What's new

Vietnam Conducts Air-Ground Military Exercises

do you know where the new hardware T90 and Sprut will be deployed? Can´t wait to see them in action :D

Sprut is for the marines, I don't know if they will buy for the army. I'm sure T-90 will get deployed in the north.

A Spanish girl, who has been living in Vietnam with her father for at least 15 years.
She can be considered as Vietnamese girl, except the appearance.
She has a Vietnamese mother in law too.

Ohh, she is 100% Spanish blood? I thought she was mixed, she does have a kind of mixed look.

Gorgeous !!!!!! :smitten:

Good God,i didn't know that:enjoy:!Anyways on a serious note i think you guys should go ahead and buy the latest T-90MS Tagail from Russia as it's a bang for a buck in the current global arms market.

I think T-90 is definitely the best choice for Vietnam. I hear the T-90AM is also very good.

What's the requirement? 8000 messages?
yes, appears to be.

do you believe to this news: one of the reasons why the army has decided to upgrade to T54/55-M3 is the "new" tanks could theoretically withstand a direct hit of a 125mm granate. sure, the new 105mm gun is ways too weak.

yes, appears to be.

do you believe to this news: one of the reasons why the army has decided to upgrade to T54/55-M3 is the "new" tanks could theoretically withstand a direct hit of a 125mm granate. sure, the new 105mm gun is ways too weak.

That's difficult to believe, that would require to totally replace the armor of the tank in my opinion; we are talking armor at the level of the T-90. Where did you get the info? Do you have a link?

I think T-90 is definitely the best choice for Vietnam. I hear the T-90AM is also very good.
Yeah you can say so.The current T-90 that India is manufacturing is T-90M and T-90AM is just another minor upgraded version of T-90M.On the other hand T-90MS "Tagil" is a major upgrade version of the basic T-90S.Basically its a brand new tank and for $3.5 millions i think it will be the right choice for the V.P.A.:-)

Last edited:
That's difficult to believe, that would require to totally replace the armor of the tank in my opinion; we are talking armor at the level of the T-90. Where did you get the info? Do you have a link?
in one of the posts

Đơn vị tác chiến điện tử ( Comrade Commissar ) - Hanoi, Vietnam - Cộng đồng | Facebook
Đây là một trong những lí do khiến ta phải nâng cấp các xe T-54/55 của Binh chủng Tăng - Thiết giáp. Nâng cấp thì còn có hi vọng chịu được đạn 115mm với đạn 125mm, chứ không nâng cấp thì xơi đạn 105mm cũng có thể đi cả tổ lái.

in one of the posts

Đơn vị tác chiến điện tử ( Comrade Commissar ) - Hanoi, Vietnam - Cộng đồng | Facebook
Đây là một trong những lí do khiến ta phải nâng cấp các xe T-54/55 của Binh chủng Tăng - Thiết giáp. Nâng cấp thì còn có hi vọng chịu được đạn 115mm với đạn 125mm, chứ không nâng cấp thì xơi đạn 105mm cũng có thể đi cả tổ lái.

That's my favorite place to pick up info, but I can't quite get all the details since its in vietnamese.

Back
Top Bottom