What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

hello im new on here. im half british half french, and live in london. just wanna say hi and participate in comments on here.:-)

Launch of a new radial tire factory. Capacity is 1 million tire/year.
images945380_cat_bang__1_.jpg

Casumina.jpg

Another radial tire factory was launched last year at the capacity of 600,000 tires/year
nha_may_drc_1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro. :-) I have some Vietnamese friends, here in the London. very nice/hard working and smart people. you live in germany?
yes, I do. I visited London recently, a truly imperial city, a great place to work.

By VU TRONG KHANH
SGT Apr 15, 2014
Wallstreet Journal ASIA

15%20-%2004%20-%20Luc%20luong%20kiem%20ngu%20-%20anh%20trong_copy.jpg

Officials did not specify the size of the force, but said that it would be headquartered in Hanoi and would have four divisions throughout country.

According to state media citing Mr. Hai, Vietnam has around 120,000 fishing vessels with around one million people employed in the fishing industry.

In addition to protecting local fishing resources, the surveillance center will also work to prevent and deal with violations of Vietnamese laws that take place in the waters Vietnam claims.

Vietnam and several other countries in the Asia-Pacific region have been embroiled in long-standing territorial disputes with China over parts of the South China Sea.

In recent months China, which claims it has sovereignty over virtually all of the South China Sea, has tried to assert its control over the mineral-rich waters, in part by implementing fishing regulations.

In January, China enacted a new regulation requiring foreign fishermen to obtain Beijing’s consent before operating in parts of the South China Sea that it claims, including the waters near the Paracel islands.

Vietnam responded to that move to say it had “indisputable sovereignty” over the Paracels and Spratlys.

“Any foreign activities not approved by Vietnam in this area are illegal and invalid,” Luong Thanh Nghi, the then-spokesman for Vietnam’s Foreign Ministry, said in January.

Vietnam Launches Force to Keep an Eye on its Waters - Southeast Asia Real Time - WSJ

kiemngu1_zcek.jpg

kiemngu2_gfhs.jpg

YihOWHvz.jpg

612320239.jpg

kiemngu4_otye.jpg

kiemngu7_eewn.jpg

8123202617.jpg

kiemngu9_pipt.jpg

several of this 2,500 tons toy coming soon in the South China Sea
H9EK6p8.jpg

Chinese teacher:-)

BTW, do you know what this is? anquoc.vn ? I dont know what happen, but there is a link here.
the site is protected by a username/ password. I don´t know it.
do you work in a german chinese school?

the site is protected by a username/ password. I don´t know it.
do you work in a german chinese school?
No, I read an advertisement on website in Norway that an language-study exchange is in a Hamburg family, I want to learn German talk in daily life, and this family wants to learn Chinese since their son will study in China as an exchange student, and I can have three meals with them. Meanwhile, my wife has some relatives in Hamburg, so we came Germany.

yes, I do. I visited London recently, a truly imperial city, a great place to work.
yes, nice city. I have been to several Asian countries: China(several times), Japan, south Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand and Malaysia . So far China(especially shanghai) and Thailand are the 2 countries i enjoyed most. Unfortunately haven't been to Vietnam yet. I hope to travel there next time i go to China. do you have an idea of how i can get from China to Vietnam by road. I like travelling by car or my bike when i go to Asia. its more appealing. I love Asia. will be happy if you can give me an advice on that. Thanks bro.:-)

yes, nice city. I have been to several Asian countries: China(several times), Japan, south Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand and Malaysia . So far China(especially shanghai) and Thailand are the 2 countries i enjoyed most. Unfortunately haven't been to Vietnam yet. I hope to travel there next time i go to China. do you have an idea of how i can get from China to Vietnam by road. I like travelling by car or my bike when i go to Asia. its more appealing. I love Asia. will be happy if you can give me an advice on that. Thanks bro.:-)
Are you 14 years old?(Just guess):-)

Back
Top Bottom