What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

We have our drones with hd cameras monitoring/recording targets

First visual looks genuine but the second one looks totally fake. In the second footage Look at the camera angle from top they are showing the blast along with sound. Sound and blast visual without any delay is enough spot that it's fake.

The info war don't work on me

Twitter bazi, the facebook-yan , the youtubi-yan , turned it all off

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

posted 5 hours ago. All of these are recent and genuine

We are anxiously waiting for the video of your surgical strikes, and plz don't post baboons throwing stones.
Please do inform me also when our eastern brothers would be able to provide precious evidence of their marvellous surgical strikes.....even I can imagine myself what sort of evidence they can come up with....!!!!

We have our drones with hd cameras monitoring/recording targets

There is no denying that Pakistan army has that capability. But even if it was taken by drone then camera should be moving but here it is standstill. Secondly, look at the visual and sound there has to be difference in both of them but in these videos it is coming together.

Please do inform me also when our eastern brothers would be able to provide precious evidence of their marvellous surgical strikes.....even I can imagine myself what sort of evidence they can come up with....!!!!

A few days ago, their military and govt were very bent on their media to report on news only after being very very very verified by them. They came up with this idea to ambush on L.O.C and call it a ""surgical strike"" for their internal consumption, genius, let alone any proof, they wouldn't give away any good details to their on propaganda machine (their media), knowing how quickly they could get debunked, and how thoughtful of them to inform us on it.

A few days ago, their military and govt were very bent on their media to report on news only after being very very very verified by them. They came up with this idea to ambush on L.O.C and call it a ""surgical strike"" for their internal consumption, genius, let alone any proof, they wouldn't give away any good details to their on propaganda machine (their media), knowing how quickly they could get debunked, and how thoughtful of them to inform us on it.

They will bring proof from their Bollywood technology, no worries....it's all staged for the consumption of sabzee khoors in millions who are the real victims of being passive receivers of over flooded hateful anti Pakistan media, who they have to satisfy, plus they can really divert attention from their shameful brutalities of their military against innocent Kashmiris......!!! They are like a fox...straight in circle....and they will continue to such acts until Modee Sarkar will be forced to sit back on the table...with all the smiles...japhiyan tay pappiyan....all for the domestic consumption...that's what they do for their filthy politics..!!!

after watching my fav news reporter Mr Arnab i believe that surgical strike did happen see the look on his face that joy that conviction i almost wet my pjs watching Arnab threatening us Pakistani...

Ps: due to censorship issue full video couldnt be uploaded at the end arnab standup unzips his pants and jerk offs in joy his words while jurking off Modddiiii moodddiiiii Pakistaaaaaaaa *ejaculation

Seems like video from 70's & also proves Pakistan does unprovoked firing first always..
Looking at the body language it's sure mortar fire was not going on..
Desperate attempt of Pakistani propaganda..

They already have the cams on them when targeting

Why Indian media not showing these videos

India is liar who lies saying modi went to Pak for what peace this stupid Indian mentality if visits going to decide peace than pm of Pakistan has more visits

In. Reality india have did not done anything serious by opening unconditional dialogue and above everything kept it
hmmm..

Express Group specially Express Tribune's english website is known for toeing Indian line and giving space to all kinds of uncivilized comments and language by Indians against Pakistan, I doubt if it is another of their trick to malign Pakistan. I doubt if it is a fresh video until proven
Yes, a good point..

This anchor should be slapped both sides of his face several time , the most unrealistic and jingoistic anchor all time , runs a disco music theme and spreads hysteria , when war breaks i would urge army to specially take care of the place where his room is located.
From music it seems before becoming tv show host he was a disco dancer and used to shake his booty on "i am disco dancer".

Back
Top Bottom