What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

pandu

:rofl:
We have paid back for all this attacks with interest.
Now go hide in a hole with your ammi as I exposed your fake videos.

Paid back?? Where?? in bollywood movies???

Move on bharati. Bring some proof for the latest drama of your army. Meanwhile we plan to kill a few of your dramaibaz fauji to avenge 2 of our martyrs.

Lol, every thing is ''battle proven'' :lol:

Cross border sai lai kar Ied attack tak. Har cheez try ki hai. ;)

And that with all proofs. :lol:

Dji I hate u for mentioning Indi Actors man.
#Kidding
MB not :P
It's annoying na, when media tries to shove something down your throat when you don't even like it. Another observation, Express Tribune always dis Pakistani movies and music. I specifically remember the cheap shots it took at Coke Studio's most recent season and it's most popular song Afreen Afreen. This lame news group is running with an agenda and of all the things it most certainly isn't Pro Pakistani.

First visual looks genuine but the second one looks totally fake. In the second footage Look at the camera angle from top they are showing the blast along with sound. Sound and blast visual without any delay is enough spot that it's fake.
CCTV doesn't records audio.
60mm mortar it was in both the cases.

Sssssshhhhhhheeeeewwwww

Wont you evil hindooo baniyas let the Pakistanis celebrate even if its fake!!!!

Pehle date toh check kar lo video kii.

Kabhi bhi ho, 1965 ki bharat ki pitai dekh kr tw aaj bhi dil khil uthta hai , ager purani bhi ho tw koi bt nhn ;)

@Tipu7 Bhai second video is Orignal Yesss?
It's annoying na, when media tries to shove something down your throat when you don't even like it. Another observation, Express Tribune always dis Pakistani movies and music. I specifically remember the cheap shots it took at Coke Studio's most recent season and it's most popular song Afreen Afreen. This lame news group is running with an agenda and of all the things it most certainly isn't Pro Pakistani.
Well tbh dude I ****** hate Geo-news they always show-up like these indian movies in their news bulletins,I'm like **** ***** *****.
Ahh nevermind :3

How did, they got the footage, surprising, did express news got the CCTV from indian army ????
They already have the cams on them when targeting

Why Indian media not showing these videos

India is liar who lies saying modi went to Pak for what peace this stupid Indian mentality if visits going to decide peace than pm of Pakistan has more visits

In. Reality india have did not done anything serious by opening unconditional dialogue and above everything kept it

Indian soldiers caught

Again shows failiure from Modi side to escalate issue due to his incompetence

Very unfortunate that such escalations are taking place due to incompetent leadership in India

Not acknowledging the Kashmir issue
Not acknowledging the Sikh issue

And now dragging Pakistan into mix ? :tsk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom