What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

Second video is the real video.
First one is here bcoz of ''Majbori'' that we cannot upload own cropped video on PDF
Aapki Majburi dikh rahi hai, lekin use galat video par khushiya bana kar woh majburi aur badh jayegi. So settle down take a deep breath and thank to god that so many terrorist got killed and thank us for this job.

Indians are making a gross miscalculation this time, back in 2002 when India was planning to attack Pakistan I as an outsider noticed visible panic in Pakistani govt, media was trying to defuse tension and Pakistani consular general in New Delhi was busy defusing tension, Even musharraf govt was not ready for the war. This time around things look completely different, Pakistani consular general basically said FU to indian accusation when he was called for foreign office. Nawaz Sharif is showing tougher stance than he is capable of, Pakistani media is daring Indians and Pakistan Army high command is smiling. Read the body language, dont make stupid mistake.
PA is in far poorer condition even worst since independence. They are not able to flush out even so called lightly armed terrorist by using F 16 artillery etc from FATA.

:rofl:
Now even the second video has turned to be from LeTs Kashmir Maarka jihad.flv showing an IED attack.
Infact from the video itself it is clear it is an IeD attack on a patrol.

Desperation is too strong in this thread. RIP propaganda.

You have some comprehension issue....... The question was simple.... and it has nothing to do with the forum.... but the posters and their attitude....

I intend to improve my grammar, I will appreciate your help.
If not, then plz go home and play surgical surgical with your toys......

here from 2014 two year old lol

If you look with bit focus, then I especially uploaded a pic of it along with video in order to point out second video is real deal.
Since we cannot upload video on PDF so there was no choice to upload whole of it instead of cropped one......
Good luck with little zest you just gained :enjoy:

Aapki Majburi dikh rahi hai, lekin use galat video par khushiya bana kar woh majburi aur badh jayegi. So settle down take a deep breath and thank to god that so many terrorist got killed and thank us for this job.

PA is in far poorer condition even worst since independence. They are not able to flush out even so called lightly armed terrorist by using F 16 artillery etc from FATA.

which arises the question, what are Pakistan/muslim hating Modi waiting for?

camera didn even shaked properly hehehehehehehe :pissed: so this was a spy camera hidden just to capture this event nice

Out of all this bluster..the truth seems that IA has cross fired from their own side,killing two of our boys.
Our boys have retalitated but no casualities on their side.

Rest all is high intensity propaganda.

Express Group specially Express Tribune's english website is known for toeing Indian line and giving space to all kinds of uncivilized comments and language by Indians against Pakistan, I doubt if it is another of their trick to malign Pakistan. I doubt if it is a fresh video until proven
Express Group sucks big time, it receives its funding from abroad.......At Express Tribune Pakistan, they publish Indian narrative frequently and have also dedicated most part of their website for promoting India related news with special mention of Bollywood on daily basis. Like today, they want people to focus on Ranbeer and Aiswariyia by pasting their old pic. Like seriously, we don't have anything better to kill our time upon?

I want to believe you but I cannot believe you .............
The fact is you and your media has exposed spreading fake videos and the fact that both the footage are from same source says enough about it's zero authenticity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom