What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
US seven fleet had a long enough casualty list in VN war already, so they will help No one if VN troops are there. As u could see, US did Nothing to help Thailand during VN-Thai 10 years conflict, so forget her help to Singapore if we attack that tiny country now.
U r absolutely fool, to google Royal Thai Army how many tanks and armored vehicles they ever got from China ! Look at my avatar, "NORINCO" that's China card in weapon market also including military supports in Southeast Asia.

HHQ-7 is weak, now most PLAN using HHQ-9 and HHQ-16 VLS anti-aircraft missile to pretect warships. Much futher and more powerful than that.

Not the point dude!. All I'm posting is that China, US or any other Naval ship is armed with Modern CIWS. If the Vietnamese think that their Cold War Relic "Shaddock" Can actually do damage then they are fool to think so.

China invested money in that canal, it certainly will serve for China's interests and parnters.
I can't remeber when Vietnam become a China's parnter in Southeast Asia?
You have No choice, your ship lane must pass by our EEZ after that either passing through Malacca or from Kra cannal. So, passing through Kra cannal is much better choice for you and for VN-Thailand,too.

If you don't support that plan, Japan will do it ,too,nothing diffrent:pop:

US seven fleet had a long enough casualty list in VN war already, so they will help No one if VN troops are there. As u could see, US did Nothing to help Thailand during VN-Thai 10 years conflict, so forget her help to Singapore if we attack that tiny country now.

You're an escape Lunatic aren't cha? Singapore is country beyond important to the US in SEA. If you think you're going to get away with bombing Singapore, then say goodbye to your A$$.

You have No choice, your ship lane must pass by our EEZ after that either passing through Malacca or from Kra cannal. So, passing through Kra cannal is much better choice for you and for VN-Thailand,too.
If you don't support that plan, Japan will do it ,too,nothing diffrent:pop:
Im sure Thailand and China will work together, there's no Vietnam business. Vietnam not China's parnter also not Thailand's parnter, ur guys just alone.

You're an escape Lunatic aren't cha? Singapore is country beyond important to the US in SEA. If you think you're going to get away with bombing Singapore, then say goodbye to your A$$.
Oh , really ?? Thailand soon become far far far more important than Singapore when Kra cannal project finish. We support Cambodia to shell Thailand badly and we still see No action from US until now :pop:

You Can not force US soldiers to die in vain,they don't wanna fight with VN, dude.
Im sure Thailand and China will work together, there's no Vietnam business. Vietnam not China's parnter also not Thailand's parnter, ur guys just alone.
Hehe, it's just your poor wet dream, you can not avoid passing through our EEZ. Without your support to Kra project, Japan's support is also enough :pop:
cnleio said:
U r absolutely fool, to google Royal Thai Army how many tanks and armored vehicles they ever got from China ! Look at my avatar, "NORINCO" that's China card in weapon market also including military supports in Southeast Asia.
Even China also dare not use those cheap copy weapons to fight with VN, so let alone poor Thai Army , our special friend Cambodia is enough to scare them to death already :P

Hehe, it's just your poor wet dream, you can not avoid passing through our EEZ. Without your support to Kra project, Japan's support is also enough :pop:
Even China also dare not use those cheap copy weapons to fight with VN, so let alone poor Thai Army , our special friend Cambodia is enough to scare them to death already :P
One question, u living in U.S or Vietnam now ? If u stay in U.S i could understand why u said such fool words.
If u r in Vietnam city, okay i won't waste my time to write here.Coz more and more PLAN 056 class corvettes will patrol in South of China Sea and we will kick u out this seaarea.When u seeing China 30+ 056 corvettes appear in South of China Sea, don't cry and China prepare more behind them!

Oh , really ?? Thailand soon become far far far more important than Singapore when Kra cannal project finish. We support Cambodia to shell Thailand badly and we still see No action from US until now :pop:

You Can not force US soldiers to die in vain,they don't wanna fight with VN, dude.

Not for me for Singapore.:woot: LOL what makes you think that the US will mount a land invasion to Vietnam when The George Washington & the rest of the 7th Fleet can bomb your country into submission from relative safety.

300px-USS_George_Washington_%28CVN-73%29_001.jpg

Bro, German instute is in the West, and the West has diffrent view with the East like us. The West is always try to show off what they have when the East,specialy VN always try to Hide the Real power and only show it when necessary.

We had 10 years conflict with Thailand from 1979 to 1988,and we also have dispute with Philipine,Malaysia,Brunei in SCS(east sea) so, we don't wanna scare them now

So, I think you should not read some states abt a regional power from the West, if they state correctly, then they would not be Defeated by VN in VN-Laos-Cambodia:pop:

That study and research is done not by their very own standard and point of view. Like I have said, major power is not only about your military power (and your hidden military power).

I think VN worker got higher payment than Indonesian when working in Malaysia,right ??

Under what circumstances? If you are care enough to see with broader circumstances, you will realize that Indonesian people are one of the biggest high paying job workers in Malaysia. Go knock hospitals, universities, tech-industries in Malaysia and speak Indonesian, see how many of them responding you.

Malaysia-Thailand-Sing economy is under control of Chinese ethnic, and they also have support for US for a long time when we got hard sanctions from US-China after defeating them, So their economy look better than us now, but we soon overcome them after 20-30 year.

Amen to that, I will be very happy to see our fellow S.E.A countries become successful. :cheers:

Malaysia-Thailand-Sing-Indonesia military have Nothing special to compare with us, we have some kind of weapon of mass destruction like:
+ Nuclear capable anti-carrier balistic missile Shaddock with warhead of 1,000 tons,range of 550km.Even China doesn't have a same missile like Shaddock.

+ CBU 55 that can destroy a small town or kill 20,000 troops in single blast (got from US after VN war).
Otherwise we also have special troops that even US-China also can't compare.

+ Perfect spies who can fool CIA and steal important intelligent from enemy, even Chinese can't do like this.

+ Special 'mud men' who can sneak inside enemy base, destroy enemy hardware and withdraw without being detected. VN war, VN-China war proved their might.

Those are surely why I admire Vietnam, but I urge you to not overestimate your own capability too far that you quickly decided to conclude that Those 4 countries military have nothing special compared to Vietnam's. As your military was always fighting enemy in your own territory which gave your soldiers advantages over the invading army. Indonesia has invaded its neighboring countries more than 3 times, (Dutch West Papua - Malaysia's Borneo - Portuguese Timor - etc) and involved in several conflicts (Pakistan-India war by sending submarines to support Pakistan - Sending Aircraft in Communist Eradication in Philippines - Sending Weapons and Trainers during Laos War) without destabilizing its own integrity. Is that what you called we have nothing to compare?

By the way, invading another people's territory is not the same as defending your own territory, if you haven't invade and conquer any country then do not underestimate other countries as you may find the truth about their military histories that may ******** you.

Please do not see this as a badmouth to undermine Vietnam, I have never see Vietnam one eyed. :)

Cheers mate.

So, we have diffrent point of view, we only consider some one as major regional powers when he can prove his strength in Real conflict.

Trust me, these countries you have underestimated have more experience in facing real conflict.

Not for me for Singapore.:woot: LOL what makes you think that the US will mount a land invasion to Vietnam when The George Washington & the rest of the 7th Fleet can bomb your country into submission from relative safety.

300px-USS_George_Washington_%28CVN-73%29_001.jpg

So, where is their safety distant to bomb us when we have anti-carrier missile Shaddock with the range of 550 km plus Yakhont -ranger:300km ??

the whole SCS(east sea) is under Shaddock's range already,dude:coffee:
cnleio said:
One question, u living in U.S or Vietnam now ? If u stay in U.S i could understand why u said such fool words.
If u r in Vietnam city, okay i won't waste my time to write here.Coz more and more PLAN 056 class corvettes will patrol in South of China Sea and we will kick u out this seaarea.When u seeing China 30+ 056 corvettes appear in South of China Sea, don't cry and China prepare more behind them
Of course in VN and we're tired to ram your cheap surveilance ship already, we need some China warship to practice with our anti-carrier ship missile and anti-ship missile, send them asap now,u will see how fast your warship sink :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course in VN and we're tired to ram your cheap surveilance ship already, we need some China warship to practice with our anti-carrier ship missile and anti-ship missile, send them asap now,u will see how fast your warship sink :coffee:
Ur grandpa 60s-70s weapons and missiles really scare me !
(BTW How many SS-N-3 Shaddock missile Vietnam own? How many ships u plan to sink?)
I strongly suggest u visit my thread Leio's PLA Photos,clearly find out what kind of toys Vietnam's competitor own. And I clearly know what kind of old weapons Vietnam force had and China news and military forums carefully reported when/how many/how Vietnam force owned and imported foreign weapons. Ur grandpa weapons TERRIBLE !!!

Send a pic for ur dreamer
aSbbK.jpg

And these posts specially useful for u:PLA armor assault

Under what circumstances? If you are care enough to see with broader circumstances, you will realize that Indonesian people are one of the biggest high paying job workers in Malaysia. Go knock hospitals, universities, tech-industries in Malaysia and speak Indonesian, see how many of them responding you.
Bro, don't just know some where have No VNese working there. I know an exact company that pay VNese higher than Indonesian, Indian when working in same position and its a big company. btw: both of us are still third world countries, still can't compare with developed country. It has No point to agrue who is 'richer'.
Those are surely why I admire Vietnam, but I urge you to not overestimate your own capability too far that you quickly decided to conclude that Those 4 countries military have nothing special compared to Vietnam's. As your military was always fighting enemy in your own territory which gave your soldiers advantages over the invading army.
Fighting in our own territory ??? We fought in Cambodia-Laos from 1979 to 1988 and sucessfully set up pro Vn govt there , Cambodia even have army chief is VNese . Can any one in Asian do the same to their neighbours like how we set the pro Vn govt. in Laos-Camb ??

Don't think Cambodia forces before 1979 were weak, even US army also could not wipe them out .
Indonesia has invaded its neighboring countries more than 3 times, (Dutch West Papua - Malaysia's Borneo - Portuguese Timor - etc) and involved in several conflicts (Pakistan-India war by sending submarines to support Pakistan - Sending Aircraft in Communist Eradication in Philippines - Sending Weapons and Trainers during Laos War) without destabilizing its own integrity. Is that what you called we have nothing to compare?
You invaded them , and did they fight back with weapon of mass destruction like balistic missile with warhead of 1,00tons or some kind of bomb that can kill thousands troops instantly??

Sending Weapons and Trainers during Laos War ??we even sent our troops to helped them to fight against Thailand,bro.

Trust me, these countries you have underestimated have more experience in facing real conflict
Real conflicts ?? but it's not the hard war when the enemy use all kind of mass destruction weapons .

So, where is their safety distant to bomb us when we have anti-carrier missile Shaddock with the range of 550 km plus Yakhont -ranger:300km ??

the whole SCS(east sea) is under Shaddock's range already,dude:coffee:

You actually believe that antiquated junk can actually pose a threat against a US modern ship LOL man, you're killing me :hang2:.

The Sea Sparrow would shot that junk down, before it even poses a threat.
300px-RIM-7_Sea_Sparrow_-_ID_070813-N-4166B-041.jpg

Or. They would issue an airstrike to attack the missiles installation before the Navy park in Vietnamese water.
images

& if the US bring the F-35. Oh Boy... Their Birds can freely attack any Vietnamese Ground installation.

Oh yeah & there's something I forgot to ask. What makes you so sure that your country can "bomb" Singapore?

Ur grandpa 60s-70s weapons and missiles really scare me !
(BTW How many SS-N-3 Shaddock missile Vietnam own? How many ships u plan to sink?)
I strongly suggest u visit my thread Leio's PLA Photos,clearly find out what kind of toys Vietnam's competitor own. And I clearly know what kind of old weapons Vietnam force had and China news and military forums carefully reported when/how many/how Vietnam own and import foreign weapons. Ur grandpa weapons TERRIBLE !!!
]
Oh, so use them to attack Vn again, let me tell you the Truth abt your weapons:"it loos nice the photoshop pictures, but it's terrible when in Real battle" .

That's why, you dare not to use your warship to wage a war with VN now, and our missile still have no Live target to test yet ?:P

You actually believe that antiquated junk can actually pose a threat against a US modern ship LOL man, you're killing me :hang2:.

The Sea Sparrow would shot that junk down, before it even poses a threat.
300px-RIM-7_Sea_Sparrow_-_ID_070813-N-4166B-041.jpg

Or. They would issue an airstrike to attack the missiles installation before the Navy park in Vietnamese water.
images

& if the US bring the F-35. Oh Boy... Their Birds can freely attack any Vietnamese Ground installation.

Oh yeah & there's something I forgot to ask. What makes you so sure that your country can "bomb" Singapore?
Oh, so tell US to bring those new toys to support its ally-Thailand now, Thai got hit badly by Cambodia-a special friend of VN already, tell US don't just keep quiet when her ally is crying for help like that :P

btw: when Kra cannal project finish, Singapore will turn back to poor fishing village coz No cargo ship wanna pass through there any more. So why US needs to protect a future fishing village ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom