What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Yes, ITA is still going up. My wife keep huge amount SHB too, she don't let me touch to her acount to do short sells. she is very huppy for 7,5 % benefit for year 2013. She has a dream to change our car from Hundai I30 to Japan Toyota Yaris.

more room for foreigner investors ETF funds should be increased a cash flow, but we could get risk when they could suddenly withdraw their money from market. So why PM delay to sign the approval. :dirol:
Yeah, so we need to tight up the good relationship with Japan to make sure that JP investors wont suddently withdraw the money from our stock market.

I think the stock market will be more stable at Quater 4 of this year.

Just read on the news, Vietnam Central Bank has announced that Vietnam's current forex reserve is $35 billion usd. Damn, we went from a low base of about $1 billion in 2002 to $35 billion in 2014. :o: If we can reach $100 billion by the end of this decade; that would be awesome:p:

Just read on the news, Vietnam Central Bank has announced that Vietnam's current forex reserve is $35 billion usd. Damn, we went from a low base of about $1 billion in 2002 to $35 billion in 2014. :o: If we can reach $100 billion by the end of this decade; that would be awesome:p:
$35b is not much. I had expected a higher figure.

China opens first forex trading centre on border with Vietnam
PTI [ Updated 27 Apr 2014, 19:25:16 ]

China-opens-fir11625.jpg

Beijing: China has opened a currency trading center, the first of its kind in the country, on the China- Vietnam border to end rampant illegal private forex trading.

The ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Currency Business Center, will allow direct convertibility of the Chinese yuan and the Vietnamese Dong.

The center, the first of its kind in China, will boost convenience for business people in the border areas, said Zhang Xiaogao, general manager of the International Business Department of the Agricultural Bank of China’s (ABC) Guangxi branch.

It could help end rampant illegal private currency trading, he said.

The center has been initiated by the ABC in Dongxing City of south China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.

Exchanges between the two currencies had to be conducted via the US dollar in local banks, contributing to traders that provide illegal services of direct RMB-Dong exchanges in the cross-border region, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Pan Yong, a professor with Business School of Guangxi University, said that owing to lack of supervision, border merchants and tourists were likely to be cheated by private currency traders with counterfeit money.

”These ‘bank stalls’ challenge the country’s foreign exchange management,” he said.

Pan said that the center is a more secure and convenient way to exchange money, which will be a big blow to private currency traders.

China was Vietnam’s largest trade partner in 2013 with total turnover reaching USD 50.21 billion, up 22 per cent year-on-year, according to statistics from the Vietnam Customs.

In 2013, Vietnam spent USD 36.95 billion for imports from China, up 28.4 per cent, while it bought USD 13.26 billion worth of goods to China, up seven per cent year-on-year.

Last edited:
another real estate project: $2 billion complex for 2A area in the Thu Thiem New Urban Area in Ho Chi Minh City’s district 2, to be built by Lotte Consortium – a joint venture between Korea’s Lotte and Japanese investors. the master plan expects to be finished this year.

Lotte gets nod to build $2 billion Smart Complex | Read the Latest Real Estate and Property News including Vietnam

Lotte.jpg

Yes, ITA is still going up. My wife keep huge amount SHB too, she don't let me touch to her acount to do short sells. she is very huppy for 7,5 % benefit for year 2013. She has a dream to change our car from Hundai I30 to Japan Toyota Yaris.

more room for foreigner investors ETF funds should be increased a cash flow, but we could get risk when they could suddenly withdraw their money from market. So why PM delay to sign the approval. :dirol:
No, the PM has approved the establishing of state-run derivate market (futures and options).

Nhandan newspaper - English version - Vietnam to launch derivatives market in 2016

Last edited:
interesting: the governement says, by the end of 2013, 4,000 urban development projects occupying over 102,000 hectares of land and costing an estimated $211b are on the way. now the authority considers to suspend licensing new commercial housing projects.

real estates in Hanoi’s old quarter cost more than Tokio central business districts... Crazy :cry:

by the time when all these existing and new projects are constructed, Vietnam would look more like Hong Kong :-)

20140421171748-house.jpg

Ministry seeks to suspend licensing new commercial housing projects - News VietNamNet

I see Vietnam are still making low quality films, nothing have changed much finally

General Statistics Office Of Vietnam

building.jpg

Social and economic situation in four months of 2014 (30/04/2014) in per cent

Total increased retail sales of goods and serrvices: +10.5
Increased rate of total export turnover: +16.9
Increased rate of total import turnover: +13.7
Increased rate of foreign visitors: +27.3
Increased rate of investments under State Budget compared with yearly plan of 2014: +27.5
Increased rate of CPI in the 4 beginning months, 2014 compared with same period in 2013: +4.73

I see Vietnam are still making low quality films, nothing have changed much finally
Its still a good history film for VN kids, we r proud of our heroes . China should make a history film in 1978 to show how coward Chinese is when Mr. Deng bow down and begged for economy support from Japan instead of cheap and fake movie about killing Japanese in 1945.:pop:

110838413-visit-of-deng-xiaoping-to-tokyo-japan-in-gettyimages.jpg

Visit Of Deng Xiaoping To Tokyo, Japan In October, 1978.

Last edited:
Its still a good history film for VN kids, we r proud of our heroes . China should make a history film in 1978 to show how coward Chinese is when Mr. Deng bow down and begged for economy support from Japan instead of cheap and fake movie about killing Japanese in 1945.:pop:

110838413-visit-of-deng-xiaoping-to-tokyo-japan-in-gettyimages.jpg

Visit Of Deng Xiaoping To Tokyo, Japan In October, 1978.
I'am not talking about the story but the way the films is realized my friend

Your films have too few actions and quite static

I'am not talking about the story but the way the films is realized my friend

Your films have too few actions and quite static
More action will come when the battle of Dien Bien Phu start . Before that battle, the film only describe about the plan , the preparation of VNese , the will and the reason why we accept the challenge of French army in Dien Bien Phu.

More action will come when the battle of Dien Bien Phu start . Before that battle, the film only describe about the plan , the preparation of VNese , the will and the reason why we accept the challenge of French army in Dien Bien Phu.
Actually we don't have the impression that it's a war, it looks like staged

Back
Top Bottom