What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

It's like comparing one company producing engines with another one producing airplanes. His first post already reflects his competence :yes4:
Huawei is tech firm so Intel. What engine airplanes Huawei produce, Airbus or Boeing engine? What airplanes current use Huawei engine? Chinese copy cat J15? What is Huawei best known for ? produce engine airplanes?

He does not even know what his Chinese firm and start speaking of U.S intel is dying. Only in Chinese's dream.

No wonder, Chinese have to withdraw their Haiyang 981 though the Chinese in here talk about how to nuke Vietnam or teach Vietnam a lesson. Only happen in Chinese's dream. Too many dreams but none has happened so far.

No... Intel is doing just fine. You also forgot that intel is the #1 GPU maker as well (almost every motherboard has an intel integrated chipset).

in 30 years we will all sit in our living room and access the internet and desktop with every device we want connecting via cloud to a server running linux and having none american CPUS as well

china was first
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970203554104577004431379648156

russia will be second
Yandex.Translate

Intel is doomed, snowden phenomenon will kill them. Only third world countries and European serfs will use American CPUs Russia, China, Japan and Korea will make all their own for their servers

Huawei is tech firm so Intel. What engine airplanes Huawei produce, Airbus or Boeing engine? What airplanes current use Huawei engine? Chinese copy cat J15? What is Huawei best known for ? produce engine airplanes?

He does not even know what his Chinese firm and start speaking of U.S intel is dying. Only in Chinese's dream.

No wonder, Chinese have to withdraw their Haiyang 981 though the Chinese in here talk about how to nuke Vietnam or teach Vietnam a lesson. Only happen in Chinese's dream. Too many dreams but none has happened so far.
HW is a famous communication device company , let INTEL competes with HW in this field comrade .

And forget to tell you , I worked in INTEL FAB68 until July 2013, I know well about INTEL.

This guy is insane .

Bark on me just because I do not have a positive expect of INTEL.
I dont bark on you, I only laugh on your stupidity and your child's dream. You said Intel is dying then tell me when will it really die? give me a estimate of years.

Intel dies or lives is no concern of us Viet. We only laugh at your delusional dream.

in 30 years we will all sit in our living room and access the internet and desktop with every device we want connecting via cloud to a server running linux and having none american CPUS as well

china was first
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970203554104577004431379648156

russia will be second
Yandex.Translate

Intel is doomed, snowden phenomenon will kill them. Only third world countries and European serfs will use American CPUs Russia, China, Japan and Korea will make all their own for their servers

Long way to go...lets not diss independent Companies lets not make every company political just because it is in US own my US citizens. Intel will never be doomed new companies joining is a good sign, you are wrong on one account that third word would stick to intel in my opinion they'll stick to other markets along with linux spin off OS.

HW is a famous communication device company , let INTEL competes with HW in this field comrade .

And forget to tell you , I worked in INTEL FAB68 until July 2013, I know well about INTEL.
:cheesy: cool, share some of your working experience stories with me

I dont bark on you, I only laugh on your stupidity and your child's dream. You said Intel is dying then tell me when will it really die? give me a estimate of years.

Intel dies or lives is no concern of us Viet. We only laugh at your delusional dream.
I said INTEL is dying . This sentence means INTEL loses the biggest profit growth point : mobile device.

It does not mean INTEL will collapse in short time , but it definitely can not keep so high market share

On the other hand , it does have the possibility of collapse in consideration of Nokia also possessed very high market share.

:cheesy: cool, share some of your working experience stories with me
INTEL always considers "safety first"

it takes time to get familiar with such policy , I mean intel is serious about this .

You can make any kind of normal mistake but you can not violate safety protocol , such as working without lockout/tagout or without a buddy. You will be badge out if you make safety mistake.

And INTEL also very serious about IP, intel spends huge money to train employee and vendors about IP and Safety.

Last edited:
INTEL always considers "safety first"

it takes time to get familiar with such policy , I mean intel is serious about this .

You can make any kind of normal mistake but you can not violate safety protocol , such as working without lockout/tagout or without a buddy. You will be badge out if you make safety mistake.

And INTEL also very serious about IP, intel spends huge money to train employee and vendors about IP and Safety.

Kinda exciting working with wafers, would love to have a tour inside a fab :D

How long does the training last?
It depends on which area are you going to visit.

Normally , Intel does not allow stranger go inside FAB. Only very very high rank guy can take stranger into a FAB.

If you are a vendor engineer or INTEL employee, one week study you can go to public area of FAB.

After that you need to further training before you touch any machine or go any other area.

Back
Top Bottom