What's new

Vietnam confirms purchase of cruise missiles from India

MTCR is a non-binding non-sanctioned regime. You can give all of the blueprints and technology to VN under the table :D
We would like to. But then we would face sanctions for weapon sale from US as they take the MTCR seriously.

Also hinder our future development in acquiring NSG membership.

But well, we can help you in disguise once our relationship gets stronger.:enjoy:

Chinese r good ppl they kindly treat war prisoners, if u r a good man too.
We also have experience sending nearly 90000 of them without a scratch :enjoy: Ask your pak friends.

@Viet when this project is completed there will be a whole new world of butthurt for the Chinese missiles :enjoy:, it's an anti-ballistic missile interceptor. I have no doubts they'll be APOPLECTIC if we share this with you, so we should make it a point to share it with you :)

Wow so many losers coming to this thread just to say that the missile is useless that too repeatedly.

These guys suck at even copying how to properly troll :lol:

Just a random girl !

sad! I was thinking of introducing myself and sending her my face book profile pic below:

visually-similar3.jpg

How many has Vietnam purchased? Are they land based or ship based?

So what? The track record of india weapon export speaks for itself. Even India title as one of the largest weapon importer do not breed any confidence for its export. India shall settle your own market before talking about export. :enjoy:

Fired is easy. Hitting the correct target is not. :lol:
Viets bought yakhont from russians in the past..

How many has Vietnam purchased? Are they land based or ship based?
they havent confirmed - or denied on the number as well as the actual purchase.

I am also interested to know if this is ship based or land based. cos if its ship based - are they integrating the missile on to Vietnam's ships or are they being imported from India as well?

they havent confirmed - or denied on the number as well as the actual purchase.

I am also interested to know if this is ship based or land based. cos if its ship based - are they integrating the missile on to Vietnam's ships or are they being imported from India as well?

my guess- it will be shore based defensive deployment of anti-ship version. No one accepts this, but for land attack the sub-sonic versions are better. Which is why India is so obessed with getting the Nirbhay working despite having the Brahmos for years.

@Viet when this project is completed there will be a whole new world of butthurt for the Chinese missiles :enjoy:, it's an anti-ballistic missile interceptor. I have no doubts they'll be APOPLECTIC if we share this with you, so we should make it a point to share it with you :)

I believe the Chinese are very angry at you right now. EXTREMELY VERY ANGRY. I feel sad if they are angry.

:(

Back
Top Bottom