What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Why don't you talk about payload for a change?

All chinese things look good on paper, but on the battlefield, that's another story.
That's more like Russian things, bro.
image002.jpg
attachment.php

Modern T-72s in Chechen war.

What is that supposed to mean? Were those tanks destroyed by chinese weapons?
Do chinese tanks look better when they are destroyed?
Carlosa said:
Why don't you talk about payload for a change?

All chinese things look good on paper, but on the battlefield, that's another story.

Re-check Wiki, bro. Mig-30, not Mig-35.

Accidents happens from time to time, the important thing is how it will perform when in battle.
wtf is JF-21?
J21 you mean?

also,
>accidents
>lost 2/3 of the tanks
>mfw

>accidents
>lost 2/3 of the tanks
>mfw

The crew have poor performance, not the tank itself. Imagine a state-of-the-art tank (at that time), with superior firepower facing AT weapons at the same time. No tanks can survive that, not even M1A2 or the Leopard 2.

AFAIK, there's only JF-17. no cookie for you

You failed to understand the meaning of "I think" in my sentence.

wtf is JF-21?
J21 you mean?

also,
>accidents
>lost 2/3 of the tanks
>mfw

For a VietNamese, how come you talk alot about chinese weapons? usually, real VietNamese people dont care about Chinese weapons.

And why did you just abandon our card game?

Surely, in my non expert view of things, I would estimate that if VN can have a military budget of about 10% of China, that would be sufficient to fend them off. That would be around 14-15 billion dollars. VN is at almost 8 and increasing fast, I think it is a realistic goal. What do you think?.
I think we can expect this figure in 2020. If tomorrow Vietnam successfully stops weak management and red tape, GDP per capita could reach $7,500, according to USAID.
Vietnam’s per capita income should have crossed $7,000: USAID economist | Business | Thanh Nien Daily

that shows how these two factors alone hinder our development. I believe the government knows the problems. It has moved forward some reforms in state as well as private sectors. Two years ago, the current government itself has approved a plan how to bring the capital Hanoi GDP per capita to $7,500 in year 2020, and $17,500 in 2030. Though I believe we can more. We have discovered a series of oil and gas wells recently in the south china sea. That alone brings our GDP in a higher level in the years to come.
Hanoi aims for 17,000 USD per capita GDP -- Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)

For a VietNamese, how come you talk alot about chinese weapons? usually, real VietNamese people dont care about Chinese weapons.

Stop the stereotyping.

The crew have poor performance, not the tank itself. Imagine a state-of-the-art tank (at that time), with superior firepower facing AT weapons at the same time. No tanks can survive that, not even M1A2 or the Leopard 2.

You failed to understand the meaning of "I think" in my sentence.
a challenger 2 can survive ~70 RPG-7s

cause i'd like to bash any weapons from any country
also, "MOST" vnmese dont care about it, because they think that chinese stuff are pile of crap

Because he isn't Vietnamese, that's why. Every Vietnamese knew that Chinese stuff are in very bad quality, and he keep talking about replacing MiG-21 with JF-21 which doesn't exist (according to z3ta311 here).

a challenger 2 can survive ~70 RPG-7s

Is the RPG-7 the only AT weapon on this Earth ?

As an example (for Alvin), I would also add, do you know if VN will exercise the option to build another 4 Molniya class ships under license?
as far as I know we have 4 Molniya active in service, and 6 under construction.

Back
Top Bottom