What's new

Vietnam Conducts Air-Ground Military Exercises

That's my favorite place to pick up info, but I can't quite get all the details since its in vietnamese.
yeah I like the site, too, as it provides a lot of pictures. the article says the T54/55-M3 tanks with the new armor can theoretically survive a hit of 115-125mm granate. Without upgrade, a 105mm granate can pierce the tank as shown in picture.

yeah I like the site, too, as it provides a lot of pictures. the article says the T54/55-M3 tanks with the new armor can theoretically survive a hit of 115-125mm granate. Without upgrade, a 105mm granate can pierce the tank as shown in picture.

Oh I remember it, I did read that one, but I did not pick up the full meaning.

Just found out the Vietamese T55M3 looked a bit like Type 59D.

Just found out the Vietamese T55M3 looked a bit like Type 59D.
really? LOL

there is rumour: our T62 tanks could be the subject of the next upgrade: carrying a new 120mm main gun similar to the installed on the Merkava.
Vietnam - People's Army T62 tank division
t62-7ddeb-466x350[1].jpg

The guy that runs the site (a navy guy) is the one that broke the news about 6 Kamorta ships last year.

LOL ... ur guy always bring wrong information to the Vietnam like last Sino-Vietnam War strong USSR will help his close friend to fight against China. Whatever thank you, so easy on the mouth.

Empty Promise always sounds so BEAUTIFUL, CHEAPER than the toilet roll. :omghaha:

Did West media just teach u China is the only enemy to whole Asia ? OMG why these Asia nations still trading with Evil China and fund more money to improve PLA strength ?

You said it yourself...
To fund more money and to improve..

The guy that runs the site (a navy guy) is the one that broke the news about 6 Kamorta ships last year.
well, let´s hope India under Modi acts more aggressive than the former government. but considering they are so hesitant to even provide brahmos, I am not much optimistic.

You said it yourself...
To fund more money and to improve..
No. If u r a true French, u must know Sino-france weapon tech trade & cooperation, even now Eurocopter with China still co-produce EC helicopters in China.
France ever sold navy techs & missile techs, helicopters in 80s/90s.

Compared with Sino-France trades, what did France sell to Vietnam ? That‘s i said Empty promice.

With the 41st Army Group guarding the border,Guangxi Province is really a safe place.123rd mechnized division is very impressive.
135900s19xn5nhtpl19pp9.jpg

135935x7667bhlb0uxuzwp.jpg

1400371mg66km0k6g6wzv8.jpg

141101tb2yc3t1q9h1wczd.jpg

053602l8525x5zxsov3vl9.jpg

No. If u r a true French, u must know Sino-france weapon tech trade & cooperation, even now Eurocopter with China still co-produce EC helicopters in China.
France ever sold navy techs & missile techs, helicopters in 80s/90s.

Compared with Sino-France trades, what did France sell to Vietnam ? That‘s i said Empty promice.

France fought against vietnam , not with them...

With the 41st Army Group guarding the border,Guangxi Province is really a safe place.123rd mechnized division is very impressive.
135900s19xn5nhtpl19pp9.jpg

135935x7667bhlb0uxuzwp.jpg

1400371mg66km0k6g6wzv8.jpg

141101tb2yc3t1q9h1wczd.jpg

053602l8525x5zxsov3vl9.jpg

China tank ? Thai land dropped tanks made in china in to the sea. This is good solution with fake products.

t69-7[1].jpg

t69-5[1].jpg

China tank ? Thai land dropped tanks made in china in to the sea. This is good solution with fake products.

View attachment 157421

View attachment 157422
So why would Vietnam has the same tank in service then????
lol sure do you know what year these tanks entered service? if this count, we are also crushing Japanese/America/European cars by the thousands each day, does that mean they are bad?
:sarcastic:

So why would Vietnam has the same tank in service then????
lol sure do you know what year these tanks entered service? if this count, we are also crushing Japanese/America/European cars by the thousands each day, does that mean they are bad?
:sarcastic:

The tanks of VNA are made in Soviet Union, it is different. :haha:

This post is the highlight of the last photo. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom