What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

How did, they got the footage, surprising, did express news got the CCTV from indian army ????

Express Group specially Express Tribune's english website is known for toeing Indian line and giving space to all kinds of uncivilized comments and language by Indians against Pakistan, I doubt if it is another of their trick to malign Pakistan. I doubt if it is a fresh video until proven

Seem a fake. The border doesn't at all look like the fortified fence that India and Pakistan have.

Ok for my friends across the border.... If this video was posted by an Indian and said it was PA.... What would have been your response?????

Express Group specially Express Tribune's english website is known for toeing Indian line and giving space to all kinds of uncivilized comments and language by Indians against Pakistan, I doubt if it is another of their trick to malign Pakistan. I doubt if it is a fresh video until proven

Off late, Express Tribune is mostly anti India.

The second one is also from same time period(2004-07) and even be found on best gore.com
I will be happy if you prove me wrong by posting that video...............

I have never doubted it.... But since you are not able to understand the logic, better not quote.....

Rules are flexible buddy. There is no such thing as 100% Neutrality.

Ok for my friends across the border.... If this video was posted by an Indian and said it was PA.... What would have been your response?????

We are anxiously waiting for the video of your surgical strikes, and plz don't post baboons throwing stones.

Off late, Express Tribune is mostly anti India.

NO it is not. ET is even picking facebook comments to add in the end of any story wherein Indians used bad language against Pakistan.

It's Urdu site is totally different but English is Pro-India

keep celebrating ... that video was from 2014... pak media:omghaha:
Second video is the real video.
First one is here bcoz of ''Majbori'' that we cannot upload own cropped video on PDF

Back
Top Bottom