What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

Last edited:
send more sino woman to africa. The african are horny.

In one major Chinese city, marriages between Chinese and Africans are on the rise. In a country known for monoculture, it isn't easy.

In China, mixed marriages can be a labor of love - CSMonitor.com

I don't know about sending sino woman (you meant women) to Africa.
Yes it is true there are marriage between the Chinese and Africans, which is good. To ensure the survival of the Chinese as a culture, they need to widen their gene pools. The Chinese had mated with the Mongolians, The Manchurians, the Tibetans, the Thais, the Viets, the Malys, the Japs, the Koreans,.....And China is still here.

You do know what happens to the in-breeds don't you?

I don't know about sending sino woman (you meant women) to Africa.
Yes it is true there are marriage between the Chinese and Africans, which is good. To ensure the survival of the Chinese as a culture, they need to widen their gene pools. The Chinese had mated with the Mongolians, The Manchurians, the Tibetans, the Thais, the Viets, the Malys, the Japs, the Koreans,.....And China is still here.

You do know what happens to the in-breeds don't you?

When you don't know about Chinese women are sending to Africa, Europa and US, I provide for you a links here.

Chinese prostitutes resist effort to rescue them from Africa - Times LIVE

with around 20,000 Africans — mostly Nigerians men —Local media have reported the true number could be closer to 100,000, live Canton. and China is still there but Chinese as in-breed, become mulate people.

Do you know to the mulate mean for the survival of Chinese culture, don't you ?

Last edited:
Hard day for stock market. VN index down to 586. But I still hold ITA . The market down maybe bcz of this news

COmpanies r allowed to divest lower than 10.000 VND/ stock

Seem like ITA will go up again tmrr coz its price 9.4 is Ok, it should be 10.0 :D

I sold of all my stock in good time. I'm full with cash now, today I will cover back.. I think PVX has his problem. Yesterday the market is recovered but PVX is still sided away.

When you don't know about Chinese women are sending to Africa, Europa and US, I provide for you a links here.

Chinese prostitutes resist effort to rescue them from Africa - Times LIVE

with around 20,000 Africans — mostly Nigerians men —Local media have reported the true number could be closer to 100,000, live Canton. and China is still there but Chinese as in-breed, become mulate people.

Do you know to the mulate mean for the survival of Chinese culture, don't you ?

Unlike the Chinese who have a diverse gene pool, one Nguyen banging another Nguyen to product more Nguyens.

Unlike the Chinese who have a diverse gene pool, one Nguyen banging another Nguyen to product more Nguyens.

Chinese have diverse gene pool from Xionu, Nomad, Xiang, Mongol and Mancu etc. But the worst is that Chinese have a bad habitat to masturbate themselves with fabricate stupid things.

If I will visit Canton in future I will meet many native Chinese with black skin on street.

Chinese have diverse gene pool from Xionu, Nomad, Xiang, Mongol and Mancu etc. But the worst is that Chinese have a bad habitat to masturbate themselves with fabricate stupid things.

If I will visit Canton in future I will meet many native Chinese with black skin on street.

Black skin - good. Save on sunscreen.

Ha Noi-Lao Cai expressway. It is the longest route underconstruction at the moment (245 km). It is going to be completed sometimes in 2014

LOL. Srsly guys?

Anyway, I think Vietnam has a many potentials, I have worked with Vietnamese before, they're smart people. We did a joint-project on Solvothermal Synthesis of Nanoparticles back in 2012.

Ha Noi-Lao Cai expressway. It is the longest route underconstruction at the moment (245 km). It is going to be completed sometimes in 2014

That is what I call progress.

Railway line runs through streets so narrow the train squeezes past shop fronts and traders | Mail Online

Now that's what you call door-to-door service: Railway line runs through streets so narrow the train squeezes past shop fronts and traders
  • Route in centre of Hanoi, Vietnam, cuts through streets in old town district, on way to Long Bien Bridge
  • The track is so close to buildings that locomotives brush past pedestrians and children playing in street
  • Residents have to move out of the way and even dismantle shop displays when the train is approaching
  • Ashit Desai, of Bangalore, photographed the people who live next to the railway while he was on holiday

article-2598047-1CDFD65B00000578-220_964x641.jpg
article-2598047-1CDFD64F00000578-393_964x641.jpg
article-2598047-1CDFD5CA00000578-306_964x552.jpg
article-2598047-1CDFD72F00000578-291_964x641.jpg
article-2598047-1CDFD5C600000578-501_964x641.jpg

Railway line runs through streets so narrow the train squeezes past shop fronts and traders | Mail Online

Now that's what you call door-to-door service: Railway line runs through streets so narrow the train squeezes past shop fronts and traders
  • Route in centre of Hanoi, Vietnam, cuts through streets in old town district, on way to Long Bien Bridge
  • The track is so close to buildings that locomotives brush past pedestrians and children playing in street
  • Residents have to move out of the way and even dismantle shop displays when the train is approaching
  • Ashit Desai, of Bangalore, photographed the people who live next to the railway while he was on holiday

It's too dangerous. How come there is no fence.....

North-South train times may be slashed

VietNamNet Bridge – The Ministry of Transport is considering upgrading the current railway system to halve the travelling time from Ha Noi to HCM City while also looking to put another high-speed railway project into action.

‘In the first plan, the upgrade on the 1,700-km of the old railway line will help increase the speed of the train from 90 to 110 kmph', Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Hong Truong said at a press conference on Tuesday.

"By doing so, the travelling time between Ha Noi and HCM City will be just 15 to 17 hours, just half of the current time," he added.

The transport official explained that the old railway line was built during the French colonial time (late 18th to early 19th century) with a track gauge of 1,000 mm.

"After the peace restoration, we upgraded the system for train stations," Truong said, adding that the infrastructure at the moment could only ensure the train's speed reaching 60-70kmph.

The ministry has assigned the Viet Nam Railways Corporation to make a detailed plan until 2020 for the move.

In the second plan, Truong said, the ministry would conduct research into the construction of a brand-new high-speed line, which would be built using a double-track standard gauge of 1,435mm.

"When completed, the double-track railway line will reach speeds of up to 200kmph for trains carrying both people and goods," Truong said, adding that the travelling time from the north to the south at that time would be just around 10 hours.

"One advantage of the double-track railway line is that it is popularly used in many countries applying advanced technology so it will match the train design from those countries," he added.

Research on the second plan is underway and the plan will soon be proposed to the Government.

Truong said the construction of the double-track line would be mobilised by contractors and would be carried out in different components, expected to be completed by 2030.

North-South train times may be slashed - News VietNamNet

Back
Top Bottom