What's new

‘Vietnam has emerged as a regional power in South-East Asia’: Hamid Ansari

Status
Not open for further replies.
still need to wait for abt 30 years before Kra complete ,dude, as you know, our tanks can come there forces Chinese to go home and take control of it. You can't do Nothing to stop our tanks . U know why ? very simple reason: your ground troops is far far weaker than ours. 1979 proved that, Ur troop lost badly and failed to protect ur ally Pol Pot even when China had US's support in spy plane and satellite:laugh:
If ur ideas showed off here could stand for major opinions from today Vietnamese ppl, then i can 100% relax now.

In the Southeast Asia area, Vietnam was a very funny country.

chinese tank was in 1979 and will be same.
Yep, ths for reminding me. There was 1st Sino-Vietnam War, i didn't know ur guys like the WAR so much. Pity Vietnam so close to China.

If ur ideas showed off here could stand for major opinions from today Vietnamese ppl, then i can 100% relax now.

In the Southeast Asia area, Vietnam was a very funny country.

Yep, ths for reminding me. There was 1st Sino-Vietnam War, i didn't know ur guys like the WAR so much. Pity Vietnam so close to China.

No ! 3 Vietnam wars (with France, USA and China) is too much. We need peace. But we are ready to fight with any enemy if he open fire on us first. Prepare for worst is necessary.

No ! 3 Vietnam wars (with France, USA and China) is too much. We need peace. But we are ready to fight with any enemy if he open fire on us first. Prepare for worst is necessary.
Yep, we need to cherish the precious PEACE here. Do not learn ur comrade @Viva_Viet planning to send Vietnam tanks to Thailand,to bomb Singapore and to sink China ships.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were involved in Pak-Indo war 1965, which came with the aftermath which I have told you. The 1971 war between Pak-India was not involving Indonesia.

Because in 1970s you were weaker than in 1960s ,so you couldn't help ur Muslim brother ??
nufix said:
Because the U.S was avoiding the consequences of Indonesia being an ally to Communist states, as Indonesia and China had formed Jakarta-Peking axis before the confrontation began to take place. If the U.S interfered the war between Indonesia and the Commonwealth, the pro-Communist government of Soekarno would announce its alliance with Communist states which endanger the very existence of U.S pivots in S.E.A. During that time (1950's - 1970), Indonesia was one of Asia's strongest countries which operates Cruiser battleship and Jet bombers in its navy as well as its overwhelming number of aircraft in its air force, and long range missiles, it was by far the strongest military force compared to any South East Asian countries at that time, and if Soekarno had gained support from China and Soviet caused by U.S involvement in Indo-Malay confrontation, he would began to invade U.S's subordinates in S.E.A massively.
Nice to know that, so do you have any balistic missile or any kind of bomb that can kill thousands troops now ?? Who knows when Malaysia-Australia-US will invade Borneo,right .'If you want peace,let's prepare for war '.

nufix said:
VN has nuclear weapons?
We can make it secretly coz US allows VN to enrich uranium in our own soil . even Japan is not allow to make it and Iran got hard sanction bcz of trying to enrich it.
nufix said:
Indonesia is a friend to anybody, as we have no disputes with either the PRC and other claimants in S.C.S, our disputes in S.C.S is ended and Natunal island and our EEZ in there is no longer in dispute with China. Indonesia is a neutralist.
The World call it as dispute zone, you can try to get some isls from Malaysia if you're strong enough to beat Malaysia again :laugh:

To tell the Truth , even VN also can not prove Reef bank (near Philipine)in SCS(east sea) belong to VN from ancient time :laugh:

Then what you gonna do?

Indonesia is neutral at best, while Vietnam and Philippines also hate each other in fact.

Philippines acquits Vietnamese fishermen of territorial violation charges

With China's presence, you will never become the leader of ASEAN, USA now has no power to stop China, but China has all the needed power to stop you. :coffee:

As u can see what we're doing, we support Camb brother to shell Thailand badly, Mr. Thaksin is under VNese-Cambodian army chief's proctection now, he will help VN to take control of Kra cananl to return the favours

And we still can't see any action from US or China yet .:laugh:

cnleio said:
Look at the map, Vietnam sent soldiers and funds to protect these valueless islands.... Our ppl finding and digging oils around islands within China Nine Section Lines. China oil drilling platforms in these waters and China fishery administration and research vessels patrolling in these waters.
China is digging oil in dispute zone ?? Lie again ?? Only VN and Malay and maybe Phil have rigs there, dude.
schinasea.jpg

You should believe me, your weapons are trully useless when using against VN, don't delude urself:laugh:

China is digging oil in dispute zone ?? Lie again ?? Only VN and Malay have rigs there, dude.
schinasea.jpg
Why u spent time to find out such a terrible map to hit ur self-confidence? Let other Vietnam members told u where's 3x active Vietnam's gas/oil field ? and new field within China Nine Section Lines but inactive.
I don't care Malaysia, Brunei and Philippines's business in South of China sea, no interesting where they dig oils in the Nine Section Lines. I just cared Vietnam actions in these seawaters. Do u got ?

You should believe me, your weapons are trully useless when using against VN, don't delude urself:laugh:
I had said before, ur foolish comments made me feel 100% relax now. Ask opinions from other Vietnam members ?

Why u spent time to find out such a terrible map to hit ur self-confidence? Let other Vietnam members told u where's 3x active Vietnam's gas/oil field ? and new field within China Nine Section Lines but inactive.
I don't care Malaysia, Brunei and Philippines's business in South of China sea, no interesting where they dig oils in the Nine Section Lines. I just cared Vietnam actions in these seawaters. Do u got ?
?

Actually,we've used this map to talk with other Chinese member many times already, if you have another map from credible link, then pls show it to us :pop:

Actually,we've used this map to talk with other Chinese member many times already, if you have another map from credible link, then pls show it to us :pop:
Why show another map, this map pretty fine!
Anyone who can read English here, could easily find out where is 3x active Vietnam's oil fields and another new field discovery(now inactive).
Do u need me help u to point out whether 3x active Vietnam's oil fields inside or outside seawaters of China Nine Section Lines?

My idea is simple and clear, China has his own business and interests in whole SouthEast Asia Region.
The PEACE is the first, and i think the trades between China-Thailand, China-Singapore, China-Malaysia, China-Indonesia bigger than China-Vietnam each year.
So never learn ur comrade @Viva_Viet, China will do anything to defense his interests and to protect his investments in SouthEast Asia Region.

LOL If you haven´t noticed, in 3 years with ASEAN turning into a single market and production base by 2015, we will flood other neighbor nations with our people taking over their economy. So even if China boycotts Vietnam, we continue to survive from Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere.

Look at Cambodia and Laos. The number of Vietnamese settlers is increasing!

What can you do to stop us?

LOL If you haven´t noticed, in 3 years with ASEAN turning into a single market and production base by 2015, we will flood other neighbor nations with our people taking over their economy. So even if China boycotts Vietnam, we continue to survive from Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia and elsewhere.

What can you do to stop us?
How could you turn into a single market if ASEAN is just an organization with different countries all together. If ASEAN was a nation the economy might surpass China's but ASEAN is not a nation.

How could you turn into a single market if ASEAN is just an organization with different countries all together. If ASEAN was a nation the economy might surpass China's but ASEAN is not a nation.

because among Pinoy friends here on PDF only you can't understand your mother language and troll here randomly like man he lost his way.

You are wrong again!
FYI we hold a secret weapon what some want to know if they want to contain China:
# thanks to Vietnam-China close similiarity and relationship, we know more about you than anyone else. If we reveal that to your enemies, that can harm you a lot.
Think about it!
What kind of secret weapon Vietnam hide? Huh...could u mind telling me? T-72 tank? Su-30mkv? Su-300mpu ? Kilo sub? T-55M3 tank? Leopard frigate? Spider missile boat? and ur 'mud man'? Or a nuclear bomb ?
Do not touch h-bomb, or China and U.S will stand together to deal with another Indochina crisis.

Because in 1970s you were weaker than in 1960s ,so you couldn't help ur Muslim brother ??
Our military power in 1970's was relatively similar with the 1960's situation, that was proven by Indonesia's invasion over Portuguese colonial at Timor in 1975. In 1970's the government which control the military had fallen into Soeharto's hand. Soeharto was a former general of Soekarno's army who took a coup during Communists eradication, he was backed by army chief and air force marshall, the navy remained loyal to Soekarno, and that was why the navy's admirals refused to send any battleships to another war under the order from Soeharto.

Nice to know that, so do you have any balistic missile or any kind of bomb that can kill thousands troops now ?? Who knows when Malaysia-Australia-US will invade Borneo,right .'If you want peace,let's prepare for war '.

By far, Indonesia is developing its own rocket platform which later will be equipped with warheads. The rockets are RX series, firstly designed to orbit our micro satellites, but since 2006, the president ordered a possible development for ballistic missile.

RX-550.jpg

RX 550

377166_2452145501578_1190220918_32327889_1200813696_n.jpg

RX 750

summaryphoto-rx-3201.jpg

Test launch.

09eef779-5002-40da-9ff1-07fc77944da4_thumb_600_450.jpg

And Indonesia by far is the only country in S.E.A that operates offensive platform for Yakhont missile.

We can make it secretly coz US allows VN to enrich uranium in our own soil . even Japan is not allow to make it and Iran got hard sanction bcz of trying to enrich it.

Nuclear enrichment at low level in purpose of Study, research, medical, and electricity is allowed in SK, Japan, etc. Anyway, Vietnam owns a TRIGA type nuclear reactor which is not enough for developing isotop for nuclear warhead. TRIGA is a low level reactor. Indonesia already owns three TRIGA type nuclear reactors for research and medical purposes.

The World call it as dispute zone, you can try to get some isls from Malaysia if you're strong enough to beat Malaysia again :laugh:

To tell the Truth , even VN also can not prove Reef bank (near Philipine)in SCS(east sea) belong to VN from ancient time :laugh:

I think Indonesia has stopped being a jerk in the region, we are focusing on economic building.

Hi nufix, glad to see u~! Sorry i should PM u but PDF require 10000 posts then can enable PM function.So i write here...

I have some questions wanna ask u about Indonesia country.

1. What's the relationship between Indonesia and China, whether we can be friends today?
(i knew China support Indonesia to develop domestic anti-ship missile and provide other military support)

2. How normal Indonesia ppl looks China, do they welcome Chinese to Indonesia?

3. What's recent situations of local Chinese (Indonesia-Chinese) position in Indonesia socity, did Indonesia native ppl still hate them?
(Coz 1998 anti-Chinese crisis happened in Indonesia hurt many Chinese hearts in China, news reported many killings and cuts here, so terrible.)

I wanna know more about today Indonesia, thank you very much!

Hamid Ansari failed to mention that India wet dreams of including indoneshia in their akhand Bharat project.
But you don't fail to troll away ! Some things work like clockwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom