnam-China diplomatic ties anniversary | VOV Online Newspaper

Right, that's indeed my writing, but the first sentence is addressed in order to answer the previous case I have been discussing with Viva viet which sometimes involved the word of enemies. See, my second sentence, also, by "defeat" I meant not only by military defeat, I also meant diplomatically.
OK! But I don't argree with term "enemies"
You say foul language with no sense.
Vietnam also have no chances of winning a future war against China (not like there's gonna be a war in the foreseeable future).
World Military Strength Comparison
This is bullshjt which said by you. ALL WE know that China is mighty, big, more powerful in military, but not mean she can win or win so easy to went all way with WAR. You can see at history.
He said so clear that he can not open the link and see anything proved your theory.

So where is ur oil rig within dispute zone ?? u just 'create' those rigs from ur imagine??
Check ur quote again ,dude .
It seems last year China just setup a new domestic oil drilling platform within the China Nine Section Lines where close to Vietnam coastal.
vE955.jpg

90i94.jpg

Start from 2012, now China can build these huge domestic platform so more China oil drilling platforms will setup in the Nine Section Lines, no more space left here.
4TbqL.jpg

oYRLj.jpg

U forgot that China left ur ally Pol Pot high and dry in 1979 ?? U protect ur interest, ur ally by hollow words only Ur reputation lost badly when u left ur ally in 1979, No one in the region belive in ur strength and protection now :coffee:
The King of Cambodia came back from BeiJing, today King Norodom Sihamoni as new King and He's also the head of Kingdom of Cambodia. Nobody believe our strength? u mean Cambodia recently supports China or Vietnam in dispute issues of South of China Sea ?

It seems last year China just setup a new domestic oil drilling platform within the China Nine Section Lines where close to Vietnam coastal.
vE955.jpg

90i94.jpg

Start from 2012, now China can build these huge domestic platform so more China oil drilling platforms will setup in the Nine Section Lines, no more space left here.
4TbqL.jpg

cnleio, What made you believe those pic were take from place in nine section lines!? Any official news from your Government or China company!?

No, the weapon we possess is far more mighty than anything you can buy on the market: soft weapon!
Hehe, what kind of soft weapon Vietnam owned ? U mean ur girls willing to marry a Japanese/Korean/Chinese husband? and Which country support that Vietnam's soft weapon?

Don´t need to take some foolish comments from some Viets´members too serious, including me. Actually every Vietnamese likes Singapore. Beside Japan, Singapore is among the most favorite nations seen by Vietnamese. Personally I visited Singapore already 5 times or more.

So make a mad run next time. :partay:

Nah I'm just having fun with them to be honest, no sane person takes these kids seriously.

Other then that Vietnamese on a whole are alright, but I have not interacted with that many till now. At the end of the day all we wanna do is make some dough and have a good time.

All these punks just make me laugh hehe, anyway better not go off topic

I stand by my earlier statement sharing the same East Asian culture I am sure VN will get there one day, its not there now though that I can say for certainty.

There's an Alcoholic, Junkie & I'm a Casual swearer so F*ck You too. Seriously, I constantly swear a lot everyday. It's just my way of being friendly. Can you explain to me on how the Vietnamese going to win against China if war break out then?

I second that, its realistic. Without a 2nd backer war of China vs Vietnam - Vietnam will lose
Indonesia vs Singapore = Singapore Lose
Vietnam vs Singapore = Singapore lose

Whats the big deal, its just realsim

cnleio, What made you believe those pic were take from place in nine section lines!? Any official from your Government or China company!?
China's first deep-water rig to drill in South China Sea
China's first deep-water rig to drill in South China Sea - People's Daily Online

China begins deep-water drilling in South China Sea
China begins deep-water drilling in South China Sea - Xinhua | English.news.cn

China Launches Deep Water Oil Drilling In South China Sea
http://www.ibtimes.com/china-launches-deep-water-oil-drilling-south-china-sea-697527

Hehe, what kind of soft weapon Vietnam owned ? U mean ur girls willing to marry a Japanese/Korean/Chinese husband? and Which country support that Vietnam's soft weapon?
well, we don't need reply with your troll or bullshjt... :no:

There's an Alcoholic, Junkie & I'm a Casual swearer so F*ck You too. Seriously, I constantly swear a lot everyday. It's just my way of being friendly. Can you explain to me on how the Vietnamese going to win against China if war break out then?
It's just my vice so it's nothing really. That's why I posted earlier that a war with China is unlikely.
I had same question for you: Can you explain to me on how the China going to win us if war break out then? ( and what's goal of the war!? )

I heared Iranian here said IAEA is US's pupet, they lie abt Iran nuke progam to give US an excuse to slap a harder sanction to Iran, is it the Truth ??
If IAEA can lie abt Iran, so they can Lie about VN nuke progam ,too. Don't trust them, you can ask Chinese here that: " Do Chinese know any thing abt VN's enrichment process ?" . Their answer clearly is : NO! :laugh:
We don't need to hide our enrichment process to China if we don't do something Bad to her, right :D
Ur ideas as fool as post here before, even more dangerous !
Let me tell u a TRIGA type nuclear reactor can not build a nuclear bomb, if could S.Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Indonesia
,TaiWan etc... any country has TRGA reactors of nuclear power plant all owned nuclear bomb yet.

Can you explain to me on how the China going to win us if war break out then? ( and what's goal of the war!? )
R u seriously wanna get the answer from me ? I ask u whether Vietnamese ppl wanna know major opinions from China military forum about the attitude to WAR?

can you show me the position of the drilling platform on a map?
I guess, 320 km southeast of Hong Kong will lie outside of VN´s claim, correct?

pratas-location-226x300.jpg
[/IMG]

The sixth-generation semi-submersible CNOOC 981, owned by China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC), began drilling in a sea area 320 km southeast of Hong Kong at a water depth of 1,500 meters

South-China-Sea-reference-map-US-CIA.jpg

China's first deep-water rig to drill in South China Sea - People's Daily Online

China begins deep-water drilling in South China Sea
China begins deep-water drilling in South China Sea - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Cnleio, you just waste my time to read those articles, nothing like you said:
vE955.jpg

R u seriously wanna get the answer from me ?
I say no if it's like this again...... :coffee:

I had same question for you: Can you explain to me on how the China going to win us if war break out then? ( and what's goal of the war!? )

Preferably Airstrikes. I don't know it could be for myriads of reason. claim over the SCS that sort of thing.

can you show me the position of the drilling platform on a map?
I guess, 320 km southeast of Hong Kong will lie outside of VN´s claim, correct?
pratas-location-226x300.jpg
Well,looks i made a mistake here.
U r right, the "981" setup 320 km southeast of Hong Kong it means far away from the China Nine Section Lines.

And this position, China patrolling boat cut off Vietnam's electric cables. I mistake the pic, it's my bad.
中国巡逻艇在南海剪断越南探油船电缆的事发地点
vE955.jpg

Preferably Airstrikes. I don't know it could be for myriads of reason. claim over the SCS that sort of thing.
War is not the most important, the only purpose to crash the economy and hold back the development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom