bansung-kienthuc_8_mdxt.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_3_eyst.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_2_ftkd.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_7_aqqe.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_4_kauu.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_5_eznf.jpg

bansung-kienthuc_6_qfau.jpg

bomb with your mouth :cheesy:
do you assume we don´t return the fire? we have enough stuffs to bomb southern china into ruins.

India has apparently approved the sales of brahmos cruise missiles. India will wait to enter the MTCR (Missile Technology Control Regime) before making a sale. Do you want to offer your ships as practice targets for our navy?

India ignores China's frown, offers defence boost to Vietnam - The Times of India
this is exactly the after-effect of hanging around with indians, Look at the tone of your bragging, just like indians even not worth to argue.

You viets deserve to belong to south asia. I will launch a movement to drive vietnam affair out of this section to where you belong.

this is exactly the after-effect of hanging around with indians, Look at the tone of your bragging, just like indians even not worth to argue.

You viets deserve to belong to south asia. I will launch a movement to drive vietnam affair out of this section to where you belong.
Yes, you can command PDF staffs ... :D

Very interesting articles, quite a surprise. I've tried to find those pictures online, but could not. If somebody find them, please post them.

Satellite photo shows Vietnam's land reclamation in South China Sea|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Pixel by pixel, Taiwan maps out claims to contested South China Sea (+video) - CSMonitor.com

Satellite images captured by Taiwan indicate that Vietnam is pushing for land reclamation much harder than China in the disputed South China Sea, the Christian Science Monitor reported on Sept. 23.

Wang Cheng-gi from the Satellite Surveying Center of the Department of Land Administration under Taiwan's Ministry of the Interior, who is in charge of a US$3 million project to produce high-resolution satellite images of the disputed South China Sea, said he was surprised to find out that Vietnam is developing reefs and artificial islands in the disputed Spratlys. He also said that one Vietnamese landfill project spans 11 football fields.

"Everyone is talking about mainland China, but Vietnam is going all out," Wang said.

The Spratly islands are variously claimed in whole or in part by China, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia. Taiping, also referred to as Itu Aba, was the largest island in the group before the large scale land reclamation projects got underway and is the only island currently under Taiwan's control. An armed conflict between Taipei and Hanoi could potentially take place in the future if Vietnam continues to expand its influence in the region.

Alexander Huang, professor of strategic studies at Tamkang University in New Taipei, said the high-resolution satellite images will give Taiwan could be a valuable intelligence asset to scholars in Washington in assessing the basis of China's claim to the islands.

References:

Wang Cheng-gi 王成機

Mimpi basah, mabuk kecubung

Hermanita, vuelve a la cocina, ese lugar es mas apropiado para ti.

That reminds me of when you used to say that there was no coast guard version of the TT-400TP and you were all adamant about that, same level of accuracy as now. I suggest you stick to the Indonesian military.

Last edited:

I wonder why you complain that we made some business with India. Haven´t China commander in chief Xi Jinping and his beautiful wife visited India recently? I once said: you have no humour. that is true with you.

subhunting Ka-28 pilots of the 954th Brigade: take off-landing practice on a Gepard frigate
vu-khi-1.jpg

the domestic made warship TT400-TP class receives ISO9001 certification. well done Hong Ha Shipyard.
7-ade78-1414602962522-69-0-436-720-crop-1414603435939.jpg

the crew of the Kilo sub "Ho Chi Minh", graduated in Russia. already on hunting trip in the south china sea.
A-do-va-viet-nam-2.jpg

I wonder why you complain that we made some business with India. Haven´t China commander in chief Xi Jinping and his beautiful wife visited India recently? I once said: you have no humour. that is true with you.
where did you see my complaint, don't think too high of yourself like indians.? In fact, I am happy to see you 2 countries meet together finally, congrats you two. why feel so negatively by putting you beside india, you two are made in heaven. besides, stop call your those bullshit as humor.

where did you see my complaint, don't think too high of yourself like indians.? In fact, I am happy to see you 2 countries meet together finally, congrats you two. why feel so negatively by putting you beside india, you two are made in heaven. besides, stop call your those bullshit as humor.
what is the difference when you visit India? you celebrate China-India friendship in high tone, but when we visit India, you are hostile.
180373cf843215841b5744.jpg

what is the difference when you visit India? you celebrate China-India friendship in high tone, but when we visit India, you are hostile.
180373cf843215841b5744.jpg

Hostile? How could that be possible? Mr. Xi said that chinese don't have the genes for aggression! :rofl:

the crew of the Kilo sub "Ho Chi Minh", graduated in Russia. already on hunting trip in the south china sea.
A-do-va-viet-nam-2.jpg
Make it a hunting season to hunt down the Chinese thugs in the SCE

Do you know how much is the radar EL/M-2248 per chance?

I asked some Indian members, but no answer.

According to a 2007 SIPRI report, India paid $200 million for 3 units. So around $67 million for one unit back in 2006.

How much does one SMART-S Mk2 unit cost?

Back
Top Bottom