What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

p/s: đứa nào bảo tao người tàu thì lết lên lữ 234, quân đoàn 3 tìm nhé =))
tiếp đón nồng nhiệt luôn =))
@Zeenar: kệ nó

OK người tàu. :haha::sarcastic:

Correct, read my post, I added more info. 2 from Russia and 6 building (in total, including the 2 already done), total is 8 ships.

Molniya are boring, they dont have any space to expand for a weapons suite upgrade. The upcoming Indians missile corvettes are more interesting and potent. They can range from 75m to 100m in length, and can be armed with Barak SAMs and torpedoes on the expanded version.

i DID set vietnam as my home location, and the "black flag" guy told that i'm a chinese, then it's not my fault to stir shit up. k?

Of the program of 6 Molniyas building under license:
2 already finished and are operational
2 are finished and are about to start sea trials
2 are closing and will start sea trials in about 6 months.

This is all I know. Actually, I would hope for more, but actually, better than that, I would like VN to do a follow on domestic design that has full stealth, air defense missiles of the type Lock-on after launch and the Packet-E anti torpedo system. That would be much better than the Molniyas.

Now, I don't really care about the content of this argument
But really? I don't think a real Military Advisor would say anything arrogant and ignorant as: All Chinese stuff are bad, and such
Most of the military guys that I know of who are or used to be in the VPA said that they would never underestimate Chinese weapon.

And really, could you people stop using things like: Chinese can't talk about Vietnam stuff in here? That does not consolidate your argument any better than throwing swear words around like 13 year-old high on sugar and CoD

Of the program of 6 Molniyas building under license:
2 already finished and are operational
2 are finished and are about to start sea trials
2 are closing and will start sea trials in about 6 months.
This is all I know. Actually, I would hope for more, but actually, better than that, I would like VN to do a follow on domestic design that has full stealth, air defense missiles of the type Lock-on after launch and the Packet-E anti torpedo system. That would be much better than the Molniyas.

Vietnam DOD already have plan for this, still in developing phase.

Molniya are boring, they dont have any space to expand for a weapons suite upgrade. The upcoming Indians missile corvettes are more interesting and potent. They can range from 75m to 1000 in length, and can be armed with Barak SAMs and torpedoes on the expanded version.

I agree with you, but don't forget that the Molniyas pack a very good antiship punch with those 16 KH-35's and are fast. But they are too vulnerable.

Vietnam DOD already have plan for this, still in developing phase.

You made my day bro !!!!!! :yahoo:

But really? I don't think a real Military Advisor would say anything arrogant and ignorant as: All Chinese stuff are bad, and such
Most of the military guys that I know of who are or used to be in the VPA said that they would never underestimate Chinese weapon.

And really, could you people stop using things like: Chinese can't talk about Vietnam stuff in here? That does not consolidate your argument any better than throwing swear words around like 13 year-old high on sugar and CoD

Facts that I only "talking" bad about Chinese equipment because this is the Internet, my friend. Sometimes you gotta let off some steam after work. When working, even the weakest Chinese weapon could change the entire war, so I'm only like this when arguing on the internet.

I didn't said anything about can't talk about Chinese weapons here, I only said that let's get back talking about Vietnamese weapons.

@Carlosa mind you proof your words, about the RPG-29 knocking the Challenger? it is amusing me so much

I agree with you, but don't forget that the Molniyas pack a very good antiship punch with those 16 KH-35's and are fast. But they are too vulnerable.

You made my day bro !!!!!! :yahoo:

But that means it's only a missile carrier. The Indian corvettes are cheap, and if armed with Barak SAMs (with air search radars) and Sonar, can perform a real patrol on its own. The molniya is blind under the water or over the air.

made my day
@Carlosa mind you proof your words, about the RPG-29 knocking the Challenger? it is amusing me so much
RPG 29 disable the chally 2. yes. only disable the vehicle, the crew are safe, no further damage

made my day

RPG 29 disable the chally 2. yes. only disable the vehicle, the crew are safe, no further damage

that's why his word of knocking off is amusing me so much, because after some repairs the vehicles back to his daily routine

Molniya are boring, they dont have any space to expand for a weapons suite upgrade. The upcoming Indians missile corvettes are more interesting and potent. They can range from 75m to 100m in length, and can be armed with Barak SAMs and torpedoes on the expanded version.

Actually, Barack sam is not that good an option, only 10-12 km range and requires a fire control radar which is not good for an small ship. Much better than that would be missiles that do lock-on after launch, they use the search radar of the ship to give the target info to the missile as well as mid course updates if needed. After that, they go on their own and when they are near the target they lock on with their built in seeker. Its a fire and forget type of system. A system like that can fire at multiple targets at the same time.

Systems of that type are Mica, Spyder, Umkhonto, etc. A missile system like that is also cheaper than a system that requires fire control radar and can hit more targets.

Now, if you tell me Barack 8, that's another story, that's my favorite, a true lock-on after launch system and 70 km range.

made my day

Yes, I know, but the fact that it disabled the tank is already good enough.

that's why his word of knocking off is amusing me so much, because after some repairs the vehicles back to his daily routine

Its no easy to repair a tank in the middle of a battle, don't you think? I would say that the tank is a seating duck.

Disabled is not compatible with knocked off in your English definition?

Its no easy to repair a tank in the middle of a battle, don't you think? I would say that the tank is a seating duck.

Disabled is not compatible with knocked off in your English definition?

No easy is not same with can't be done right?

for the bold part
yes it is, every person with proficient in english in this world will backing me

Back
Top Bottom