What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

lol i see. cool. well i'm still just 32. yes i was quite young when became a dad.:-):p:
Couple of days ago, I was surprised when reading news, because a 27-year-old women had been grandmother, as a record of "the youngest mother in GB", her daughter is only 14 years old.

lol yes i saw it in the news as well. At least i was an adult when i had mine. 8-):cheesy:

Airbus manufactures spare parts in Vietnam
Posted on APRIL 23, 2014 Written by VOVNEWS

(VOV) -Airbus on April 23 announced it has selected Hanoi-based Nikkiso Vietnam Company to manufacture its aircraft spare parts in Vietnam.

Nikkiso will manufacture composite vertical bars and Sharklet’s armor plates for A320s under sub-contracts with main supplier Sharklet – the Korean Air Aerospace Division (KAL-ASD).

Sharklet will help save fuel and is one of the best choices for modern aircraft like the A320. With more than 4,280 A320 airplanes being sold to airlines around the world, the new production package will ensure long-term contracts for Nikkiso Vietnam.

20140423_5357ac474eef7.jpg

Airbus has entered Vietnam since 1990 and it has supplied 59 A320s and 10 A330-200s to Vietnam Airlines – the national flag carrier.

Vietnam Airlines will be the first airline in Asia to use A350 XWB when it receives the first one in 2015.

Airbus has also gained huge success in Vietnam with its customer VietJetAir which currently owns 10 A320s. Early this year, the budget airline signed a contract to purchase an additional 100 A320s from the leading aircraft manufacturer in Europe.

Airbus manufactures spare parts in Vietnam | Vietnam Features
Yeah.. we r getting rich now :partay:

yes, nice city. I have been to several Asian countries: China(several times), Japan, south Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand and Malaysia . So far China(especially shanghai) and Thailand are the 2 countries i enjoyed most.

Unfortunately haven't been to Vietnam yet. I hope to travel there next time i go to China. do you have an idea of how i can get from China to Vietnam by road. I like travelling by car or my bike when i go to Asia. its more appealing. I love Asia. will be happy if you can give me an advice on that. Thanks bro.:-)
the best way to reach Vietnam is by air. there are many daily flights from Chinese major airports.

China and Vietnam will be connected via a 600-kilometer expressway from Kunming, provincial capital of Yunnan, to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam, reducing the car journey to six from 12-plus hours.

I hear that the expressway is ready and is under test run since March 2014. But I am not sure whether the governments of China and Vietnam have concluded the negotiation to allow Chinese registered cars to drive through Vietnam and vice versa.

China-Vietnam expressway expected to open in 2013 - Globaltimes.cn

Noi Bai-Lao Cai highway section opens to traffic -- Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)

road_pan_horiz_512.jpg

2e8acf9841a69028ddb0ed927b1e98e8_L.jpg

No, I read an advertisement on website in Norway that an language-study exchange is in a Hamburg family, I want to learn German talk in daily life, and this family wants to learn Chinese since their son will study in China as an exchange student, and I can have three meals with them. Meanwhile, my wife has some relatives in Hamburg, so we came Germany.
..sounds good to me.

kannst du schon ein wenig deutsch sprechen?

..sounds good to me.

Ja, German language is not strange to me actrally, (French is more difficult, I Think), since Norwegian and Swedish are also two mother tongues for me and German, Norwegian and Swedish have quite a lot similarities:-)

the best way to reach Vietnam is by air. there are many daily flights from Chinese major airports.

China and Vietnam will be connected via a 600-kilometer expressway from Kunming, provincial capital of Yunnan, to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam, reducing the car journey to six from 12-plus hours.

I hear that the expressway is ready and is under test run since March 2014. But I am not sure whether the governments of China and Vietnam have concluded the negotiation to allow Chinese registered cars to drive through Vietnam and vice versa.

Thanks for the info bro. i'm sure the next time i visit Asia, the road will be opened and running. i hoping to travel to China next year or 2016. will be looking forward to it. :-)

..sounds good to me.

I also consider when I had child, I will send my child to East Asia for the ground education, learing Chinese language and culture(ground education in East Asia is the best in the whole world), and then, after junior high school, send back to
Jazz, Captain Slow and Richard Hammond has experienced an unforgetable travel in Vietnam:crazy_pilot:

Jazz, Captain Slow and Richard Hammond has experienced an unforgetable travel in Vietnam:crazy_pilot:

I think u could be richt with your bussines gold trading.

I'm still full cash now, how about you when VN stock market is sided way ?
Ah, I only keep ITA and its not so bad. still need more time to learn abt stock market. But I think we will open more room for Japan investors soon and our stock market will raise up again :D

I think our stock will raise up next week

No, my friend. Airbus chose a Japanese and Korean company to manufacture the parts, not Vietnam
But the workers r VNese, right ? if we can keep good relationship with JP-EU, then once day, I think they will let us to manufacture it .:partay:

Ah, I only keep ITA and its not so bad. still need more time to learn abt stock market. But I think we will open more room for Japan investors soon and our stock market will raise up again :D

I think our stock will raise up next week

But the workers r VNese, right ? if we can keep good relationship with JP-EU, then once day, I think they will let us to manufacture it .:partay:

Yes, ITA is still going up. My wife keep huge amount SHB too, she don't let me touch to her acount to do short sells. she is very huppy for 7,5 % benefit for year 2013. She has a dream to change our car from Hundai I30 to Japan Toyota Yaris.

more room for foreigner investors ETF funds should be increased a cash flow, but we could get risk when they could suddenly withdraw their money from market. So why PM delay to sign the approval. :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom