What's new

Video: Taliban border guard threatens Pakistani troops for retaliating against TTP in Kunar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The exact location can't be determined, but it looks like somewhere on the Pak-Afghan border of Bajaur, because that's where most recent cross-border attacks have taken place.

It's clearly seen in the video how arrogant this IEA soldier is. Our troops on the border kept their calm, but this guy climbed up the fence and was standing on top of one of our observation posts.

One of our soldiers on the border post points out that there are civilian casualties on Pakistani side as well, because of cross-border firing. And in reply, the Taliban guy says how he defeated 52 Armies of the world. The irony!

One of our soldiers on the border post points out that there are civilian casualties on Pakistani side as well, because of cross-border firing. And in reply, the Taliban guy says how he defeated 52 Armies of the world. The irony!
Taliban is a group of factions. Some are anti Pakistan. Majority is not.
But at any time, trigger is in our hand, and we can pull it quite easily.

Yeah right, what this goat herder does not understand is USA And NATO forces didn't actively pursue these loonies in their caves they had an easy run. Even then allied forces gave these herders a tough run. But our military-style is different. We fight on mountains and not the valleys below.

I think its an old video

Tell them, to weed out TTP on their side or wake up with drone strikes every morning. Use small Drones. Specially in areas like Kunar.

To be fair, the Taliban guy seemed to show restraint. Harsh words will be spoken in such confrontation. It is upto politicians in the Pakistani side to negotiate rules of engagement with the Taliban under these circumstances.

To be fair, the Taliban guy seemed to show restraint. Harsh words will be spoken in such confrontation. It is upto politicians in the Pakistani side to negotiate rules of engagement with the Taliban under these circumstances.

Rules of engagement are one thing, but it would be better if intelligence is shared and the Taliban are asked to arrest or neutralize the threat on their side of the border themselves. This is a delicate time, and relationships needs to be maintained cordially. Protocols and rules need to be followed by both sides to prevent small incidents becoming the unintentional spark to a conflict no one wants or needs.

Did Shah translate the captions himself?

Border management is a sophisticated process which requires not just cutting edge technologies but humility of patience as well.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are ready to bury their troubled past for a combined human struggle facing our future.

Pakistan and Afghanistan both are in their elements in this fight. Islamophobes cannot undo the brotherly relations between the two countries.

They never learnt to live peacefully. Pakistanis need to digest the reality, Afghanis hate Pakistan. I have never seen any Afghan said any good word about Pakistan. They think, there most beautiful land is destroyed because of Pakistan. Many times in debate I ask, but what the fvck you doing in US, in all wars Pakistan was an ally of USA. Your people died in NATO operations. Then leave USA and go somewhere else. If you have balls say something about USA.... these SOB kept silent but keep on hitting Pakistan and Pakistan's army..ISI etc ..
I share personal experience year ago, a little Afghan kid begging on Tariq road and came up to my car ask for money. Just for fun, I ask him I give you 100 rupee and say Pakistan zindabad ... That little snake sob ,,, first say Pak zindabad , when i gave him 100 rupee , look at me with anger and said ... Pakistan murdabad ..Afghanistan zindabad ...and runaway....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom