What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Because he isn't Vietnamese, that's why. Every Vietnamese knew that Chinese stuff are in very bad quality, and he keep talking about replacing MiG-21 with JF-21 which doesn't exist (according to z3ta311 here).

I've been feeling that this guy is a chinese mascarading as a vietnamese.

He didn't say that it can survive 70 RPG-29s

No, it only took 1 RPG-29.

For a VietNamese, how come you talk alot about chinese weapons? usually, real VietNamese people dont care about Chinese weapons.

And why did you just abandon our card game?
no, long gone is the time when Vietnam acquired weapons from China. what card game?

as far as I know we have 4 Molniya active in service, and 6 under construction.

No, 4 Molniyas in service and 4 more under construction for a final total of 8 plus another option to build 4 more if VN agrees.

VN is in a program of 8 Molniya class ships. 2 built in Russia and 6 building in VN under license. Some people confused the numbers and think that is 8 building under license plus the 2 from Russia, but its just 8. If VN exercises the option, the the final number will be 12.

Last edited:
p/s: đứa nào bảo tao người tàu thì lết lên lữ 234, quân đoàn 3 tìm nhé =))
tiếp đón nồng nhiệt luôn =))
@Zeenar: kệ nó

Stop the stereotyping.

I only type on my computer keyboard, not on a stereo silly.

a challenger 2 can survive ~70 RPG-7s

cause i'd like to bash any weapons from any country
also, "MOST" vnmese dont care about it, because they think that chinese stuff are pile of crap

That's what I mean. 120% real VietNamese dont care about Chinese weapons, but why do you persist in defending those Chinese weapons here?

And why did you abandon our Yu-Gi-Oh card game? that was rude.

^
bullshit stereotype. i have my respect for every weapon all over the world. and i also love to bash them.
and what yu gi oh game?

I only type on my computer keyboard, not on a stereo silly.

That's what I mean. 120% real VietNamese dont care about Chinese weapons, but why do you persist in defending those Chinese weapons here?

And why did you abandon our Yu-Gi-Oh card game? that was rude.
You are totally irrevelant bro :offpost:, it's best that you should join our debate.

p/s: đứa nào bảo tao người tàu thì lết lên lữ 234, quân đoàn 3 tìm nhé =))
tiếp đón nồng nhiệt luôn =))
@Zeenar: kệ nó

Ok then meet you at Osaka, Japan.

You are totally irrevelant bro , it's best that you should join our debate.

Let's get back to the point where WE discuss about Vietnamese armory, not racism.

No, 4 Molniyas in service and 4 more under construction for a final total of 8 plus another option to build 4 more if VN agrees.
I just recall, a vietnamese defence site mentions the number of 6 under construction.

^
bullshit stereotype. i have my respect for every weapon all over the world. and i also love to bash them.
and what yu gi oh game?

Respect and bashing are mutually exclusive.

I thought we were playing Yu-Gi-Oh earlier, when you asked me to make my move.

You are totally irrevelant bro :offpost:, it's best that you should join our debate.

"it's best that you should join our debate"???

I'm already am in the debate.

The debate became irrelevant when you first mentioned the JF-17. I'm just trying to make this debate relevant again. Two wrongs will make it right again.

I just recall, a vietnamese defence site mentions the number of 6 under construction.

Correct, read my post, I added more info. 2 from Russia and 6 building (in total, including the 2 already done), total is 8 ships.

Correct, read my post, I added more info. 2 from Russia and 6 building (in total, including the 2 already done), total is 8 ships.

And that is only available to the public, who knows that how many will be more...

Correct, read my post, I added more info. 2 from Russia and 6 building, total is 8 ships.
2 of them a finished, but no armament.
back to the T72M1M, what are you trying to say?
worse than the T72 (#justexportedstuff) how come that it could be even with the T90?
Ok then meet you at Osaka, Japan.

Let's get back to the point where WE discuss about Vietnamese armory, not racism.
i'm talking to "someone" called me a chinese. and your reply is totally unrelated

i'm talking to "someone" called me a chinese. and your reply is totally unrelated

You should have to be more specific, and yes I did call you a Chinese. Why did I have to come all the way to your base just to verify you as a Vietnamese ? You should have said so or set your home location. You failed badly, friend.

Back
Top Bottom