What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

You is only 1/3 correct there, you forgot my other 2/3. Have we met before in a dota match?

I'm afraid this z3ta311 guy is also a 50 cent'er. :(
Hating Russia doesn't make you fully Vietnamese? That's the first time i heard about this shit :rofl:

do you even "light fighters", bro?
JF-17s are nuts.
also, to the "black flag" guy: 1/3 breed? something smell fishy here

No I don't "light fighters", bro.
Be realistic, Light Fighters only suitable for harsh terrain such as mountain, not for frontal battle.

The date are unknown, but it will when the new Russian Shipyard capable of building Submarines and even Aircraft Carriers are completed in Vietnam.

Alvin, the Russian Shipyard capable of building Submarines and even Aircraft Carriers that you mentioned, is that the so called "Russian maintenance shipyard" to be build in Cam Ranh bay?
Indonesia is trying to not too reliant to other nation in terms of defense. every new toys we bought should include technology transfer so we not just "buy and play"

If Viet wants to survive an arms race, against a giant then you should self-reliant. :yahoo:just an opinion

I totally agree with you and I feel VN should it have done a lot more when it comes to self production.
That being said, Russia is very stingy when it comes to tech transfer, but VN is slowly opening up to others and getting better in that area.

come on, any updated news or some educated chit-chat? i have seen more than five pages in this thread has been spent for bullshit craps and members bashing each other

No I don't "light fighters", bro.
Be realistic, Light Fighters only suitable for harsh terrain such as mountain, not for frontal battle.
outta-here.jpg

i&039ll-just-come-back-when-there&039s-less-weird-shit-around.gif

Can you prove that you're 1/3 Vietnamese?

Yes, everytime I look in the mirror, I am clearly 1/3 VietNamese (p. s. the upper 1/3). I can also write Việt Nam. Notice those vietnamese marks on the word Việt.

do you even "light fighters", bro?
JF-17s are nuts.
also, to the "black flag" guy: 1/3 breed? something smell fishy here

Yes 1/3 breed.

What do you mean JF-17s are nuts? there's more to it than just nuts and bolts. JF-17s are just as good Mig-21 but more modern.

I am also a mixed breed. I'm 1/3 VietNamese, 1/3 Indian and 1/3 American. I have nothing against mixed race people. But as a mixed race guy, I can tell this Zeenar guy is not a fellow mixed breed.

Yes I love Russia. Eventhough Russia dont love me.

Aleluya!! Black flag has finally revealed his identity! What a day! Bravo, Bravo! :yahoo:

come on, any updated news or some educated chit-chat? i have seen more than five pages in this thread has been spent for bullshit craps and members bashing each other

Sounds like a normal day in PDF, doesn't it?
At least we are having fun today, it was getting too boring. And all started when I said that the JF-17 was a piece of junk, I should do that more often. Actually, have nothing against the JF-17, remains to be seen how good it is, but love to bash chinese things anyway. :cheesy:

Yes, everytime I look in the mirror, I am clearly 1/3 VietNamese (p. s. the upper 1/3). I can also write Việt Nam. Notice those vietnamese marks on the word Việt.

Yes 1/3 breed.

What do you mean JF-17s are nuts? there's more to it than just nuts and bolts. JF-17s are just as good Mig-21 but more modern.
JF 17 block 1 = F-16 Block 15/20/32/40/50
JF 17 block 2 = F-16 block 52/60
your move

Y
Aleluya!! Black flag has finally revealed his identity! What a day! Bravo, Bravo! :yahoo:

Sounds like a normal day in PDF, doesn't it?
At least we are having fun today, it was getting too boring. And all started when I said that the JF-17 was a piece of junk, I should do that more often. Actually, have nothing against the JF-17, remains to be seen how good it is, but love to bash chinese things anyway. :cheesy:
You didn't bash anyone, you only gave us false information :bunny:

Wait just a little more when PM Nguyễn Tấn Dũng signs the new defence pact with India. Indian brothers said sales of new Indian missile corvettes and missiles are included in that pact.

JF 17 block 1 = F-16 Block 15/20/32/40/50
JF 17 block 2 = F-16 block 52/60
your move

Only in your dreams amigo, the JF-17 is way inferior to the F-16 in many areas. Its ok as a low cost plane, but no matter how many AESA radars, etc, you put into it, there are many specs of the airframe that are not up to the F-16.

Wait just a little more when PM Nguyễn Tấn Dũng signs the new defence pact with India. Indian brothers said sales of new Indian missile corvettes and missiles are included in that pact.

Baby Brahmos is coming home to Vietnam soon !!!!!

Last edited:
Only in your dreams amigo, the JF-17 is way inferior to the F-16 in many areas. Its ok as a low cost plane, but no matter how many AESA radars, etc, you put into it, there many specs of the airframe that are not up to the F-16.
>mfw
10749484_809235282476483_2713209_n.jpg

and yeah, "suck" airframe

Back
Top Bottom