What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Vietnam will get major more tot by India counterpart .No doubt this get deeper and deeper when modi plan to sell weapon to other nations to create jobs inside the country . So we can expect more orders on surface vessels are concerned. On the other front India can share a bite of Russian / western technology on or under the table. So its going to be a huge diplomacy played by Chinese in the future . As china can't allow Vietnam to arms supplied by to them in timely manner like china doing with Pakistan and other Indian subcontinent countries .

Indian naval platforms are matured enough to be sold and they are good enough.
We do not need chinese trolls to tell us what to sell and what not, particularly seeing chinese cuddling in our neighbourhood..
China must live with it instead of whining like a loser.
Rightly said . Why india not exporting weapons to other countries not their demand ? It's not that we don't want to but we don't have many to sell . If we produce something defo we will sell and make money out of it . Every day every times there are some good news from Indian defence ... So ill am sure India Vietnam relationship will of soviet had with India.

Cold war between India and China already started . But India kept ignoring it for way too long . China already doing Soviet USA cold war stuff with India and other south china sea nations .

should we be pissed off by indianized viets? No, we will celebrate.

remember, imcompetence can be contagious. I only wish all our enemies will be as competent as indians.

@Hu Songshan thats more racist attack. I can say all posters are as arrogant and foul mouthed as chinese... thats generalizing an entire people - also called racism. There are so many chinese posters who engage in open racism against other nationalities that it is a disgrace to your moderation.

Yup, fair game but don't cry when China starts building military bases in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and gives them strategic weapons :p:

China has already given strategic weapons to pakistan and also is building infra on disputed land. Stop being a hypocrite.

VietNam will one day be armed with nuke.

This is the cheapest and fastest way to contain China. The US know this.

The US has just signed a nuclear agreement with VietNam but did not ban VN from pursuing domestic nuclear enrichment. This causes criticism from US allies like SK and the UAE (as the US has previously forced them to agree to not pursue enrichment) but the US simply ignored their criticism.

I believe the US will not directly arm VietNam but will nudge India to assist VietNam in their "civilian" nuclear program and civilian "rocket" development.

VN, India and US all share the same interest of having China contained. A nuke armed VietNam is the fastest and surest way.

Another interesting thing, I contacted Alexander Huang by email, the Taiwanese man that took the satellite pictures of Vietnam's reclamation work as quoted in that article. He told me that the Satellite Survey Center in Taiwan has the pictures, he doesn't have access to them, he referred me to their website, but they only show a phone number, I think it will not be easy to get those pics. I just replied to him asking him some questions, lets see if he gives me more info.

How come you're so curious about this? and don't you know how to use Google Earth to verify it for yourself?

the army should hurry a bit. we are quite late to the party.

What do you mean by "we"? do you even live in VN and pay tax in order to help finance those military procurement?

How come you're so curious about this? and don't you know how to use Google Earth to verify it for yourself?

Google earth pics are usually years old, not real time and anyway, I have an incompatibility with google earth in my macbook air that I have not been able to fix and google earth quits when I open it. Also, those Taiwanese satellite pics are high resolution.

I'm very curious about this subject because I used to do drawings of how I would expand some of the islands, etc, just a hobby anyway and I was hoping that VN would do something like that, so when I read that VN its actually doing it, it really got me going.

All rocket missiles are derived from V2 rocket bombers of German . World first rocket missile cruise missile etc . So be logic even when you troll with ill information. Come let's debate ... let's see who is the troll. No need to trace my IP am from India and using mobile Internet 2G ... its really hard to browse with 2 g network and you thing I want to troll with headache. ??????

Google earth pics are usually years old, not real time and anyway, I have an incompatibility with google earth in my macbook air that I have not been able to fix and google earth quits when I open it. Also, those Taiwanese satellite pics are high resolution.

I'm very curious about this subject because I used to do drawings of how I would expand some of the islands, etc, just a hobby anyway and I was hoping that VN would do something like that, so when I read that VN its actually doing it, it really got me going.

Then buy a yacht and check it out with your own eyes. Dont forget to invite me.

UAV-02 flying targets for the SU-30MK2 designed and produced in Vietnam.

UAV-02 uses two jet engines; wingspan of 2.8 m; body length of 2.5 m; cruising speed of 250-350 km / h; operational radius of 100 km; maximum altitude of 8,000 meters; weight 38 kg when fully loaded with fuel; maximum operating time of 45 minutes.

Video available in this page:
[VIDEO] Mục tiêu bay cho Su-30MK2 của Không quân Việt Nam | soha.vn

video-muc-tieu-bay-cho-su30mk2-cua-khong-quan-viet-nam.jpg

UAV-02-2.jpg

Then buy a yacht and check it out with your own eyes. Dont forget to invite me.

Of course I'll invite you, you are the investor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom