What's new

Vietnam confirms purchase of cruise missiles from India

when this project is completed there will be a whole new world of butthurt for the Chinese missiles
Yeah,yeah,there WILL be.......
I have no doubts they'll be APOPLECTIC if we share this with you
You are right.I have no doubts we WILL be.......
I believe the Chinese are very angry at you right now.
I BELIEVE......
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I have no doubt that you two must have shared a common wet dream.
WAKE UP!WAKE UP!
Your bed is flooding.

laughing2.png

temfhfhgb.png

Yeah,yeah,there WILL be.......

You are right.I have no doubts we WILL be.......

I BELIEVE......
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I have no doubt that you two must have shared a common wet dream.
WAKE UP!WAKE UP!
Your bed is flooding.

Like how we completed Akash and sold it to Vietnam, completed Brahmos and sold to Vietnam....

I believe the Chinese are very angry at you right now. EXTREMELY VERY ANGRY. I feel sad if they are angry.

:(

They're doing it to themselves....

Like how China refutes sales of missiles, atom bomb etc. to Pakistan....

Good decision by India!

VN does not directly confirm the brahmos purchase but the spokeswoman does not deny to the question whether VN has acquired the weapon. That is clearly a Yes. We got it. Anyway Nobody should be worried too much though, because the death comes quicker than any human brain is capable to realize. the missile flies too fast.
Congratulations to Vietnam. It's time to take back Cambodia, Laos, Thailand. Then take on Indonesia

Vietnam never said they took delivery. Maybe IA gave it's own stock. You won't understand these thinks because PA/BDA etc. are not capable of these things.

India is not alone to take this decision.
And Russia wont lie for India.

If anything goes wrong tomorrow, Russians would be responsible too as joint venture partner:

brahmos.png

Go and fool somebody else or get ignored.

You are already a well known troll:

What's the fuss about this news,after all brahmos is a substandard missile by many Chinese and Pak experts. If Vietnam buy this mediocre missiles means Chinese are getting more upper hand,you guys should encourage viets for this deal.

What's the fuss about this news,after all brahmos is a substandard missile by many Chinese and Pak experts. If Vietnam buy this mediocre missiles means Chinese are getting more upper hand,you guys should encourage viets for this deal.

Its more about Indian lies coming out of psychopath Modi's orchestrated media:

temfbfbgv.png

Vietnam's government has confirmed it has taken delivery of a batch of short-range ramjet supersonic cruise missiles from India.

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang said at a press briefing on Thursday that Vietnam is developing defense cooperation with India to allow the country to pursue its defense policies.

“The arms purchase is in line with Vietnam’s peaceful national defense policies aimed at protecting the country,” Hang said.

She said the strategic comprehensive partnership between Vietnam and India is growing in various areas and contributing to peace, stability and development in the region and the world.

The BrahMos missile was developed by Russia's NPO Mashinostroeyenia and India’s Defense Research and Development Organization. It is the world’s fastest anti-ship cruise missile in operation, traveling at speeds of 3,400-3,700 kilometers per hour.

The three-ton missiles can be launched from submarines, ships, aircraft or land.

India has already supplied patrol vessels to Vietnam and has been providing military training, but the missiles are the first arms trade deal between the two countries.

Details of the value of the deal have not been revealed.

Vietnam is building up its military amid tensions in the disputed East Sea, which is known internationally as the South China Sea. The country has also ordered six Kilo-class diesel-electric submarines from Russia in a deal worth $2 billion. The latest arrived last January.

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vi...se-of-cruise-missiles-from-india-3629191.html

Very good BHARAT, :tup::tup::tup: its time to kick arse in SCS. I have a feeling there will be a spot for you in Cam Ranh naval base very soon. We'll like to see some Kolkata class destroyers patrolling the SCS soon. But mind you that a certain country will be barking more than usual and of course they'll give you another warning....... how many warnings so far this year? Is it 150? Well, have to understand that barking can be addicted sometimes.

India is not alone to take this decision.
And Russia wont lie for India.

If anything goes wrong tomorrow, Russians would be responsible too as joint venture partner:

View attachment 419355

Go and fool somebody else or get ignored.

You are already a well known troll:

that we will handle. Paraye ghar me begana deewana. COming from a country where you paid for F 16 and got soyabean in return you should be the last to comment on these things :lol:

So what's your point,Indians are in delusional world,in this case the ultimate loser will be we indians.its a good thing for you ,am I right ?

This is a twisted reply.

You should have said "Yes I know our media is too bad and they are afraid of Modi" and the matter would have ended. Why the gibberish?

Back
Top Bottom