What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

UAV-02 flying targets for the SU-30MK2 designed and produced in Vietnam.

UAV-02 uses two jet engines; wingspan of 2.8 m; body length of 2.5 m; cruising speed of 250-350 km / h; operational radius of 100 km; maximum altitude of 8,000 meters; weight 38 kg when fully loaded with fuel; maximum operating time of 45 minutes.

Video available in this page:
[VIDEO] Mục tiêu bay cho Su-30MK2 của Không quân Việt Nam | soha.vn

View attachment 139032

Of course I'll invite you, you are the investor.

No, I don't have any money to invest. I will only be on the yacht to accompany the bikini girls.

Here are the latest naval point defence SAM system from Rafael, the C-Dome. The missile has a homing radar like you wanted:

Rafael extends Iron Dome C-RAM to the naval domain | Defense Update:

No, I don't have any money to invest. I will only be on the yacht to accompany the bikini girls.

Here are the latest naval point defence SAM system from Rafael, the C-Dome. The missile has a homing radar like you wanted:

I was reading about Iron Dome C today and I was thinking, that's a better solution than Barak 1, very small footprint also and 70 km range, not bad. It uses the ship's radar.

No, I don't have any money to invest. I will only be on the yacht to accompany the bikini girls.:

OK enough then, but you need to bring those bikini girls. I like blondes with large pectoral muscles.:smitten:

By the way, Its already a given that VN already ordered the Spyder-MR air defense system from Israel. It will not be announced as usual, something that Israel has no problems with.

35 km range, the system uses a combination of 2 missiles, one is the Python 5 with an infrared seeker and the other is the Derby with an active radar seeker. Both missiles use the Lock on after launch system.

SPYDER-1.jpg

SPYDER-2.jpg

Last edited:
Modi announced that India will sell four offshore patrol vessels to Vietnam and approve a US$100 million line of credit to the country as soon as possible to help Vietnam obtain the vessels.

So $25 million each
Anyone has the pix?
Vietnamese can pay back India with tons of rice.
Sounds pricey. :cheesy:

So $25 million each
Anyone has the pix?
Vietnamese can pay back India with tons of rice.
Sounds pricey. :cheesy:

This is just a start.In future you can see a number of stealth frigate and destroyers in Vietnams Navy .

there's no difference between their ships and paper boats.
u=2698202033,1938544637&fm=90&gp=0.jpg
u=1952942352,997112820&fm=90&gp=0.jpg
u=26377965,3915718783&fm=90&gp=0.jpg
u=3338012966,1691507242&fm=90&gp=0.jpg
u=3452446365,856741146&fm=15&gp=0.jpg
which one do u prefer?

Whatever it is .In reality they arer buying 4 offshore patrol vessels from India.They are also keen for stealth vessels.But our shipyards is in full order from our Navy.

@Hu Songshan

as usual,your countrymen are trolling in this thread.and as usual,you're nowhere to be seen..

@WebMaster

kindly control these pathetic trolls...

You do know that I can't be on PDF 24/7 I have a life outside of here :whistle:.

They been banned.

@Hu Songshan thats more racist attack. I can say all posters are as arrogant and foul mouthed as chinese... thats generalizing an entire people - also called racism. There are so many chinese posters who engage in open racism against other nationalities that it is a disgrace to your moderation.

Couldn't he same be said for Indians on here ? I have seen many use racial terms like chinks, chinkies, yellow man, banana however I don't generalize. Yes many Chinese who are racist against other nationalities, however hardly an disgrace to my moderation as they are responsible for their own actions.

Racist doesn't matter nationality will get banned, I banned them. Anyone i'm not on PDF 24/7 haven't been on for the last 2 days so I cannot respond to all reports.

Threads cleaned and they been banned.

You do know that I can't be on PDF 24/7 I have a life outside of here :whistle:.

They been banned.

Couldn't he same be said for Indians on here ? I have seen many use racial terms like chinks, chinkies, yellow man, banana however I don't generalize. Yes many Chinese who are racist against other nationalities, however hardly an disgrace to my moderation as they are responsible for their own actions.

Racist doesn't matter nationality will get banned, I banned them. Anyone i'm not on PDF 24/7 haven't been on for the last 2 days so I cannot respond to all reports.

Threads cleaned and they been banned.

Bro, any indian using any racial abuse must be banned right away too. My only issue with chinese members is that too many of them do it and many of them have survived to be around to make thousands of posts.

Bro, any indian using any racial abuse must be banned right away too. My only issue with chinese members is that too many of them do it and many of them have survived to be around to make thousands of posts.

Thanks bro, same I agree, right we are working on perm bans for long time troll/racists/spammers long overdo they will be gone.

What do you mean by "we"? do you even live in VN and pay tax in order to help finance those military procurement?
we=vietnam or vietnamese, in this context, also, vietnam´s friends such as carlosa and black flag :cool:

the overseas vietnamese send on average $10b home every year, with the rising trend. in the past decade $100b.
a large part of economic recovery of vietnam thanks to this money. you can safety assume some of the money goes to military procurement. so a vietnamese does not need to reside in vietnam to help our army.

Another good article to read, good analysis of the close relationship between India and Vietnam:

Modi's overseas ambitions: Vietnam and the reverse “string-of-pearls” to contain China - Firstpost
bro, in order to get the chinese sleepless, we must have more offensive weapons at sea: subs, stealth frigate and destroyer. our navy is too weak and too defensive at this stage. let hope India can help to close the gap.

as for sub, I read Russia hands over the third Kilo sub to the navy at this year end.

Last edited:
bro, in order to get the chinese sleepless, we must have more offensive weapons at sea: subs, stealth frigate and destroyer. our navy is too weak and too defensive at this stage. let hope India can help to close the gap.

as for sub, I read Russia hands over the third Kilo sub to the navy at this year end.
sleepless? ha, you sound more and more like your new brother indians, congrats. south asia is where you deserve to belong to,

Last edited:
sleepless? ha, you sound more and more like your new brother indians, congrats. south asia is where you deserve to belong to,
I agree with what Viet says. If China is not sleepless why Xi Jinping told PLA to be ready for a regional war? Vietnamese are fighters on land and have defeated both US and China in ground battles with very limited resources. They realize their weakness in the waters and working to strengthen it. I am guessing that as soon as the Arihant submarines are commissioned by Indian Navy, it will find a place in South China Sea under Vietnamese flag.

what´s wrong of what I said?

we will have 6 subs, while you 60+. you have destroyers, while we none. etc.
It is just an assessment. to get you sleepless, we need to catch up. at the moment, you sleep too well :D
No problem for me this thread goes to s asia section if you convince the mods. for rooms for you to troll here.

Last edited:
I agree with what Viet says. If China is not sleepless why Xi Jinping told PLA to be ready for a regional war? Vietnamese are fighters on land and have defeated both US and China in ground battles with very limited resources. They realize their weakness in the waters and working to strengthen it. I am guessing that as soon as the Arihant submarines are commissioned by Indian Navy, it will find a place in South China Sea under Vietnamese flag.
that will be coooooool. Arihant is a nuclear powered submarine, a mighty beast.
I like this pic:
c130aae025ac59618c44a9c469237734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom