What's new

Video: Watch Indian Soldiers sent to after life by Pakistan Artillery shot!

We are anxiously waiting for the video of your surgical strikes, and plz don't post baboons throwing stones.
You can wait as much as you want.... It is not my business to release teh video.....

Rules are flexible buddy. There is no such thing as 100% Neutrality.

You have some comprehension issue....... The question was simple.... and it has nothing to do with the forum.... but the posters and their attitude....

This video is many years old & attack was done by either hijbul or Lashkar ,video is available in YouTube & was uploaded way back in 2010...ISPR is utter fail in propaganda to LMAO..:lol:

You can wait as much as you want.... It is not my business to release teh video.....
Of course not, since there were no strikes, your spokesmen were kind enough to inform us about the surgical strikes, since we were so uninformed, but couldn't throw out the video footage's, but you see here, we are not informing you guys, just putting out proves.

This video is many years old & attack was done by either hijbul or Lashkar ,video is available in YouTube & was uploaded way back in 2010...ISPR is utter fail in propaganda to LMAO..:lol:
SHow the video from YouTube then lalaji?

Seem a fake. The border doesn't at all look like the fortified fence that India and Pakistan have.
Second video is the real video.
First one is here bcoz of ''Majbori'' that we cannot upload own cropped video on PDF
need a little time to dig.. we are billion people so wont take long.. probably by tomorrow ! i like your sign though... we are all nothing but star dust.... spewed by supernovas

SHow the video from YouTube then lalaji?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

ISPR didn't upload it you fool.
Meanwhile post the link to second video.

@Windjammer @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Side-Winder @Zarvan
@war&peace @Irfan Baloch @Zibago
@Moonlight @WAJsal @I S I @Jango @Tipu7

This video Is from 2005 and can be found upload on live-leak on 2014:

Before you post B.S do remember that I am a moderator at reddit.com/r/combatfootage & for a some months before at reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie (nsfw).
So I can identify all combat and gore videos in seconds.
Sssssshhhhhhheeeeewwwww

Wont you evil hindooo baniyas let the Pakistanis celebrate even if its fake!!!!

Thand pay gaee kalayjay vich ..... :cheesy::cheers::pakistan::pakistan::guns::guns::guns::guns:
Pehle date toh check kar lo video kii.

Indians are making a gross miscalculation this time, back in 2002 when India was planning to attack Pakistan I as an outsider noticed visible panic in Pakistani govt, media was trying to defuse tension and Pakistani consular general in New Delhi was busy defusing tension, Even musharraf govt was not ready for the war. This time around things look completely different, Pakistani consular general basically said FU to indian accusation when he was called for foreign office. Nawaz Sharif is showing tougher stance than he is capable of, Pakistani media is daring Indians and Pakistan Army high command is smiling. Read the body language, dont make stupid mistake.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom