What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Skyline is rising

14040697427_4a92d549cf_b.jpg
14238383695_59c8b4059a_b.jpg
14044375829_e044995234_b.jpg
where's this?

I fully support any Vietnamese move to stop trade with China. It will show how much China is important to Viet economy.

I fully support any Vietnamese move to stop trade with China. It will show how much China is important to Viet economy.

"Stop" is not possible. But, thanks to the oil rig, the determination to reduce the dependence on trade with China has become strongest ever.

The skyline of Ha Noi is going to get denser with the upcoming projects like Tay Ho Tay and The Manor Central Park and countless other projects are underconstruction as I write this.....so stay tuned

I have said this many times before: any conflicts with China is a golden opportunity for Vietnam stop our trade deficits with them. Today, my point is being brought up by major Viet newspaper like Thanh Nien :enjoy:

Biến động ở biển Đông là “cú hích” giảm nhập siêu Trung Quốc | Chính trị - Xã hội | Thanh Niên Online
more important than stop trading is to increase selling our goods to China to narrow the deficit.

nice buildings. How close is Hanoi from the Chinese border?
some 160km

My office is very near frm this bulding, it is under accomplishing works,

Lotte Center Hanoi is a skyscraper under construction in Hanoi, Vietnam. This tower will have 65 floors and features a modern architectural style. The architect of the tower is Callison, an American company.

Alternative names Hanoi City Complex
Type Office, Shopping, Convention Center
Construction started 2010
Completed 2014
Height
Roof 267 m (876 ft)
Top floor 267 m (876 ft)

11505490373_4a880a912e_b.jpg

2859066064_53060906a9_o.jpg

dsc0138pz.jpg

My office is very near frm this bulding, it is under accomplishing works,

Lotte Center Hanoi is a skyscraper under construction in Hanoi, Vietnam. This tower will have 65 floors and features a modern architectural style. The architect of the tower is Callison, an American company.

Alternative names Hanoi City Complex
Type Office, Shopping, Convention Center
Construction started 2010
Completed 2014
Height
Roof 267 m (876 ft)
Top floor 267 m (876 ft)

11505490373_4a880a912e_b.jpg

2859066064_53060906a9_o.jpg

dsc0138pz.jpg
I'll be working in one of those buildings as a CEO soon.

Thank you for the support.

Thank you for the support.

Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) says Vietnam oversea investment is totalled US$17.7 billions in 56 countries .

The State Bank of Viet Nam reported to have received US$10 billion in the first four months of 2014, raising the total foreign reserves to $35 billion. The central bank's Governor Nguyen Van Binh also announced in the government's April meeting that if taking into account the potential, the reserves probably amounted to $45 billion.

Coca-Cola on June 12 announced the inauguration of two new facilities.
4c2e0_cocacola.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom