What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

I said INTEL is dying . This sentence means INTEL loses the biggest profit growth point : mobile device.

On the other hand , it does have the possibility of collapse in consideration of Nokia also possessed very high market share.
Intel's primary market is PC/Server and IC Chips. Mobile is only Intel's backyard. Intel does not compete well in Mobile market does not mean it is dying.

Similar to Toshiba does not do well in Laptop market does not mean it is dying. Laptop is only tiny department of Toshiba corporate. Do you know what Toshiba's primary market? Do google search, save me sometime to teach you Chinese a lesson.

Don't try compare Intel and Nokia. Nokia is not even 1/10 of Intel in term of size and resources. Even if Intel on the verge of collapse (which only happen in Chinese's dream) the U.S. government will rescue like they did with their car industry.

Intel's primary market is PC/Server and IC Chips. Mobile is only Intel's backyard. Intel does not compete well in Mobile market does not mean it is dying.

Similar to Toshiba does not do well in Laptop market does not mean it is dying. Laptop is only tiny department of Toshiba corporate. Do you know what Toshiba's primary market? Do google search, save me sometime to teach you Chinese a lesson.

Don't try compare Intel and Nokia. Nokia is not even 1/10 of Intel in term of size and resources. Even if Intel on the verge of collapse (which only happen in Chinese's dream) the U.S. government will rescue like they did with their car industry.
You do not understand what i am talking about , get lost.

Information of Intel for you Chinese to self-educate.

In 2011, ECONorthwest conducted an economic impact analysis of Intel's economic contribution to the state of Oregon. The report found that in 2009 "the total economic impacts attributed to Intel's operations, capital spending, contributions and taxes amounted to almost $14.6 billion in activity, including $4.3 billion in personal income and 59,990 jobs."[178] Through multiplier effects, every 10 Intel jobs supported, on average, was found to create 31 jobs in other sectors of the economy.

See the bold, if it dies it will drag the whole silicon valley to hell, let see if the U.S government stand still and watch it die. Unlike GM face many competitors Toyota, Huyndai, Honda...etc. Intel has no real opponent. AMD was brought to its knees.

Intel is dying, hahaha phucking a joke which only happen in Chinese' dream. Oh I forgot Chinese have to dream to self satisfy themselves because the reality is not what they wish to see.

Information of Intel for you Chinese to self-educate.

In 2011, ECONorthwest conducted an economic impact analysis of Intel's economic contribution to the state of Oregon. The report found that in 2009 "the total economic impacts attributed to Intel's operations, capital spending, contributions and taxes amounted to almost $14.6 billion in activity, including $4.3 billion in personal income and 59,990 jobs."[178] Through multiplier effects, every 10 Intel jobs supported, on average, was found to create 31 jobs in other sectors of the economy.

See the bold, if it dies it will drag the whole silicon valley to hell, let see if the U.S government stand still and watch it die. Unlike GM face many competitors Toyota, Huyndai, Honda...etc. Intel has no real opponent. AMD was brought to its knees.

Intel is dying, hahaha phucking a joke which only happen in Chinese' dream. Oh I forgot Chinese have to dream to self satisfy themselves because the reality is not what they wish to see.
I tell you one more word: Qualcomm's market value is higher than INTEL now.

Qualcomm is just another American semi-conductor and it's primary market is in different sector. Both Intel and Qualcomm will not dumb enough to go war with each other which benefit little but cost billions. As much as I wish these two giant goes against each other which benefit consumers but guess what these capitalists bosses aint dumb.

your FAB68 closed ? Kyle
No. it is still running.

But it is using very very lag behind tech : 60nm and 90nm.

There is some rumor said Hynix will buy this fab.

How many fab in Viet and what kind of tech are they using ?

in 30 years we will all sit in our living room and access the internet and desktop with every device we want connecting via cloud to a server running linux and having none american CPUS as well

china was first
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970203554104577004431379648156

russia will be second
Yandex.Translate

Intel is doomed, snowden phenomenon will kill them. Only third world countries and European serfs will use American CPUs Russia, China, Japan and Korea will make all their own for their servers
Everyone thought the same when AMD showed up and completely mopped the floor with Intel's entire CPU line up, only for Intel to come back and do the same to AMD.

30 years is a long time for Intel to transition, CPU's are still widely used at the moment.

When I was in high school people say the US government want every new car to be a hybrid car
Every New Car Will Be a Hybrid by 2020 | Autopia | WIRED

It's 2014 right now and we are nowhere near that goal.
Hybrid electric vehicles in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same logic could apply to CPU's, may even be 40 or 50 years.

There's something I've always wondered about how Vietnamese business and entertainment operates, I don't mean to sound offensive but sometimes it bothers me alot.

Whenever I go to a Japanese or Korean supermarket, it is clean, produce are fresh, lots store variety, everything is displayed neat and nice. Fishes kept inside glass display case to keep the store from smelling. Many people like to shop there (White Americans, Koreans-Americans, Chinese Americans, even Vietnamese Americans)

Whenever I go to a Vietnamese store, everything is bland, not many variety, smells bad sometimes because fishes are put in open display on ice (I'm used to it but many White-Americans hate it), not well kept. ONLY vietnamese people shop there.

I can understand that making the store more well kept is more expensive, but having not so clean store does not help bring in more customers either.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

American restaurants are kept clean, waiters and cashiers are (usually) polite. Often times, new menu items are attended to keep the restaurant new and to attract new customers.

Vietnamese restaurants often have flies in it, waiters and cashiers are too informal. American waiters say "Hi, what would you like today". Vietnamese waiters say "Muon gi?" (What do you want?), sometimes they just don't say anything at all, quietly take my money and handed me change. Same menu items for years. Many Vietnamese businesses where I live (Little Saigon) are starting to close down due to their inability to adapt.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Korean music industry, singers try to sing in tones that sounds more appealing to non-Koreans. Vietnamese sing in this southern/nothern accent that sounds unappealing to many. Koreans hire choreographers and fashion designers from other countries to help with dance moves and outfit. Vietnamese don't do that as much, leaving the singers to wear outfits that even I, a not very fashion conscious person, can tell is horrible.

What I'm trying to get at is why does Vietnamese people not seem to deviate from what they usually do, why do they always want cheap+quantity rather than some quality? Why do they seem to not adapt as fast as the successful American, Koreans, Japanese businesses? As a person who wants to own a business/small company in the future, all these things about my people often bothers me.

Everyone thought the same when AMD showed up and completely mopped the floor with Intel's entire CPU line up, only for Intel to come back and do the same to AMD.

30 years is a long time for Intel to transition, CPU's are still widely used at the moment.

When I was in high school people say the US government want every new car to be a hybrid car
Every New Car Will Be a Hybrid by 2020 | Autopia | WIRED

It's 2014 right now and we are nowhere near that goal.
Hybrid electric vehicles in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same logic could apply to CPU's, may even be 40 or 50 years.

why are did hybrid cars flopped? Because there enough oil in the world with shale oil and enough enrgy with shale gas, but no one wants a desktop PC that is loud.

Intel and AMD are both american companies no one cares about who will win over the other but a lot of people will care about security of data

why are did hybrid cars flopped? Because there enough oil in the world with shale oil and enough enrgy with shale gas, but no one wants a desktop PC that is loud.

Intel and AMD are both american companies no one cares about who will win over the other but a lot of people will care about security of data
Desktop is loud because of CPU? lol
CPU's are found in smart phones and tablets too.

Back
Top Bottom