What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

two Gepard light frigates HQ-011 & HQ-012 are scheduled to pay friendly visit to Indonesia, Brunei and Phillippines, for the first time ever. On board of the warships are 228 officers and sailors, led by Rear Admiral Nguyen Van Kiem, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Navy.
94f818ff631d3b850dd83d30ee1b4eb4.jpg

68492674cdd34f296444ca9beca807af.jpg

60cf4c8a517b57358ba5aa6b3347ca36.jpg

Chief of Staff of Myanmar Air Force, General Khin Aung Myint visits Vietnam.
035d33de48eefff87ac28e142cf0195b.jpg

two Vietnamese films Nhung nguoi viet huyen thoai (the Legend Makers) and Banh Mo (Dreaming Cake) will screen at the Republic of Korea (RoK)-ASEAN Cinema Weekend set for Jakarta, Indonesia.
88e84a3f995c9cd76eb2e5d6bedfec1e.jpg

Last edited:
LOL yes, that is a wise advice, I will keep in mind. in general I would say never underestimate a women. for instance, look at german politics. it is very interesting to observe Angela Merkel crushed all male opponents to become Chancellor, the first women in the german history. Hillary Clinton could learn one or two lessons from Merkel.

You havent seen nothing yet my friend. Angela Merkel is nothing compared to Hillary Clinton. If Clinton wins, then what you will see is 20 years of bottled up anger and humiliation finally be unleashed. This unleased beast will be personified as the woman we would call "the first female president of the USA."

My hands are trembling as I type this.

You havent seen nothing yet my friend. Angela Merkel is nothing compared to Hillary Clinton. If Clinton wins, then what you will see is 20 years of bottled up anger and humiliation finally be unleashed. This unleased beast will be personified as the woman we would call "the first female president of the USA."

I pity you, but it is still 2 years to go.
by the way, do you know what patrol boats will India deliver to vietnam?

Hillary is the type of person that can easily start a war with Russia or China.

Sorry, CX-1 is useless to us because of its bulky design.
Cannot fit to any platform of ours.

In contrast, 3x Brahmos M could mount to Su-30MK2

yes, but india is hesitant to provide us with the rocket.

By the way, SU-34 (hot on the VN purchase list) can carry 3 Brahmos / Yakhon missiles in one plane.

By the way, SU-34 (hot on the VN purchase list) can carry 3 Brahmos / Yakhon missiles in one plane.
that is exactly what the airforce needs: a jet carrying supersonic antiship missile.
1280px-MAKS_Airshow_2013_%28Ramenskoye_Airport%2C_Russia%29_%28527-15%29.jpg

that is exactly what the airforce needs: a jet carrying supersonic antiship missile.
1280px-MAKS_Airshow_2013_%28Ramenskoye_Airport%2C_Russia%29_%28527-15%29.jpg

I know VN is very interested in that jet and Russia even sent one to VN for demonstration purposes.
I'm waiting for the damn order man. That's the best ground attack plane in the planet other than the big bombers.

I know VN is very interested in that jet and Russia even sent one to VN for demonstration purposes.
I'm waiting for the damn order man. That's the best ground attack plane in the planet other than the big bombers.
we record a current account surplus of $10b for this year. the government should be able to allocate the money for the jet.
by the way, I got problem to see/post pics. what is wrong?

Back
Top Bottom