What's new

Video: Taliban border guard threatens Pakistani troops for retaliating against TTP in Kunar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani forces should not be firing on afghan territory. This creates hatred. he openly says that if there is any issue, tell us and we will take action.

I'm sorry, but they need to stop their ideological brothers from carrying out cross-border attacks first.

how old? did you hear the hashish-addled tali-bunny claim his victory over 52 nations? the area on the Pak side of fence is mine, he said.
bakhuda if I did not come over and chase you with this [rifle] I'd be a harami but the emirate is preventing me from doing this.

I am telling you to stop [shelling kunar]. if you don't. I'll stop you with this [rifle] if I don't I'm a bastard.

you are despicable, stupid and cowards.

you are attacking my children. if you have problem, tell me and I'll deal with it.

Pakistani: our villages are being fired upon
Afghan: prove it

listen carefully, I'm not ANA whom you can intimidate by withholding water or trade. I made 52 NATO countries kneel before me; you will meet the same fate.

I'm warning you, we are not cowards like you. I, armed with eeman, have climbed your fence and can send over 35 men to teach you a lesson but I want to be neighborly. by god if I start seeing you as enemy, I'll chase you all the way to the city. I'll erase you even if I have to beg someone for bullets you pig.

@ziaulislam please translate this here video

handsome should tell him to talk to his overlord in Qatar to ask about what is actually happening
Cant hear most of the video but parts i hear is correctly translated that we have orders not to fire on brothers but please stop shelling our villages if u have trouble makers point it out other side saying bro calm down

But most audio is muffled

Guy pushto is odd...its doesnt seems like afghani pushto(100% pakistani version)..i mean jalabad and very close to boarder has similar pushto but my guess would be he spent most of time in pakistan
Ps:
We should stop indiscrimate shelling of kunar

Buy drones or go directly but this blind shelling is FUCKED UP

I'm sorry, but they need to stop their ideological brothers from carrying out cross-border attacks first.

Its barely been a month that they got power and u expect them to control everything? We ourselves r unable to fully control balochistan and u expect them to control Afghanistan. There needs to be restraint from our forces, dnt ****up.
We also need to stop reacting like dumb teenagers to small events n news. Relations between states are indifferent to small events.

The exact location can't be determined, but it looks like somewhere on the Pak-Afghan border of Bajaur, because that's where most recent cross-border attacks have taken place.

It's clearly seen in the video how arrogant this IEA soldier is. Our troops on the border kept their calm, but this guy climbed up the fence and was standing on top of one of our observation posts.

let the cool minds prevail. the guard is not defending the ttp, he thinks that it was the civilians that were being targeted. I can see how the ttp is trying play a sinister "hit and run" role from across the border to make Pakistani soldiers retaliate so the IEA guards will wrongly think that we are targeting their village civilians. the afghan border guard is on a post and clueless about who is launching mortars and what have you from a cave on a hill half a mile behind him. this is a serious matter and cannot be left to the foot soldiers to manage. A flag meeting must take place between the commanders from both sides and well defined coordination and cooperation has to be put in place between both governments.

Last edited:
let the cool minds prevail. the guard is not defending the ttp, he thinks that it was the civilians that were being targeted. I can see how the ttp is trying play a sinister "hit and run" role from across the border to make Pakistani soldiers retaliate so the IEA guards will wrongly think that we are targeting their village civilians. the afghan border guard is on a post and clueless about who is launching mortars and what have you from a cave on a hill half a mile behind him. this is a serious matter and cannot be left to the foot soldiers to manage. A flag meeting must take place between the commanders from both sides and well defined coordination and cooperation has to be put in place between both governments.
What people don't realize is that we are heading to a heating up of temperature. Many TTP foot soldiers have taken Bayt on IEA. Their dislike of Pakistan is as strong as before. They will create such trouble no matter how many flag meetings we have. We consistently loose men, more are injured horribly for life, as pot shots are constantly coming from over the border. Now if this Yahoo was honest, he would not be saying all this land I see is mine and right now my elders stop me from using my M4, but one day I will and promise on my right for revenge. Do you think he will honestly tell his side of the border to not create trouble. No they wont. The only way a Pushtun learns is when he realizes there is no victory. Then he will not surrender, but sues for peace - and behaves for bit. Then rinse and repeat. When we get a single bullet from that side, the return should be 1000 fold. Completely disproportionate. With time those single bullets will stop. We'll get peace for few years. Then rinse and repeat. That is the luck of our draw with these sort of neighbors.

Keep in mind Pakistan and Afghanistan has had a long border history well before 1974. And things have not changed.

An Afghan is a an Afghan be it ANA or Taliban, I knew sooner or later they will show their Auqaat, right now they are flying high with that publicity they got with American exit, at this Point Pakistan should take precautionary measures to send additional troops but we know the current leadership in both Political and Military spectrum are a bunch of vessels and they will let Pakistani's die in thousands before another APS will happen, when their own kids die then they awake from them slumber to do something about the problem they let continue for so long, what an unfortunate fate we as Pakistani's get, as our Politician is coward, our Army leadership is coward and no one can do anything about it.

What people don't realize is that we are heading to a heating up of temperature. Many TTP foot soldiers have taken Bayt on IEA. Their dislike of Pakistan is as strong as before. They will create such trouble no matter how many flag meetings we have. We consistently loose men, more are injured horribly for life, as pot shots are constantly coming from over the border. Now if this Yahoo was honest, he would not be saying all this land I see is mine and right now my elders stop me from using my M4, but one day I will and promise on my right for revenge. Do you think he will honestly tell his side of the border to not create trouble. No they wont. The only way a Pushtun learns is when he realizes there is no victory. Then he will not surrender, but sues for peace - and behaves for bit. Then rinse and repeat. When we get a single bullet from that side, the return should be 1000 fold. Completely disproportionate. With time those single bullets will stop. We'll get peace for few years. Then rinse and repeat. That is the luck of our draw with these sort of neighbors.

Keep in mind Pakistan and Afghanistan has had a long border history well before 1974. And things have not changed.
member gumnam wants a flag meet of the commanders without understanding that this here tali with verbal diarrhea was the tali commander and this was his version of a flag-meeting

Problem is, when we write something against Afghan Taliban, Wahhabi moderators banned us, if we create thread they locked it by calling it Fake News,

Ghanni said we will release TTP prisioners and later Afghan Taliban released them, when i created thread, Wahhabi moderators deleted it by calling it fake news,

Same, when Talib removed Pakistani flag from donation trucks, i created thread, was also locked by moderators by calling it fake news.

soon,this thread will be too locked or deleted..

if they are Pakistani citizens and have cases against them or are suspected, IEA will have to hand em over...

this yahoo was talking about land on his side is the border. and if he makes the mistake of print his threats into action, he'll learn the hard way difference between u.s. nato forces and Pakistan Army. he can save himself a lot of trouble by asking the ttp monkeys who took refuge on their land about the viciousness of the Pakistan Army. furthermore, their government knows that they have not one, not two but 3 nuclear powers on their borders that are trying super hard to support their new government but are also very vary of just threat kinds of threats this yahoo was making. it won't take powers like Russia, China & even Pakistan much to loose patience with this constant threats of insurgencies to the point where they decide to just seal the borders and turn afghanistan into a thermo nuclear inferno. Nukes today are advanced enough to have very low yield with maximum damage. that's the unthinkable for us, but we have our limits. Russia's and China's limits maybe even less. their government has no choice but to reign in anyone whoever is on their land with an iron fist. they must have far too much at stake.

He’s lucky that our troops didn’t arrest him for illegally crossing into Pakistan

Last edited:
nope, I listened to him many times (as well as 3 other people from PDF), he was talking about the Pakistan side of the fence

he said a little more than what I posted at https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vide...ing-against-ttp-in-kunar.724412/post-13354862
Screenshot_20210926-193738_Twitter.jpg

read the translation, "this whole area on this side of the fence in mine".

regardless, the yahoo will learn the final lesson by getting a bullet in his head of he makes good on his threat, he maybe an afghan but he forgets that almost of Pakistanis have pakhtoon blood one way or another, been discussed and proven on this very forum many times over. he will be wise not to test us, he won't be a martyr that wakes up in paradise, he'll end up in hell once we land a bullet in his skill. he isn't the only one with the power of eeman and they would've never won if it wasn't for the warriors with eeman helping and protecting them from our side. their government needs to reign in their foot soldiers lest they once again loose out on a bright future.

I don't know why we get inflamed so easily? Has anyone verified the video? What if the video is staged? We just have to remember, the level of burn in the neighbourhood is at another level, we need to be extra cautious before commenting as such. In fifth generation warfare, one unverified video just means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Especially when all the top IEA brass view us in friendly light, no efforts will be spared by inimical forces to create frictions between our two countries.

Last edited:
It would better if Taliban consolidate their gains instead of biting the hand that is literally feeding them while the rest of the world is happy watching them die.
Making empty threats isnt going to win you any friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom