929bb9167f4dde84c22e11e89156fa2b.jpg

86d5388c1642a05fa74565d0784fac57.jpg

545242c59ad5741d4e35463174d01ca7.jpg

5f927a9b52cb02e41b8fbf91a8da2744.jpg

20265aabb96d563601816dd449b3fe76.jpg

b2e2c3d0b304071567fd0df7d067a426.jpg

Good news for John McCain's fanclub (@Viet):

John McCain Poised to Control Senate's Defense Policy - NationalJournal.com

The move will give the hawk an influential avenue to merge his two favorite roles: administration critic and legislative deal maker.

As committee chairman, McCain would have an influential role in spearheading defense policy from Capitol Hill. That includes the Senate's version of the National Defense Authorization Act, an annual bill that outlines defense policy and tells the Pentagon what it can and can't spend money on. He'll also gain a megaphone to voice his frequent opposition to the Obama administration on military and national security issues.

@Viet, your fantasy about owning F-16s will become a tiny bit more realistic.

Good news for John McCain's fanclub (@Viet):

John McCain Poised to Control Senate's Defense Policy - NationalJournal.com

@Viet, your fantasy about owning F-16s will become a tiny bit more realistic.

Hey, I want no less than 72 F-16's and after the refurbishing in USA, I want them sent to Israel for installation of Israeli AESA radars, ECM equipment and interfacing the aircraft with Python and Derby Israeli air to air missiles, etc.

Got it? Did you hear that McCain, that's my Christmas wish list, don't disappoint me now.

@Black Flag @Viet make sure he gets the message :cheesy:

Hey, I want no less than 72 F-16's and after the refurbishing in USA, I want them sent to Israel for installation of Israeli AESA radars, ECM equipment and interfacing the aircraft with Python and Derby Israeli air to air missiles, etc.

Got it? Did you hear that McCain, that's my Christmas wish list, don't disappoint me now.

The article said he'll likely get the position next year. So your Christmas wishlist will not be fulfilled. Instead you can spend your Christmas holiday rowing out to the Spratly Islands.

On a more serious note, this could mean that there will be less obstacles for VN to purchase more lethal US weapons than just some unarmed Orions.

The article said he'll likely get the position next year. So your Christmas wishlist will not be fulfilled. Instead you can spend your Christmas holiday rowing out to the Spratly Islands.

On a more serious note, this could mean that there will be less obstacles for VN to purchase more lethal US weapons than just some unarmed Orions.

I accept late Christmas gifts, no problem.

Yes, this is a positive change for Vietnam and even better than that, when Obama goes in 2 years, it will either be Hillary (which hates china and is known to be very aggressive) or a republican president, possibly Jeb Bush. China has 2 years left to play, the free ride is over after that.

I accept late Christmas gifts, no problem.

Yes, this is a positive change for Vietnam and even better than that, when Obama goes in 2 years, it will either be Hillary (which hates china and is known to be very aggressive) or a republican president, possibly Jeb Bush. China has 2 years left to play, the free ride is over after that.

If Hillary wins, it will be interesting. 20 years of marital humiliation and perimenopausal rage will finally be unleased. VN better be on her good side or else Hanoi will be taken back to the stone age.

If Hillary wins, it will be interesting. 20 years of marital humiliation and perimenopausal rage will finally be unleased. VN better be on her good side or else Hanoi will be taken back to the stone age.

China is the one that needs to worry about Hillary, she wanted a tough position against china in SCS, but Obama overruled her.

China is the one that needs to worry about Hillary, she wanted a tough position against china in SCS, but Obama overruled her.

Yes that is true. But just remember not to double cross or cheat on her. That will remind her of some shameful past. Now that she has menopause, she will not take it lightly again!!!

too litle
offer something that vietnam can accept :D

We'll make the dream of every Vietnamese man come true. Authentic Chinese food, French style villa, and Japanese AV, blue-ray (If relationship with Japan improves, you'll bring the real deal)

We'll make the dream of every Vietnamese man come true. Authentic Chinese food, French style villa, and Japanese AV, blue-ray (If relationship with Japan improves, you'll bring the real deal)
ha ha ha...try harder my chinese friend. think of an offer that comes close to vietnam goal since ancient times: not money not material things on earth, but respect & equality. a model after european union is thinkable :smokin:

the Republicans just won both chambers of Congress. the chance for Hillary Clinton rises for the bid of presidency. I think both are a good message for vietnam as Hillary and hardcore Republicans such as John McCain are friends of Vietnam.

you forget it was vietnam that convinced her of the US policy "pivot to Asia".
sure, nobody wants to become enemy of a superpower.

Last edited:
you forget it was vietnam that convinced her of the US policy "pivot to Asia".
sure, nobody wants to become enemy of a superpower.

Yes I remembered it and thats why I remind you not to turn back on your words and cheat on her. You know, she has already been cheated once by her husband and she won't take it lightly again if someone else cheats on her.

She has already warned Australia not to double cross America with China. Thats the attitude of an old angry women with menopause. Be careful bro!

Yes I remembered it and thats why I remind you not to turn back on your words and cheat on her. You know, she has already been cheated once by her husband and she won't take it lightly again if someone else cheats on her.

She has already warned Australia not to double cross America with China. Thats the attitude of an old angry women with menopause. Be careful bro!
LOL yes, that is a wise advice, I will keep in mind. in general I would say never underestimate a women. for instance, look at german politics. it is very interesting to observe Angela Merkel crushed all male opponents to become Chancellor, the first women in the german history. Hillary Clinton could learn one or two lessons from Merkel.

Back
Top Bottom