What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

he's a half-breed. half pakistani and half vietnamese.
what's wrong talking trash about russia? are you a russia fanboy or something like that?

I am also a mixed breed. I'm 1/3 VietNamese, 1/3 Indian and 1/3 American. I have nothing against mixed race people. But as a mixed race guy, I can tell this Zeenar guy is not a fellow mixed breed.

Yes I love Russia. Eventhough Russia dont love me.

VietNamese brothers, do not say anything about Pakistan because of this Zeenar guy. He is just a Chinese pretending to be a Pakistani.

No real Pakistani would normally talk trash about Russia. This Zeenar guy join PDF just to talk trash about VN and Russian weapons. A 50 center no doubt.
I did not say anything about Vietnamese weapons, i just went here to suggest that they should replace Mig-21s with JF-17 then those dudes starts saying "It's junk."

Ok then, go shoot couple of shots on your brand new Chinese rifle or drive your new tank or aircraft, then prepare to purchase a second time.

And how did you know that we don't have T-90 MBT or T-72M1M ?
we dont even have enough money for T54M3, but T90 and T72M1M?
also, T72M1M = crap

I am also a mixed breed. I'm 1/3 VietNamese, 1/3 Indian and 1/3 American. I have nothing against mixed race people. But as a mixed race guy, I can tell this Zeenar guy is not a fellow mixed breed.

Yes I love Russia. Eventhough Russia dont love me.
You're Indian and you know how a Pakistani thinks, GGWP.

lol our relations are good and they're poking us after new president inauguriaton. offering their products and stuffs. i understand Russia is the only Viet's friend after Vietnam war.

They only start selling us because of the sanction. Just like India we're going to have the sore end of the bargain if we follow through.

You are correct, but everything has to be taken on a case by case basis.

The Kilos offered to Indonesia were second hand and in bad shape, but the ones for Vietnam are brand new and are very good. There are areas where is worth it to buy Russian and other areas where is not. Its best to diversify as India does and VN is also doing some of that. Israel is a big supplier of Vietnam now and the newest ships are European.

Indonesia is trying to not too reliant to other nation in terms of defense. every new toys we bought should include technology transfer so we not just "buy and play"

If Viet wants to survive an arms race, against a giant then you should self-reliant. :yahoo:just an opinion

I did not say anything about Vietnamese weapons, i just went here to suggest that they should replace Mig-21s with JF-17 then those dudes starts saying "It's junk."

Why replace Mig-21 with JF-17 which we can replace with Su-30MK2 or developing PAK-FA or even ATD-X ?

Indonesia is trying to not too reliant to other nation in terms of defense. every new toys we bought should include technology transfer so we not just "buy and play"

If Viet wants to survive an arms race, against a giant then you should self-reliant. just an opinion

We already started, begin with small firearms and recently self-producing S-300

The date are unknown, but it will when the new Russian Shipyard capable of building Submarines and even Aircraft Carriers are completed in Vietnam.

Alvin, the Russian Shipyard capable of building Submarines and even Aircraft Carriers that you mentioned, is that the so called "Russian maintenance shipyard" to be build in Cam Ranh bay?

Alvin, the Russian Shipyard capable of building Submarines and even Aircraft Carriers that you mentioned, is that the so called "Russian maintenance shipyard" to be build in Cam Ranh bay?

In the briefing, yes.

Wtf? You want to replace Light fighters with heavy ones?

Mig-21 are considered Medium Fighters, not Light. And with China strength growing everyday, Light won't be enough against China's overwhelming Air Force.

Why replace Mig-21 with JF-17 which we can replace with Su-30MK2 or developing PAK-FA or even ATD-X ?
do you even "light fighters", bro?
JF-17s are nuts.
also, to the "black flag" guy: 1/3 breed? something smell fishy here

You is only 1/3 correct there, you forgot my other 2/3. Have we met before in a dota match?

I'm afraid this z3ta311 guy is also a 50 cent'er. :(
Can you prove that you're 1/3 Vietnamese?

You is only 1/3 correct there, you forgot my other 2/3. Have we met before in a dota match?

I'm afraid this z3ta311 guy is also a 50 cent'er. :(
i'm a full vietnamese.
dont judge someone at a glance, please.

Back
Top Bottom